05-11-2011, 04:00 PM
As it says, crowd gatheringno before time

HIBERNIAN-0762
05-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Behind I take it You mean?

:wink:

Frazerbob
05-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Thank ****. Should have happened months ago.

R'Albin
05-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Good, hopefully Petrie gets the message.

fatbloke
05-11-2011, 04:03 PM

Dinnae hold yer breath.

HibeeDaz6270
05-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Good. We have to get the message across.

Its simply not acceptable.

Get Calderwood AND Petrie OUT of our club.

Hibs90
05-11-2011, 04:04 PM

No chance. He's stuck with this clown for too long now.

HIBERNIAN-0762
05-11-2011, 04:07 PM
No chance. He's stuck with this clown for too long now.

I agree and that's what worries me, Hibs fans have always been treated like small children and we will get shoood away from ER and told not to make such noise...

givescotlandfreedom
05-11-2011, 04:07 PM
How many bags of sweeties has CC got now?

cabbageandribs1875
05-11-2011, 04:08 PM
i seem to remember some random hibs fan that was wanting to organise a demonstration outside ER a few months ago was ridiculed by the majority on here:whistle:

Newhaven
05-11-2011, 04:11 PM
I here now. Enough is enough.

Saorsa
05-11-2011, 04:12 PM
I here now. Enough is enough.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

stubru59
05-11-2011, 04:13 PM
i seem to remember some random hibs fan that was wanting to organise a demonstration outside ER a few months ago was ridiculed by the majority on here:whistle:

Best those who ridiculed him remain silent.

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-11-2011, 04:13 PM
i seem to remember some random hibs fan that was wanting to organise a demonstration outside ER a few months ago was ridiculed by the majority on here:whistle: If he was ridiculed by fans that said it was far too early to organise a protest, then who was in the right then isn't in the right now?

Carheenlea
05-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Behind I take it You mean?

Damn predictive text. Any admin able to correct much appreciated.

HIBERNIAN-0762
05-11-2011, 04:17 PM
Damn predictive text. Any admin able to correct much appreciated.

I hate predictive text!...Petrie!...:furious:

Cropley10
05-11-2011, 04:18 PM

No need for in-fighting lets tell this Board that as a group we've had enough.

Lofarl
05-11-2011, 04:19 PM
How many are there? Mind if Scott Lyndsay asks you to come in for a chat say no as he will put on the charm and you will walk out singing CC's praises.

FWIW I dont have any problem with CC but I just don't think it has worked out the way both parties had hoped.

3pm
05-11-2011, 04:22 PM
I here now. Enough is enough.

How many are there Barry?

DarrenSQH
05-11-2011, 04:23 PM
How many are there?

Radio just mentioned you can still hear it from inside the stadium.

cabbageandribs1875
05-11-2011, 04:23 PM
If he was ridiculed by fans that said it was far too early to organise a protest, then who was in the right then isn't in the right now?

i should have put a smiley in to indicate i was being sarcastic, the guy had the foresight to see things were not going to change, and i and plenty others could see that as well, just for the record though the guy that was trying to organise the demonstration didnt post on here, he was a random hibs fan that felt there was no other option, but anyone even suggesting that on here back then were shot down and called a yam fud, not loyal, not proper fans blah bleh blah :agree:

lucky
05-11-2011, 04:24 PM
He has to go. Hibs are terrible

Newhaven
05-11-2011, 04:25 PM
50 or 60. Numbers dwindling sadly

HIBERNIAN-0762
05-11-2011, 04:26 PM
50 or 60. Numbers dwindling sadly

Are the board handing out wee bags of sweeties to get rid of them?

Bishop Hibee
05-11-2011, 04:29 PM
Expect hundreds if we lose to Killie and CC is still manager.

Hibi
05-11-2011, 04:29 PM
How many are there? Mind if Scott Lyndsay asks you to come in for a chat say no as he will put on the charm and you will walk out singing CC's praises.

FWIW I dont have any problem with CC but I just don't think it has worked out the way both parties had hoped.

Agree, don't think Petrie out is the answer. Scottish football is in a right old state at the minute, income dropping, gates dropping and that's right across the league. If we hadn't been run soundly we would be finding ourselves in a real state finacially just now.

The problem we have is that the manager is not working out, he seems to be failing to get the most out of a group of players. He has been backed by the board and brought in his own signings. Doesn't appear to be working though and has had a lot of time, think the change will have to be made shortly and it should be in the dugout

Newhaven
05-11-2011, 04:34 PM
Players defending him. Well agogo and stack were. Crowd dispersing sadly but they can't hide on Tuesday.

TheEastTerrace
05-11-2011, 04:36 PM
Players defending him. Well agogo and stack were. Crowd dispersing sadly but they can't hide on Tuesday.

Radio Scotland were reporting 'sack the board' chants rather than CC

Cropley10
05-11-2011, 04:36 PM

So Stack and Agogo came and spoke out?

Elephant Stone
05-11-2011, 04:37 PM
Expect hundreds if we lose to Killie and CC is still manager.

