PDA

View Full Version : how to impress a 14 year old

I'm_cabbaged
04-11-2011, 05:57 PM
Don't know if anyone read my deleted thread but I got a phone call 5 minutes after I posted it. Not only is he getting the signed top, they're getting Ozzy to present it to him after the game, two tickets to the game and a stadium tour.Top marks to Russell for arranging all of this. ten out ten smiley.

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-11-2011, 06:04 PM
I thought Craig Thomson was posting on .net when i saw the title of this thread!

iwasthere1972
04-11-2011, 06:05 PM
I thought Craig Thomson was posting on .net when i saw the title of this thread!

:hilarious

R'Albin
04-11-2011, 06:07 PM

:tee hee:

Wotherspiniesta
04-11-2011, 06:09 PM

^^ It had to be said :greengrin

I'm_cabbaged
04-11-2011, 06:10 PM
Cannae do smilies on my phone. As above though.

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-11-2011, 06:18 PM
All joking apart, hope the bairn (and yourself) appreciates the effort.

TornadoHibby
05-11-2011, 10:08 AM

:tee hee:

I think most of us would have thought exactly that! :agree:

Don't know if anyone read my deleted thread but I got a phone call 5 minutes after I posted it. Not only is he getting the signed top, they're getting Ozzy to present it to him after the game, two tickets to the game and a stadium tour.Top marks to Russell for arranging all of this. ten out ten smiley.

Russell is indeed a decent lad and always does the right thing when something Hibs needs "fixed" and it's within his power to do so! :agree: :wink: