PDA

View Full Version : Yams Just a bad dream .......

Jim44
05-11-2011, 09:52 AM
...................... according to the knuckledraggers overby, (yes, I know I shouldn't go there but it's like passing a car crash ....... ) , Not only are they denying that there is, was or ever will be a crisis at PBS, they are once again venerating Mad Vlad as if the whole sorry affair was his brilliant master plan intended to unify the club, players and fans. They have even resurrected an old thread about errecting a statue to Vlad ( I thought at first it was a p!ss take, but, oddly, I think they're serious.) Oh, and of-course they're expressing feigned sympathy at the huge dissappointment and grief which we 'must be experiencing' in the aftermath of this huge non-event. :rolleyes:

weecounty hibby
05-11-2011, 09:53 AM
Satue of Vlad. Surely that must be Hibbies at the wind up. If not they really do deserve to lose their football club. Deluded bunch of tits!

CentreLine
05-11-2011, 09:57 AM
I think there are many who would like to see a statue of Vlad outside Easter Road given the mess he has made of hahahahearts

poolman
05-11-2011, 10:17 AM
...................... according to the knuckledraggers overby, (yes, I know I shouldn't go there but it's like passing a car crash ....... ) , Not only are they denying that there is, was or ever will be a crisis at PBS, they are once again venerating Mad Vlad as if the whole sorry affair was his brilliant master plan intended to unify the club, players and fans. They have even resurrected an old thread about errecting a statue to Vlad ( I thought at first it was a p!ss take, but, oddly, I think they're serious.) Oh, and of-course they're expressing feigned sympathy at the huge dissappointment and grief which we 'must be experiencing' in the aftermath of this huge non-event. :rolleyes:

Let's give it until the end of January and the close of the transfer window and see how they are regards wage payments and what players are still there.

Interesting few weeks ahead methinks :agree:

Magnifique
05-11-2011, 10:32 AM
Vlad definitely needs to be nominated to receive the freedom of The city, what's the procedure can anybody nominate?

Phil D. Rolls
05-11-2011, 10:56 AM
Vlad definitely needs to be nominated to receive the freedom of The city, what's the procedure can anybody nominate?

I will do a feasability plan for 30 grand, send the bill to your local councillor.

Jack
05-11-2011, 12:23 PM
TBF if I woke up and discovered I was a yam I'd be thinking more nightmare than just bad dream

Dashing Bob S
05-11-2011, 12:26 PM
What might be popular, instead of a statue, would be a dancing figure of Vlad, perhaps powered by the same technology as those mechanical bulls you see in American bars for Rodeo simulation.

ginger_rice
05-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Come on it's just wee team jealousy, every one knows the big teams like Juve and Barca go through this kind of thing on a regular basis. :greengrin

Springbank
05-11-2011, 01:57 PM
If I win the Euro Millions, my promise to the City is this.

I'll buy Hibs, build upon the excellent infrastructure bequeathed by our prudent board, invest a little more on the football side, and (in the spirit of even handedness) I will keep the jambos happy by personally commissioning a statue of Vladimir Romanov.