That's if hundreds go to the game if he's still manager.

Newhaven
05-11-2011, 04:47 PM
Radio Scotland were reporting 'sack the board' chants rather than CC

Both. Personally i want CC out and I'm not going to hide that fact. He and his players are killing the club.

So Stack and Agogo came and spoke out?

No. They were just leaving and they spoke to us.

smurf
05-11-2011, 04:54 PM
Both. Personally i want CC out and I'm not going to hide that fact. He and his players are killing the club.

Most managers would lock the dressing room door after such a performance. No doubt CC has a flight to catch.

DaveF
05-11-2011, 05:01 PM
Good on those who demonstrated.

CC out. Now.

givescotlandfreedom
05-11-2011, 05:02 PM

What did they say?

ozzie
05-11-2011, 05:02 PM

to be honest i wouldn't expect anything different from the players, as far as the players are concerned he is still the manager and wouldnt want to jepordise thier place in the team.

vercol36
05-11-2011, 05:11 PM
What did they say? I think they tried to defend calderwood and apologised for the performance but then some guy started shouting at Stacky and they walked away

Hibee87
05-11-2011, 05:18 PM
I think they tried to defend calderwood and apologised for the performance but then some guy started shouting at Stacky and they walked away

yip stacky said sorry guys and some tw@t said 'stack cant you come for a cross?' stack asked him 'what' then the guy said' cant you come for a cross? the second half you ran out flapped' to which stack just went ok then and walked away. he then signed sime autographs for a few lads. dont think agogo said much though.

steakbake
05-11-2011, 05:23 PM
yip stacky said sorry guys and some tw@t said 'stack cant you come for a cross?' stack asked him 'what' then the guy said' cant you come for a cross? the second half you ran out flapped' to which stack just went ok then and walked away. he then signed sime autographs for a few lads. dont think agogo said much though.

Ridiculous. How can anyone blame Stack for today? At one point he was telling our outfield players how to do their jobs - quite right too.

There are some absolute idiots that go to the footie. There was a guy near me at the St Johnstone game who gave Stack pelters for 90 minutes. At one point, while the ball was at the other end of the field he said "look at you, *** useless - just standing there!!". Nutters.

givescotlandfreedom
05-11-2011, 05:25 PM
I think they tried to defend calderwood and apologised for the performance but then some guy started shouting at Stacky and they walked away

Thanks, don't see how Stack' to blame for today, guy must be an eddjit.

DaveF
05-11-2011, 05:28 PM
Ridiculous. How can anyone blame Stack for today? At one point he was telling our outfield players how to do their jobs - quite right too.

There are some absolute idiots that go to the footie. There was a guy near me at the St Johnstone game who gave Stack pelters for 90 minutes. At one point, while the ball was at the other end of the field he said "look at you, *** useless - just standing there!!". Nutters.

I wouldn't blame him for the defeat but I would certainly question his ability to judge a cross ball. Therefore, what's wrong with the guy asking that of him?

His reluctance to come of his line almost cause real confusion in the 2nd half with him and O'Hanlon.

HFC 0-7
05-11-2011, 05:29 PM

There was a guy behind me shouting at the team to hurry up, then 10 seconds later started shouting slow it down stop rushing everything. He then described Wotherspoon as the worst player on the pitch, personally I thought he was one of our better players and looks like he is starting to show what he can do again. Yup there are a lot of nutters out there that think everything hibs do at the moment, even when its something good, is wrong.

IWasThere2016
05-11-2011, 05:38 PM
Best watching Hibs away from ER IMHO - has been that way since after Mowbray. Was tempted to go today but have opted for Perth on 26th, hopefully Sheep on 17/12 and Arabs 24/12.

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-11-2011, 05:42 PM
So Stack and Agogo came and spoke out? Think it was the crowd calling Sack and Go!

Alfred E Newman
05-11-2011, 05:48 PM
Best watching Hibs away from ER IMHO - has been that way since after Mowbray. Was tempted to go today but have opted for Perth on 26th, hopefully Sheep on 17/12 and Arabs 24/12.

Lucky you. After spending over £400 we season ticket holders do not have the luxury of staying away. With one win in the league since January and dire football on offer it is no wonder the fans are frustrated. The supporters are not to blame for the mess we are in.

Gatecrasher
05-11-2011, 05:49 PM
Well the atmosphere changed from apathy to anger pretty quickly before the end of the game. it doesn't surprise me 1 bit that there were protests, CC has to go, we are a shambles

IWasThere2016
05-11-2011, 05:53 PM
Lucky you. After spending over £400 we season ticket holders do not have the luxury of staying away. With one win in the league since January and dire football on offer it is no wonder the fans are frustrated. The supporters are not to blame for the mess we are in.

:agree: We deserve better - especially those who have STs and attend away too. Take ma hat off to them. We need change .. Starting from the very very top.

cocopops1875
05-11-2011, 06:03 PM
Boys behind us moaning at stack during the game, for me its a defenders ball all day as it drops at the back post ,the boys behind us are however down with the trumpets

Albion Hibs
05-11-2011, 06:07 PM
Dont think there was anywhere close to 50 or 60, unless you count the folk who stand outside after every game. I think a lot of them were killing time before the X Factor started anyway.

Spike Mandela
05-11-2011, 06:13 PM
The lack of appetite for protesting is more worrying than the actual protest imo?

TheEastTerrace
05-11-2011, 06:16 PM
The lack of appetite for protesting is more worrying than the actual protest imo?

Agree. The volume of apathy is huge.

Hibercelona
05-11-2011, 06:17 PM
Dont think there was anywhere close to 50 or 60, unless you count the folk who stand outside after every game. I think a lot of them were killing time before the X Factor started anyway.

I prefer to kill time while its on.

But if I had to make the choice between xfactor and Hibs, I would sit in the house and suffer that mince.

truehibernian
05-11-2011, 06:21 PM
How many bags of sweeties has CC got now? I don't know, but clearly cigarettes were, judging by Stacky not even waiting until Albion Road to light up. Very professional Graham......yer not Dino Zoff, so maybe better laying off the fags and concentrating on your ability to come for crosses more. Laughing and totally unconcerned it would seem. There lies the problem at Hibs, has been for seasons. Defeats don't really hurt anymore.

Newhaven
05-11-2011, 06:31 PM

I'm glad your so happy with the state of the club. You still happy with how were playing and the expectant crowd? Calderwoods still the man eh!

matty_f
05-11-2011, 06:34 PM
After a game like that, and a season like this, and a season like that, you'd have to be Mother Theresa to not consider protesting against that pish.

If it wasn't for the necessity to get home to get the Mrs and kids to the fireworks display, I'd have been more than happy to join the protests.

Time for CC to go.

nortonhibby
05-11-2011, 06:45 PM

The sea of empty green seats tells its own story even season ticket holders who have paid many just dont go anymore i have 3 mates who are in this position and there will be tons of others.
RP Can look he can see he can fiddle while Rome burns if CC Remains there will be a lot less season ticket holders next season.
We will stay in the SPL Even with CC At the helm there are others that are worse off that i am sure however a bottom 6 ticket and survival. Is not what true fans want AND ONE WIN AT HOME THIS YEAR IS A JOKE.

Dashing Bob S
05-11-2011, 06:49 PM
The sea of empty green seats tells its own story even season ticket holders who have paid many just dont go anymore i have 3 mates who are in this position and there will be tons of others.
RP Can look he can see he can fiddle while Rome burns if CC Remains there will be a lot less season ticket holders next season.
We will stay in the SPL Even with CC At the helm there are others that are worse off that i am sure however a bottom 6 ticket and survival. Is not what true fans want AND ONE WIN AT HOME THIS YEAR IS A JOKE.

C'mon! Give him time!

bighairyfaeleith
05-11-2011, 06:51 PM
I don't know, but clearly cigarettes were, judging by Stacky not even waiting until Albion Road to light up. Very professional Graham......yer not Dino Zoff, so maybe better laying off the fags and concentrating on your ability to come for crosses more. Laughing and totally unconcerned it would seem. There lies the problem at Hibs, has been for seasons. Defeats don't really hurt anymore.

So what if the **** smokes, I have seen stack at my gym at night working out, does that make him unprofessional?

R'Albin
05-11-2011, 06:51 PM

Why are you so sure we are staying up?

California-Hibs
05-11-2011, 07:01 PM
I was there protestibg aswel and im delighted it happened tbh, LONG OVER DUE! I hope Petrie/Calderwood heard our chants and its put pressure on both of them, the whole board infact! No doubt nothing will come from it but todays events after the game were coming. Shambols

nortonhibby
05-11-2011, 07:02 PM
Why are you so sure we are staying up?

we are only 6 points behind the PBS Mob, there is nothing in it between 6 or 7 teams in the SPL At the bottom we are to big to go down we will be okay as far as that goes, but at the end off the day a bottom 6 finish and survival is not good enough to attract big crowds.

The brand off football under Mowbray was what we desired and want back.:flag:

SteveHFC
05-11-2011, 07:08 PM
http://www.snspix.com/detail/print/5753203.html

The Green Goblin
05-11-2011, 07:09 PM
So what if the **** smokes, I have seen stack at my gym at night working out, does that make him unprofessional?

Smoking does.

GG

mickki40
05-11-2011, 07:14 PM
I was one of those demonstrators. The team /board are a disgrace. All 2 elements came together today. the team were mince. the board wouldn't come out and speak to fans. I travel home and away. even a home game is a round trip of 80 odd miles. What I saw on the park today was abysmal. I will not Back this team or board anymore. CC should resign rather than hang out for compensation. To think we started out the week laughing at Hertz. They probably wouldn't go down with a 10 point deduction. We looked like we will without a 10 point deduction.

