PDA

View Full Version : PBS Business Rates due to our Council

greenginger
03-11-2011, 01:40 PM
Since it took the threat of a company winding up order and a lot of effort by the HMRC Legal Honchose to wring the tax out of Vlad , I wonder what the chances are he's up to date with Tynecastle Business Rates ?

From the Scottish Assessors Site I can see the Rateable Value is £224,000 giving an annual bill of £96,992 due by HOMFC.

Unfortunately it does not say what has been paid .Anyone any ideas as to find out if our Council's self confessed bias extends to writing-off Business Rates bills for our impoverished neighbours ? :aok:

bingo70
03-11-2011, 02:33 PM
There has been a lot of freedom of information requests going in recently so wonder if the answer might come out in that?

lapsedhibee
03-11-2011, 02:42 PM
Since it took the threat of a company winding up order and a lot of effort by the HMRC Legal Honchose to wring the tax out of Vlad , I wonder what the chances are he's up to date with Tynecastle Business Rates ?

From the Scottish Assessors Site I can see the Rateable Value is £224,000 giving an annual bill of £96,992 due by HOMFC.

Unfortunately it does not say what has been paid .Anyone any ideas as to find out if our Council's self confessed bias extends to writing-off Business Rates bills for our impoverished neighbours ? :aok:

A councillor writes:
Surely if Hibs have paid their Rates, and are happy to have done so, the council, therefore, have to pay Hearts' Rates for them?