PDA

View Full Version : Ian Murray Testimonial next event.

big-mo
03-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Ian Murray next Testimonial Year event will be held on Sunday 15th Jan 2012 at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange -

Top Flight Darts

Featuring -

Current World Champion - ADRIAN “JACKPOT” LEWIS

Current Premier League Champion and Hibs Supporter - GARY “FLYING SCOTSMAN” ANDERSON

Five Times World Champion - ERIC “CRAFTY COCKNEY” BRISTOW MBE

Also games featuring Hibernian Legends and other Celebrities

This event will be similar to what you see on Sky TV with Walk On Music / Girls, Professional Darts MC / Referee, Large TV Screens , Full Professional Darts Stage Set, One Hundred and Eighty Cards and all the atmosphere associated with a quality darts event !!!!

Details of Tickets etc, can be found at http://www.ianmurraytestimonial.net/Events.htm
Please note this event is for Age 18 and over

Part of the proceeds will be donated to the Hibernian Community Foundation

Kevvy1875
03-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Hibs and darts! My two most favourite things in the world!

I'm there!

Ando and Murray are Hero's! Hail Hail!

Hibbie_Cameron
03-11-2011, 06:19 PM
Im loving the sound of this:greengrin

3pm
03-11-2011, 06:23 PM
Gary Anderson supports Hibs?!

.Sean.
04-11-2011, 12:57 PM
YAS.

Sign me up!

Hibs90
04-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Great line up! Count me in!

Jones28
04-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Aw crackin! Went to a Darts tournament in Shetland this summer and really enjoyed it! :aok:

DaveF
04-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Stretching the truth a touch to call Anderson a Hibs fan, but I'll be looking to get tickets for this - sounds like good night in the making.

HibbyAndy
04-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Count me in Dave !

Kevvy1875
04-11-2011, 07:23 PM
Stretching the truth a touch to call Anderson a Hibs fan, but I'll be looking to get tickets for this - sounds like good night in the making.

I believe he leans towards Hibs if asked the question but not really a football fan? Still...lets claim him:)

.Whitey.
05-11-2011, 09:51 AM
Hibs and darts! My two most favourite things in the world!

I'm there!

Ando and Murray are Hero's! Hail Hail!

Got to agree - Cant wait!

big-mo
16-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Tickets priced £ 25 are available from the Hibernian Ticket Office and Edinburgh Corn Exchange.

VIP Tables of 10 priced at £ 400 along with a strictly limited number of Single VIP Tickets priced at £ 40 are available by contacting Graeme Cadger 07767 434302 or g.cadger@btinternet.com
More details available by visiting www.ianmurraytestimonial.net (http://www.ianmurraytestimonial.net/)

jodjam
17-11-2011, 01:30 PM
Just bought tickets number 1-6 from Corn Exchange. Should be a great day.

Congrats big-mo on getting such a good line up and keeping ticket prices reasonable.

green&left
17-11-2011, 01:43 PM
Tickets priced £ 25 are available from the Hibernian Ticket Office and Edinburgh Corn Exchange.

VIP Tables of 10 priced at £ 400 along with a strictly limited number of Single VIP Tickets priced at £ 40 are available by contacting Graeme Cadger 07767 434302 or g.cadger@btinternet.com
More details available by visiting www.ianmurraytestimonial.net (http://www.ianmurraytestimonial.net/)

What's the difference between the VIP and normal tickets? Just closer to the oche I assume?

big-mo
07-12-2011, 06:36 PM
Update on ticket sales, - Darts ticket sales are going very well and sales currently stand in excess of 300
Tickets priced £ 25 are on sale at Hibs Ticket Office and best to buy now to avoid disappointment.