Sean1875
05-11-2011, 07:17 PM
we are only 6 points behind the PBS Mob, there is nothing in it between 6 or 7 teams in the SPL At the bottom we are to big to go down we will be okay as far as that goes, but at the end off the day a bottom 6 finish and survival is not good enough to attract big crowds.

thats what Newcastle fans said a few years ago...

iwasthere1972
05-11-2011, 07:18 PM
http://www.snspix.com/detail/print/5753203.html

Where's the rest of them? :greengrin

HFC 0-7
05-11-2011, 07:22 PM
I was one of those demonstrators. The team /board are a disgrace. All 2 elements came together today. the team were mince. the board wouldn't come out and speak to fans. I travel home and away. even a home game is a round trip of 80 odd miles. What I saw on the park today was abysmal. I will not Back this team or board anymore. CC should resign rather than hang out for compensation. To think we started out the week laughing at Hertz. They probably wouldn't go down with a 10 point deduction. We looked like we will without a 10 point deduction.

To be fair, coming out to speak to the fans when emotions are high after a bad result would be a bad thing to do for both the board and the fans. It would get heated and wouldnt be constructive in anyway. You could get 1 nutter out of the whole group of people that could throw something or say something totally out of order which would get hibs in the media for the wrong reasons again. With the AGM coming up, there is no point in speaking to fans today, IMO, this small protest will have the board seriously thinking about the AGM and how to handle it.

Saorsa
05-11-2011, 07:25 PM
We will stay in the SPL Even with CC At the helm there are others that are worse off that i am sure however a bottom 6 ticket and survival. Is not what true fans want AND ONE WIN AT HOME THIS YEAR IS A JOKE.Aye, that was supposed tae be one of them we played today?

The brand off football under Mowbray was what we desired and want back.:flag:Really? Strange that, it's happened twice in my time.

Andy74
05-11-2011, 07:28 PM

We are better away because no pressure to create or entertain and little expectation of winning.

Alfred E Newman
05-11-2011, 07:38 PM
We are better away because no pressure to create or entertain and little expectation of winning.

Correct. The side was set up more defencively last week and had a bid of shape to it. Todays set up looked an attacking one on paper but the reality was a shambles with absolutely no width to the side and players bumping into each other as they ran about aimlessly . A total mess.

marinello59
05-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Todays set up looked an attacking one on paper but the reality was a shambles with absolutely no width to the side and players bumping into each other as they ran about aimlessly . A total mess.

Spot on.

Sir David Gray
05-11-2011, 07:48 PM
A protest by the fans is long overdue and I just hope that this may see change come about in the near future.

I am sick to the back teeth of Hibs, I have been for months now and fundamental changes at the heart of the club are required before things get even worse.

Big Frank
05-11-2011, 08:02 PM
Hibernian were shambolic today. All over the park.

CC out.

His football team is not going to get better. We are in a bitter dog fight in a poor league. I think we're the worst team. I think they are honest enough. They are just *****. This is our lot.

I'm absolutely gutted for the club. We've ****ed up the playing side again.

gringojoe
05-11-2011, 08:02 PM
Defeats don't really hurt anymore.

Sad but true.

Hibernia Na Eir
05-11-2011, 08:17 PM
not one Hibs defender spoke/shouted to a team mate.
the men in black and white stripes were the complete opposite. constant shouting, organising and marshalling.

huge problems in that Hibs camp. huge.

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-11-2011, 09:07 PM
The first step on the road to getting relegated, is to believe that your team is too big to go down.

Hibby Kay-Yay
05-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Think we need tents with messages that say our ST money only rewards the 1% at the club who get richer from the 99% backing it :soapbox::protest:

nortonhibby
05-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Aye, that was supposed tae be one of them we played today?

Really? Strange that, it's happened twice in my time.

I Agree but the truth is RP Runs the show and RP Backs CC All the way, the Duffster was gone after 46 games CC Has had 48 but full backing.

There is the point that in the day that Alex Ferguson has went 25 years in charge and has done the business, and to be fair it took AF Afew years to get it going, but if we wait that long we will for ever be in the bottom 6.

I Say again we are too big to get relegated there are much worse teams in the league patience and support is fine if there is genuine progress.

Have we progressed under CC ? RP Be honest for once you made a james hunt off it fair enough time to let go move on.:taxi for CC

hfc rd
05-11-2011, 09:26 PM
I was at the protest as well. This has been well overdue and I really hope the board heard our noise as they and CC are killing this football club. Time for someone new, with fresh ideas to come and save us before it is too late. This club is definitely staring at relegation and is so easy for the opposition to play against.

greenlex
05-11-2011, 10:46 PM
I was at the protest as well. This has been well overdue and I really hope the board heard our noise as they and CC are killing this football club. Time for someone new, with fresh ideas to come and save us before it is too late. This club is definitely staring at relegation and is so easy for the opposition to play against.

What would these fresh ideas be then?

Tyler Durden
05-11-2011, 11:43 PM
What would these fresh ideas be then?

Perhaps a refusal to accept mediocrity for a start? Our manager opened the season by saying we'd hope to win 1 of our first 3 games. Just the positive thinking we needed after his summer of laughing in our faces.

Now after the latest embarrassment apparently he's claimed a 0-0 would've been fine and we're to expect similar disappointments to come.

