PDA

View Full Version : Never mind the Jambos, what about the shambles at our club?

TheEastTerrace
05-11-2011, 03:53 PM
Time to look at bringing those in charge at ER to account for the shambolic situation that continues to play out at our own club before casting ridicule at the jam-terts?

Hibs are a club in disarray on the pitch. That's what matters most.

Serious questions need to be asked at the AGM - Petrie, Farmer, the lot of the them.

mcfly
05-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Time to look at bringing those in charge at ER to account for the shambolic situation that continues to play out our own club before casting ridicule at the jam-terts?

Serious questions need to be asked at the AGM - Petrie, Farmer, the lot of the them.

Agree 100% - 1 point off the bottom, crowds tumbling, 1st loss in 7 yrs, v poor product on offer at ER.

fatbloke
05-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Time to look at bringing those in charge at ER to account for the shambolic situation that continues to play out our own club before casting ridicule at the jam-terts?

Sadly you never get answers at the AGM. I have 1000 shares and an invite to the AGM but i cannot go as I am washing my hair on Monday. As I type BBC radio says there is a small bunch chanting outside main entrance. Save your breath folks you would be just as well scraping your balls down a cheese grater, it will make no difference whatsoever. Sad days indeed.

TheEastTerrace
05-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Agree 100% - 1 point off the bottom, crowds tumbling, 1st loss in 7 yrs, v poor product on offer at ER.

Hibs are in serious trouble. I've got absolutely no confidence in the club's management. It's not just the team manager, there is something rotten from top to bottom.

euro Hibby
05-11-2011, 04:14 PM
at last ..........focus on our own issues without looking at what happens elsewhere !

Cropley10
05-11-2011, 04:20 PM
at last ..........focus on our own issues without looking at what happens elsewhere !

Absolutely correct. We need to get our own house in order.

TheEastTerrace
05-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Absolutely correct. We need to get our own house in order.

Indeed.

I seriously worry for the club. Those in charge are not the future for Hibernian FC.

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-11-2011, 04:24 PM
True, Edinburgh Football, united in embarassment!