PDA

View Full Version : Beat the Bookie

HNA4
03-11-2011, 09:44 AM
http://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7632&stc=1

This week's Tipster is lucky, who is trying to grab Desperate Dan's (£2.50 profit) crown.

You can see lucky's selections on the hibs.net Front Page here...

http://www.hibs.net/content.php?219-Beat-the-Bookie-9

HibbyAndy
03-11-2011, 09:58 AM
Good luck Lucky :aok:

Mikey
05-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Jamie is unbeatable............

:cb

lucky
05-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Fancy my chances.
Hibs look at decent bet as does my 3 fold, 5 fold dodgey with Villa and went for Blackburn based on Chelsea's poor form and Blackburn beat Arsenal when the last protest about Steve Keen was planned. So there is logic behind my selections but lets see if I live up to my name.

Saorsa
06-11-2011, 02:10 AM
Jamie is unbeatable............

:cb:wink: :greengrin

HNA4
08-11-2011, 09:56 PM
So lucky wasn't very.

Hard lines with the treble and one goal the right way would have made a difference.

Single = beat 0-1

Treble 2/3

Five Fold = 3/5

3 Draws = 1/3

Correct Score = well there was a nil in it.

Another -£5 result leaving Desperate Dan, with his near-legendary £2.50 profit, riding high as Top Tipster.

Mikey
08-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Dan is the man :not worth

There's no Beat The Bookie this weekend as there are no top league games so he stays as championeeeeeee for another week :greengrin

Saorsa
08-11-2011, 11:58 PM
So lucky wasn't very.

Hard lines with the treble and one goal the right way would have made a difference.

Single = beat 0-1

Treble 2/3

Five Fold = 3/5

3 Draws = 1/3

Correct Score = well there was a nil in it.

Another -£5 result leaving Desperate Dan, with his near-legendary £2.50 profit, riding high as Top Tipster.:greengrin

Dan is the man :not worth

There's no Beat The Bookie this weekend as there are no top league games so he stays as championeeeeeee for another week :greengrin:thumbsup:

Graham Law
09-11-2011, 04:24 AM
Can I just say as the originator of "Chopper beat the bookie" :-) I am disgusted at the level of tips and percentage of winnings Ha-Ha

Keep up the good work lads...

Get cash on Woods for the Australian Open this week - Course suits him, field is weak and he is coming into form. 8/1 your cash or 5/2 for a top 5 finish ....Easy cash lads

GGTTH from OZ

Chopper

Graham Law
09-11-2011, 04:24 AM
Can I just say as the originator of "Chopper beat the bookie" :-) I am disgusted at the level of tips and percentage of winnings Ha-Ha

Get cash on Woods for the Australian Open this week - Course suits him, field is weak and he is coming into form. 8/1 your cash for him to win the tournament or 5/2 for a top 5 finish ....Easy cash lads

GGTTH from OZ

Chopper

Saorsa
09-11-2011, 08:05 AM

Get cash on Woods for the Australian Open this week - Course suits him, field is weak and he is coming into form. 8/1 your cash or 5/2 for a top 5 finish ....Easy cash lads

GGTTH from OZ

Chopper

Get cash on Woods for the Australian Open this week - Course suits him, field is weak and he is coming into form. 8/1 your cash for him to win the tournament or 5/2 for a top 5 finish ....Easy cash lads

GGTTH from OZ

Chopper So disgusted in fact you even said it twice :wink: :greengrin

HH81
09-11-2011, 08:24 AM
How is dan still winning this? Shocking. Mine was bad luck but the rest have clearly not got a ruddy clue :-)

Saorsa
09-11-2011, 08:40 AM
How is dan still winning this? Shocking. Mine was bad luck but the rest have clearly not got a ruddy clue :-)You can call it bad luck John, I have another name for it :wink: :greengrin

lucky
09-11-2011, 09:00 AM
I actually picked up a £100 from my line last week. Been on a good run. Profit 4 of the last 7 weeks. But flopped badly in the in the hibs.net stakes. Good luck to the rest of you.

HH81
09-11-2011, 09:41 AM
You can call it bad luck John, I have another name for it :wink: :greengrin

:greengrin I admit I'm useless only usually have about 6 wins a season. Not bet for a couple of weeks except the loss on the rugby last Saturday.

Doing a 4 fold Saturday with 3 lads in office, £2.50 each going in and picking a team.