So I think fresh ideas, at managerial and/or board level are the least we should expect? Or is the status quo the answer?

cocopops1875
06-11-2011, 12:15 AM
TD talk means nothing if he said 3 wins from 3 were what we wanted and got the same points what difference would that make? Everybody thinks its so easy to change things, I very much doubt it is

Albion Hibs
06-11-2011, 03:23 AM
I'm glad your so happy with the state of the club. You still happy with how were playing and the expectant crowd? Calderwoods still the man eh!

Who said I was happy?

Those that were standing outside in the so called "protest" looked nothing sort of ridiculous...all 20 of you. Not much of a protest when you stand there for 20 mins saying next to fck all then leave because you are getting a little chilling. Get yourself up to St Andrews Sq, that is a protest, what happened after the game was 35-45 mins or some fans being bored then going home because they were cold. Our own players were coming out defending our manager, yet I am sure plenty of the "protesters" were like flies round she&te when they came out hanging off every word like silly children.

The deluded vision of our fans is a farce. We seem to think that by getting rid of another manager we will fly up the table, the current players will gain 5 times the ability overnight and we will produce a starting 11 from the under 19's overnight. Get real.

We have what we paid for, those fans, and I use that term losely, that have jumped ship have left us with no budget, yet our expectation is so much higher - why?

We are heading towards being a club, that no manager will touch and no player is interested at being at, and that is down to one thing, the "fans". I no longer blame players for wanting away from easter road, poor crowds, and a growing number of fans that come along gagging to boo the team, have a go at the manager, the board, the pies and the way the players warm up at half time. WE have created the mess we find ourselves in.

brianmc
06-11-2011, 03:58 AM
OK, I'll bite-ARE you happy?
Do you have anything constructive to propose?
Or is it all the "so called fans" who have "jumped ship" that are to blame?
As a season ticket holder for more years than I could possibility justify to a sane person-I find your post ""obnoxious"".
Its not the "so called fans"fault that Danny Galbraith tried to control a ball passed along the ground to him and it bounced over his head, or that stack won't come 3 yards off his line to claim a cross-but WILL run 100 yards to knock a team mate away from making an attempt at goal from a corner.
I could go on and on and list the faults right through that team, but I won't cos I'm pissed off enough, but here's the important bit-it wisnae "my" fault or the (so called) "fans"fault that we disgraced there green and white Jersey AGAIN-but just you carry on patronising and feeling "smug" whilst offering no solution if it makes you feel "BIG".

mickki40
06-11-2011, 05:10 AM
Who said I was happy?

Those that were standing outside in the so called "protest" looked nothing sort of ridiculous...all 20 of you. Not much of a protest when you stand there for 20 mins saying next to fck all then leave because you are getting a little chilling. Get yourself up to St Andrews Sq, that is a protest, what happened after the game was 35-45 mins or some fans being bored then going home because they were cold. Our own players were coming out defending our manager, yet I am sure plenty of the "protesters" were like flies round she&te when they came out hanging off every word like silly children.

The deluded vision of our fans is a farce. We seem to think that by getting rid of another manager we will fly up the table, the current players will gain 5 times the ability overnight and we will produce a starting 11 from the under 19's overnight. Get real.

We have what we paid for, those fans, and I use that term losely, that have jumped ship have left us with no budget, yet our expectation is so much higher - why?

We are heading towards being a club, that no manager will touch and no player is interested at being at, and that is down to one thing, the "fans". I no longer blame players for wanting away from easter road, poor crowds, and a growing number of fans that come along gagging to boo the team, have a go at the manager, the board, the pies and the way the players warm up at half time. WE have created the mess we find ourselves in.

Your'e joking right?.... course you are...you must be. Good wind up. Did you go to the game? Obviously not. Good wind up though. I nearly died laughing.

HibbingtonHibs
06-11-2011, 05:54 AM
Genuinely interested to know if folk think a new owner is waiting in the wings and how much money he would have to bring to the table to acquire the club and still have enough left over to bring the team up to scratch.

My guess is that the Farmer group would want 20 million and that we'd need another 5 million injection to lift salary caps and bring in a few decent players, then a couple of million extra a year to keep those players and any promising youngsters on board.

I have my doubts whether such a person(s) exist.

Newhaven
06-11-2011, 06:33 AM
Who said I was happy?

We've created the mess? That's the most absurd thing I've read in quite some time. Good luck in your train of thought.

I see why many believe you to be a Hearts fan posting on a hibs fans site.

hibiedude
06-11-2011, 07:20 AM
I see the usual doughnuts are fighting for the No 1 Hibs fan status :hibees

Going by some of the comments after yesterday’s game some on this site think we are only going through a bad phase when in fact this rubbish has been on-going for the last 3 seasons.

Saorsa
06-11-2011, 07:24 AM
We've created the mess? That's the most absurd thing I've read in quite some time. Good luck in your train of thought.