(Nice we gift from Santa for the darts lover in your family).

big-mo
07-12-2011, 06:37 PM
What's the difference between the VIP and normal tickets? Just closer to the oche I assume?
Correct, and you also get table service.

big-mo
30-12-2011, 09:17 AM
As I write this 2 of the players appearing at Ian's Darts Day, Gary Anderson and Adrian Lewis are on schedule to play each other in the World Championships Final, if they do then their first rematch will be at Ian's event at the Corn Exchange on Sunday 15 January.

Over 400 tickets have been sold to date so if you are wanting to go tickets priced £25 are still available at Hibernian FC Ticket Office and Edinburgh Corn Exchange Box Office
(Note all Platinum and VIP Tickets are SOLD OUT)

Former World Champion Eric Bristow is also appearing and there is a few interesting challenge matches involving,

Ivan Sproule and Graham Stack (training/playing commitments permitting)

and
Real Radio's resident Jambo Ewan Cameron will play against former Hibs Legend Alan Rough.

We urge you to buy your tickets asap !!

007 Mickey Weir
30-12-2011, 10:18 AM
Got 10 tickets last week for me and my mates! Can't wait it is gonna be a great laugh. Especially if Hibbie Anderson is world champion!! :flag:

HibeeMassive
30-12-2011, 10:41 AM
As I write this 2 of the players appearing at Ian's Darts Day, Gary Anderson and Adrian Lewis are on schedule to play each other in the World Championships Final, if they do then their first rematch will be at Ian's event at the Corn Exchange on Sunday 15 January.

Over 400 tickets have been sold to date so if you are wanting to go tickets priced £25 are still available at Hibernian FC Ticket Office and Edinburgh Corn Exchange Box Office
(Note all Platinum and VIP Tickets are SOLD OUT)

Former World Champion Eric Bristow is also appearing and there is a few interesting challenge matches involving,

Ivan Sproule and Graham Stack (training/playing commitments permitting)

and
Real Radio's resident Jambo Ewan Cameron will play against former Hibs Legend Alan Rough.

We urge you to buy your tickets asap !!

As the VIP tables are sold-out now, what do the normal tickets get you? There's a group of us looking to go together, so do the normal tickets get you a table also or is it seating in rows or something along those lines?

cheltenhamhibee
30-12-2011, 10:41 AM
Got 10 tickets last week for me and my mates! Can't wait it is gonna be a great laugh. Especially if Hibbie Anderson is world champion!! :flag:

That's very generous of you D, does that mean I get my pony back ? :greengrin:thumbsup:

big-mo
30-12-2011, 03:44 PM
As the VIP tables are sold-out now, what do the normal tickets get you? There's a group of us looking to go together, so do the normal tickets get you a table also or is it seating in rows or something along those lines?

It will be an all seated event

£25 tickets will be seated at long rectangular tables of 20 (just a see you currently on Sky at World Championships).

As tickets are on general sale we are unable to reserve tables but there will be adequate seating for all.

Sergey
30-12-2011, 04:48 PM

I went to the Ally Pally on the opening Friday and was sat in the VIP section. There were numerous players sitting at adjacent tables and I got speaking to Anderson.

I asked him about his affiliation with Hibs and he is indeed a 'supporter' in the loosest sense, as he admitted to it being 30 years since he last attended a match.

BTW - he's a top bloke, as is Steve Beaton who I spoke to all evening.

.Sean.
30-12-2011, 05:28 PM
Myself and a couple mates are at one of the VIP Tables for this one, cannae wait! :party:

Alfred E Newman
30-12-2011, 10:09 PM
I went to the Ally Pally on the opening Friday and was sat in the VIP section. There were numerous players sitting at adjacent tables and I got speaking to Anderson.

I asked him about his affiliation with Hibs and he is indeed a 'supporter' in the loosest sense, as he admitted to it being 30 years since he last attended a match.

BTW - he's a top bloke, as is Steve Beaton who I spoke to all evening.

He certainly put in a "Hibs" performance tonight.

Jaz
10-01-2012, 12:59 PM
This is advertised as starting at 1.30pm.

Anyone know how long it is likely to go on for?