PDA

View Full Version : Question When is enough, enough?

Cropley10
05-11-2011, 03:47 PM
Worst period since Duff Jim. Crowds disappearing like snow off a dyke. No sign of progress, no balls, no fight, no creativity, no entertainment.

So when is enough, enough?

Elephant Stone
05-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Enough was enough a long, long time ago.

Saorsa
05-11-2011, 03:55 PM
Enough was enough a long, long time ago.even longer ago than that :agree:

HIBERNIAN-0762
05-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Any inclination that he had turned things around at Parkhead is dead in the water, this mug will take us down unless we get off our erses and protest about him and that fud Petrie then this is the way it's going to stay.

Frazerbob
05-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Surely enough is enough now. If we were in Italy or Poland or many other countries the training ground would be under siege. By doing nothing we are surely all culpable.

HibsMax
05-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Any inclination that he had turned things around at Parkhead is dead in the water, this mug will take us down unless we get off our erses and protest about him and that fud Petrie then this is the way it's going to stay.

Hard to argue with that. There's no point in "turning the corner" if you're going go do a u-turn immediately afterwards.

The problem I have right now is that I don't even think things would improve if CC were to leave. I don't know what is required but after watching today's game I feel, like in previous weeks, that some of these guys don't even know how to pay football, especially not with one another.

Manxhibs
05-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Today was his final chance. Enough is enough! Please sack this numpty, he's ruining our club! So fed up!

nortonhibby
05-11-2011, 04:01 PM

RP Must splash the cash big time in the Jan Window and bring in a new Manager the result last week was just papering over the cracks CC Is the worst manager we have ever had and i mean ever even Duff and Blobby were better this man has to go.:taxi we are 1 point off the bottom of the league.

Sean1875
05-11-2011, 04:02 PM
It is genuinely the most frustrating thing remaining with this complete tit as our manager, any other club would have sacked this clown a long time ago but for some reason we seem to stick with him, despite the fact that i cannot see any positives he is bringing to us just now. If we were playing good football but maybe not getting results then fair enough, but disgraceful performances time after time is getting comical, noones laughing however.

stubru59
05-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Surely enough is enough now. If we were in Italy or Poland or many other countries the training round would be under siege. By doing nothing we are surely all culpable.

We're taking a different route. The club is knocking the stuffing out of us to the the point few of us care anymore.

fatbloke
05-11-2011, 04:05 PM
Just after we let Collins walk.

HIBERNIAN-0762
05-11-2011, 04:05 PM
RP Must splash the cash big time in the Jan Window and bring in a new Manager the result last week was just papering over the cracks CC Is the worst manager we have ever had and i mean ever even Duff and Blobby were better this man has to go.:taxi

Petrie has to splash the cash NOW! i'm not wanting this erse at ER any longer, let's cut the bull on here and get Strachan in next week, nothing else will do in my book and I don't want anyone else in the job!...now where that bottle opener?...

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-11-2011, 04:06 PM
Not looking to put myself forward as a barometer or a special benchmark, but I am far from a knee jerk fan, but today was the final straw for me. We can look at other teams and amount of points but IMO one thing was confirmed today. That is that we have a manager who can cope at 0-0 or cope when we are in front but there is no plan B other than stand and watch and hope. iCT are getting their players back and now look a different proposition. He needs to go now. The only reason he may stay, is that the Chairman has told him that the long term can include a season out of the SPL.

sven nil
05-11-2011, 04:09 PM
This is when enough was enough. He got it right on 15 January and a few agreed with him

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?201812-Calderwood-must-go-banner&highlight=calderwood+must+go+banner (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?201812-Calderwood-must-go-banner&highlight=calderwood+must+go+banner)

Judas Iscariot
05-11-2011, 04:14 PM
Why did this erse get a brief reprieve after a flukey point at Darkheid?

I'm guessing those who gave him the reprieve conveniently forgot about us getting papped at Hame & oot the only cup we can win 3 days previous?

The guy is a out & out no user!!

**** Off Calderwood, you're destroying my club... :grr:

Fife-Hibee
05-11-2011, 04:15 PM
This is when enough was enough. He got it right on 15 January and a few agreed with him

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?201812-Calderwood-must-go-banner&highlight=calderwood+must+go+banner (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?201812-Calderwood-must-go-banner&highlight=calderwood+must+go+banner)

Seems like the juvenile fat idiot was right all along :not worth

Frazerbob
05-11-2011, 04:16 PM

Post number 4, you'll see me defending him and agreeing with him. :wink:

brydekirk
05-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Now, gtf calderwood,.

Beefster
05-11-2011, 04:24 PM
Today was when his time should have run out. There is absolutely no chance of him turning it around now.

Woeful.

Bishop Hibee
05-11-2011, 04:26 PM
Awful display today. Calderwood has had enough time and should be sacked. He should have been allowed to leave for Brum or Forest in the summer. Petrie is culpable for that and should engineer an exit strategy for himself pronto.

We're as likely to be relegated as any of the teams round about us in the league unless changes are made.

lobster
05-11-2011, 04:32 PM
Hibs under calderwood is like reading the business papers. Any glimmer of hope is quickley extinguished. Please GO!

Elephant Stone
05-11-2011, 04:34 PM
Petrie has to splash the cash NOW! i'm not wanting this erse at ER any longer, let's cut the bull on here and get Strachan in next week, nothing else will do in my book and I don't want anyone else in the job!...now where that bottle opener?...

What cash??

Cropley10
05-11-2011, 04:35 PM
What cash??

The cash he's been trousering for years :rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
05-11-2011, 04:38 PM
Xmas apparently.y

PapillonVert
05-11-2011, 04:39 PM
Enough was enough for me when we were knocked out of the Scottish Cup by Ayr U.

Elephant Stone
05-11-2011, 04:44 PM
The cash he's been trousering for years :rolleyes:

Eh?

smurf
05-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Not beyond now.

Wyatt.S.Earp
05-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Sadly..........the problem is deeper than Calderwood...!..Scottish football is sick...real sick..!!. ****bos aint been paid....Celtic...could not score in a brothel....the Huns on the verge of financial ruin...the rest of the S.P.L...really not compelling watching...not a great day out...not worth the money they are asking.....Scottish football is in major decline...as an entertainment,is awful...is there anybody out there capable of taking Hibs to glory....can't see it, although Calderwood should do the decent thing and walk...basically there is not really any outstanding footballing talent out there player or managerial....anybody thats got any skills does not want to play in a second rate league..for crap money...and lets face it, if Hibs had an outstanding players they would sell them...Is there any young stars coming through ,that could be given a chance...?can't be any worse the the crap thats being dished up week after week...

Captain Trips
05-11-2011, 04:54 PM
Enough was on 19/10/10

Steve20
05-11-2011, 04:56 PM
He should have gone long ago. Don't worry though, he will scrape a draw in our next game and that'll be enough to keep him for a few weeks more.

BS44
05-11-2011, 05:11 PM
Why did this erse get a brief reprieve after a flukey point at Darkheid?

I'm guessing those who gave him the reprieve conveniently forgot about us getting papped at Hame & oot the only cup we can win 3 days previous?

The guy is a out & out no user!!

**** Off Calderwood, you're destroying my club... :grr:

What was flukey about the draw at Parkhead? Hibs played well.

Bostonhibby
05-11-2011, 05:14 PM
All relative and depending on how you are feeling but for me it was 16.45 on the 5th November 2011. Laughing at the Yam is not enough, it's a distraction from our own demise.

cad
05-11-2011, 06:03 PM
Sadly..........the problem is deeper than Calderwood...!..Scottish football is sick...real sick..!!. ****bos aint been paid....Celtic...could not score in a brothel....the Huns on the verge of financial ruin...the rest of the S.P.L...really not compelling watching...not a great day out...not worth the money they are asking.....Scottish football is in major decline...as an entertainment,is awful...is there anybody out there capable of taking Hibs to glory....can't see it, although Calderwood should do the decent thing and walk...basically there is not really any outstanding footballing talent out there player or managerial....anybody thats got any skills does not want to play in a second rate league..for crap money...and lets face it, if Hibs had an outstanding players they would sell them...Is there any young stars coming through ,that could be given a chance...?can't be any worse the the crap thats being dished up week after week...

Good post mate