I see why many believe you to be a Hearts fan posting on a hibs fans site.Correct, mate I thought you would have realised that before now :wink: of course it's all our fault :agree: Nothing whatsoever tae do with those running the club, they're only responsible for the good things that happen. :agree:

Beefster
06-11-2011, 07:33 AM
There is the point that in the day that Alex Ferguson has went 25 years in charge and has done the business, and to be fair it took AF Afew years to get it going

I know that you're not defending Calderwood but Ferguson had United climbing around 10 places in his first (half) season, finished second in his first full season, finished mid-table in his second full season and won the cup in his third.

I'd take that sort of slow start at Hibs!

Saorsa
06-11-2011, 07:38 AM
I know that you're not defending Calderwood but Ferguson had United climbing around 10 places in his first (half) season, finished second in his first full season, finished mid-table in his second full season and won the cup in his third.

I'd take that sort of slow start at Hibs!We've started? :eek:

Dr Jimmy
06-11-2011, 07:55 AM
Who said I was happy?

Those that were standing outside in the so called "protest" looked nothing sort of ridiculous...all 20 of you.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can't change the world. Indeed it's the only thing that ever has"......

Ray_
06-11-2011, 08:05 AM
Who said I was happy?

Yes its all the fans fault & they call the jambo's delusional! Why did the fans go? Was it just a whim or was it the garbage being passed as entertainment that caused it? The protest got in to the morning papers, so it did make an impact & no doubt this will be carried on at the AGM on Tuesday.

Who signed those players incidentally & who employed yet another manager who can't make best use of the resources he has, although they are greater than is available to a majority of the other managers in the SPL?

Beefster
06-11-2011, 08:15 AM
Who said I was happy?

I don't think that I've ever seen you blame anyone but the fans for any of the woes at Hibs. What has to happen for you to hold the club to account?

Do any other businesses use "aye well, those disloyal gits that used to give us money have deserted us. It doesn't matter that we don't offer anything, anywhere to tempt them back" as an excuse?

Ray_
06-11-2011, 08:20 AM
I Agree but the truth is RP Runs the show and RP Backs CC All the way, the Duffster was gone after 46 games CC Has had 48 but full backing.

There is the point that in the day that Alex Ferguson has went 25 years in charge and has done the business, and to be fair it took AF Afew years to get it going, but if we wait that long we will for ever be in the bottom 6.

I Say again we are too big to get relegated there are much worse teams in the league patience and support is fine if there is genuine progress.

Have we progressed under CC ? RP Be honest for once you made a james hunt off it fair enough time to let go move on.:taxi for CC

Countless people said that in 1979, just months after the three game final against Rangers & they said the same in 98!

Kaiser1962
06-11-2011, 08:59 AM

Thats stupid.

Craig_in_Prague
06-11-2011, 09:06 AM
The last wee while, It has been looking like the Pars and ICT would be the sides that would likely be teams we need to stay above, or we'll go down.
The Pars just beat us, and ICT scored 6 at Killie, where we lost 4-1.

I can see this clown taking us down, change it NOW or serious damage is going to be done.

Fortress Easter Road :aok:

I have to say, I've never felt so out of love with the Hibs ..............

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-11-2011, 09:21 AM
we are only 6 points behind the PBS Mob, there is nothing in it between 6 or 7 teams in the SPL At the bottom we are to big to go down we will be okay as far as that goes, but at the end off the day a bottom 6 finish and survival is not good enough to attract big crowds.The brand off football under Mowbray was what we desired and want back.:flag: We are too big to go down, that isnae really how football works is it? Leeds, Man City and Sheff Utd etc must have thought the same in recent years. Were we just a "wee" team when we went down last time? At the moment we are too pish to stay up!

Holmesdale Hibs
06-11-2011, 11:30 AM
There was a guy behind me shouting at the team to hurry up, then 10 seconds later started shouting slow it down stop rushing everything. He then described Wotherspoon as the worst player on the pitch, personally I thought he was one of our better players and looks like he is starting to show what he can do again. Yup there are a lot of nutters out there that think everything hibs do at the moment, even when its something good, is wrong.

:agree: the atmosphere at Easter road has been getting more and more aggressive. I can fully understand why fans are frustrated but there better ways of channelling frustration than shouting nonsensical abuse at our own players. Doesn't help anyone except the opposition.

Leith Green
06-11-2011, 12:22 PM
Who said I was happy?

My my my ..... What a total erse you are.

At least these people care enough about the club to actually want to do something to set about getting the changes that are required. You on the other hand want to shoot these people down? Nobody expects things to change overnight or for players to suddenly become 5 times the player, starting team of players from u19s , those are your bizarre words and nobody elses.

What people probably want is some sort of plan and strategy from the board that will see us competing in the upper half of the SPL on a more permanent basis, a manager capable of delivering some sort of passion and feeding that onto the team, and a chairman capable of providing this manager.

There is a major shake up required at Easter Road & East Mains, and the longer nothing is done about it then the more is going to be required to fix these problems. The board cannot simply state time and time again that their aim is top four , cup finals etc etc whilst achieving plums! last cup final was almost 5 years, one 4th place in 5 years etc etc..

The board are responsible for the mess this club is in & the current managers failings are just a chapter in this mess. A new board with a finer balance between footballing knowledge and business is required to adopt a way of acheiving the top four & cup finals that we should be striving for.

truehibernian
06-11-2011, 12:27 PM

Great players have smoked mate, Zoff, Socrates, Puskas etc.............my point was (and maybe it's an age and pedantic thing on my part so yep, fair doos), after a terrible defeat, at home, for me the professional thing to do when leaving the ground and being in a car driving past a throng of fans (some being impressionable kids), you should at least keep the fag out your mouth and the laughs restrained until you get home. Tensions were high but Stacky couldn't wait to leave ER and then pop a ciggy in his chops and laugh as they slowly made their way through traffic........as my 13 year old (who wants to play football for Hibs) said to me today..........'should professionals be smoking dad ?'

I think it creates a bad impression, is indeed unprofessional, and for me, a sign of all things wrong at Hibernian........a professional football club not being professionaly run IMHO.

It's all about opinions though mate and I respect yours. I'm the sort that never feels like going out after a Hibs defeat, and that's as a fan. I think the players should often feel the same......it should hurt more than anything. I just don't think defeats hurt this lot anymore (or indeed ever), bar a few like Nid and Co.

Cropley10
06-11-2011, 12:58 PM
Who said I was happy?

Shouting others down as usual. Über fan stance as usual.

Obnoxious? Aye, that would sum up your point of view. But then again you've been at the wind up ever since you came on here. Your latest was Hearts don't have a single player who's better than a Hibs player. The above nonsense just gets added to the list.

One Day Soon
06-11-2011, 01:00 PM
Who said I was happy?

Dearie, dearie me. If you are not Rod Petrie I'm not sure what other excuse you could have for writing such complete and utter cobblers. It's pretty much the sort of thing you would expect to see from a Yam troll refugee looking for solace in a week filled with talk of fire sales, late payments and mad Vlad rants.

R'Albin
06-11-2011, 01:08 PM
we are to big to go down we will be okay as far as that goes

What a ridiculous statement.

lucky
06-11-2011, 01:11 PM
Who said I was happy?

shock horror ablion blames Hibs fans for all its wrong at the club. Im not sure if you do it deliberately but you have this knack of constanly being in a minority of one.

Bishop Hibee
06-11-2011, 01:19 PM
Who said I was happy?

Utter rot. The fans have put up with steadily increasing poor teams since Mowbray left. Collins couldn't pick a player in the transfer market, Mixu tried hard but his tactics were all wrong. His change of style at Killie following his look at coaching in Europe proved that. Yogi was simply a disaster only supported by Stokes' goals. CC was totally the wrong choice. His tactics are simply not the way Hibs fans want to see football played. A load of average midfield players signed who are all far too similar. No pace in the team except for Sproule and now O'Connor has stopped scoring we are in the Tom Kite. We're as likely to go down as any of the teams around us.

I want a team that has some sort of shape to it and has a bit of spark and creativity. Not players playing out of position and all the pace of a 3 legged tortoise.

How is any of the above the fans fault? As I've posted elsewhere, there will be hundreds protesting outside the main stand if we lose to Killie and CC is still there. I'll be one of them.

HFC 0-7
06-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Who said I was happy?

Even if what you said was correct its still doesnt explain why we are so bad, we still have the 5th biggest attendances in the SPL and probably the 5th highest income in the SPL so our budget will be bigger than most of the clubs above us in the league. In regards to you thinking the fans standing outside looked ridiculous protesting, well it seems to have done the job, it got media attention, the board know that the fans arent happy and people starting to protest, no matter how small the group is shows that the discontent in the fanbase is growing and it may be that they start taking action. In fact I would say it is you that looks ridiculous posting these sorts of things on here blaming fans for how bad we are doing.

Saorsa
06-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Who said I was happy?

We are heading towards being a club, that no manager will touch and no player is interested at being at, and that is down to one thing, the "fans". I no longer blame players for wanting away from easter road, poor crowds, and a growing number of fans that come along gagging to boo the team, have a go at the manager, the board, the pies and the way the players warm up at half time. WE have created the mess we find ourselves in.:idiot: :everythin :Ummm:

Sir David Gray
06-11-2011, 02:53 PM

If teams were graded on how big they were then we would be guaranteed to be pushing for European football every year and be winning cups every five or six years.

Since that's not how teams are graded and we're not pushing for European football or winning those amount of cups then we are by no means protected from relegation.

We are a very poor team and we are in the position that we are in on merit. Whilst I am by no means worrying about relegation at the moment as the league is so tight, we must be one of the contenders for being relegated, given our shocking form over such a long period of time.

RickyS
06-11-2011, 02:55 PM
Utter rot. The fans have put up with steadily increasing poor teams since Mowbray left. Collins couldn't pick a player in the transfer market, Mixu tried hard but his tactics were all wrong. His change of style at Killie following his look at coaching in Europe proved that. Yogi was simply a disaster only supported by Stokes' goals. CC was totally the wrong choice. His tactics are simply not the way Hibs fans want to see football played. A load of average midfield players signed who are all far too similar. No pace in the team except for Sproule and now O'Connor has stopped scoring we are in the Tom Kite. We're as likely to go down as any of the teams around us.

I want a team that has some sort of shape to it and has a bit of spark and creativity. Not players playing out of position and all the pace of a 3 legged tortoise.

How is any of the above the fans fault? As I've posted elsewhere, there will be hundreds protesting outside the main stand if we lose to Killie and CC is still there. I'll be one of them.

could not have put it better myself. excellent post

Scouse Hibee
06-11-2011, 03:01 PM
Who said I was happy?

We are heading towards being a club, that no manager will touch and no player is interested at being at, and that is down to one thing, the

"fans". I no longer blame players for wanting away from easter road, poor crowds, and a growing number of fans that come along gagging to boo the team, have a go at the manager, the board, the pies and the way the players warm up at half time. WE have created the mess we find ourselves in.

:faf: Thank goodness for clowns like you who I can laugh at during these difficult times. :top marks:thumbsup::not worth

TheEastTerrace
06-11-2011, 03:03 PM
Who said I was happy?

Yes, we the fans have created this mess.

The fans who have no involvement whatsoever in the day-to-day and long-term management of the football club in any capacity.

The fans who are continually asked to support 'the family' even though the custodians of the football club have a disastrous record in appointing managers and continue to sanction the procurement of players who can only be described as dross.

The fans who have provided the income to pay over-inflated wages for players who are clearly not good enough to play professional football at this level (and that's saying something).

The fans who have supported the club's strategy and vision for stabilising the finances, reducing the debt and improving the club's infrastructure via the sale of possibly the best group of young players they have had since the Famous Five and Tornadoes.

Yes, all our fault.

The Green Goblin
06-11-2011, 03:22 PM
Who said I was happy?

Those that were standing outside in the so called "protest" looked nothing sort of ridiculous...all 20 of you. Not much of a protest when you stand there for 20 mins saying next.......etc. etc. etc.

You remind me of those evangelical preachers in the states, the ones that appear after huge natural disasters like New Orleans or Japan, and tell the people of those places that the disaster was their own fault for not worshipping God properly.

GG

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-11-2011, 03:51 PM
That is an amazing piece of bait you've got on the end of the line Albion. Well, i'm assuming its a wind up, cannae be anything else can it?

Northernhibee
06-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Who said I was happy?

You calling other fans deluded, that's rich.

Change for changes sake is bad.

Change where change is required is good.

We're one point from bottom - be honest, do you see CC leading us back up the league with his own team (which he has now?)

And don't pussy out of answering with "changing managers won't make any difference" as that's not the question, and it's something that the CC apologists do all the time.

Yes or no answer only - do you see CC leading us back up the league to a top six finish this year?

Saorsa
06-11-2011, 03:59 PM
That is an amazing piece of bait you've got on the end of the line Albion. Well, i'm assuming its a wind up, cannae be anything else can it?Wouldnae be so sure about that. In the time he's been on this site he's slavered mair pish than has stained the front of george foulkes's breeks in the last 60 years.

basehibby
06-11-2011, 05:03 PM
After a game like that, and a season like this, and a season like that, you'd have to be Mother Theresa to not consider protesting against that pish.

If it wasn't for the necessity to get home to get the Mrs and kids to the fireworks display, I'd have been more than happy to join the protests.

Time for CC to go.

:agree: Wasn't at the game yesterday due to prior commitment with a Motorhead gig. If I had been though, I think I would have joined in with the protests. On the back of the start we've had to the season, losing at home to Dunfermline is completely unacceptable - Calderwood simply aint got it if he can't get his players up enough for the battle to win that sort of fixture - pathetic!!!

PS - I hope that any Hibby that saw any of our players out and about on Sat night took the opportunity to give them absolute pelters - pathetic ******s are a disgrace to the jersey :grr:

basehibby
06-11-2011, 05:06 PM

:ostrich:

basehibby
06-11-2011, 05:35 PM
Who said I was happy?

....they looked ridiculous???....so you are trying to outdo them right???

You have easily succeeded with the outpouring of utter drivel passing for comment above.

I myself have often been critical of negativity from certain fans in the stands, but it is complete nonsense to suggest that they are responsible for the garbage we have been witnessing on the field of play in recent times. Hibs and the vast majority of football clubs always have and always will have a moaning-greeting faced element amongst their supporters, but somehow these clubs still manage to put good football teams on the park periodically and that is down to the managers appointed and the teams they put out and very little else.

Cropley10
06-11-2011, 05:48 PM
There should be larger and louder protests if FJK is brought in. An average manager at best and someone who absolutely dislikes everything about our Club.

Let's imagine the first Derby with him in the dug-out. A genuine no lose situation.

Kaiser1962
06-11-2011, 05:49 PM
There should be larger and louder protests if FJK is brought in. An average manager at best and someone who absolutely dislikes everything about our Club.

Does anybody seriously think this is a goer?