PDA

View Full Version : Hertz in Court Case Tomorrow/Fire Sale

Pages : 1 [2]

Hibercelona
03-11-2011, 12:08 PM
In the BBC report players being hit with bank charges for non payment of direct debts. Come on these guys will be on a minimum of £3k a week thats around £6k a month in take home pay. Its not like this is there first ever pay. Doubt very much if any of the first team are struggling.

Who cares whether the players are really struggling or not. Hearts are going to the scrap yard.

allezsauzee
03-11-2011, 12:11 PM
@RonnieMacKay (http://www.hibs.net/#!/RonnieMacKay) Ronnie MacKay In Thursday's Scottish Sun - top earners at Hearts up for sale. Templeton already offered to Rangers for £500,000.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Where is der hun getting that sort of money? We should offer 50 grand and a set of strips

Dr Jimmy
03-11-2011, 12:19 PM
I am no expert on this, but by VR signalling he has had enough and may have cash issues. Dies this not leave the door open for someone to buy hearts on the cheap?
Make VR an offer of x million VR cuts his losses, gets out of Scottish football and gets a cash injection for the other parts of his business that he can get a return from?
The new guy would inherit a wages to turnover mess, but with cost cutting could turn that to break even?

Kaiser1962
03-11-2011, 12:19 PM
So maybe a slow lingering death rather than a quick lethal injection.

Works for me.

Death by a thousand cuts.

Nothing to see here. HMRC are dismissing their order and all the cash flow problems are just to do with the end of the Lithuanian tax year (ignoring the fact that the tax year doesn't end until the last day of the year) apparently.

The fact that they've told players to find new clubs is by the by. All big clubs routinely force their best players out by refusing to honour their contracts.

:agree:

Happens all the time.

Hibercelona
03-11-2011, 12:22 PM
I am no expert on this, but by VR signalling he has had enough and may have cash issues. Dies this not leave the door open for someone to buy hearts on the cheap?
Make VR an offer of x million VR cuts his losses, gets out of Scottish football and gets a cash injection for the other parts of his business that he can get a return from?
The new guy would inherit a wages to turnover mess, but with cost cutting could turn that to break even?

Offer him a token of £1. Like what happened at greyskill.

Kaiser1962
03-11-2011, 12:26 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/hearts_players_set_wages_deadline_1_1944261

They were told yesterday they would be paid today. :wink:

CyberSauzee
03-11-2011, 12:35 PM
http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/11/11/03/SOCCER_Hearts.html&TEAMHD=soccer&BID=165

So here's the interesting bit. The money owed to HMRC was paid on 16th August, today was just a formality to dismiss the case brought by HMRC on July 29. So if that bill was paid about 10 weeks ago, Hearts are obviously skint for other reasons than having to pay the tax man.

JeMeSouviens
03-11-2011, 12:35 PM

They have debts of £35M+ and assets of maybe £20M (including Tynecastle and very generous estimates of the current value of the players). They are a basket case you literally couldn't give away. :wink:

YehButNoBut
03-11-2011, 12:36 PM
Love this couple of paragraphs from the latest article in the Scotsman titled

"Hearts players to sign complaint over non-payment of wages"

What more is he going to do to them, get a hit man after them? :crazy: :lolyam:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players’ union representatives intend to lodge an official protest within the next 24 hours, although Hearts’ majority shareholder, Vladimir Romanov, has threatened to make matters worse for any players who put their name to such a document.

Through senior members of the dressingroom, Romanov has let it be known that anyone involved in what he regards as mutiny would have their life made even more difficult. He has not been specific over what action would be taken.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/hearts_players_to_sign_complaint_over_non_payment_ of_wages_1_1945996

iwasthere1972
03-11-2011, 12:44 PM
Offer him a token of £1. Like what happened at greyskill.

£1. Are you crazy man?

Three lemonade bottles and a half eaten pie. Take it or leave it.

Calvin
03-11-2011, 12:46 PM
Are they gonna line up all the players in the church hall and let the public come in and buy whatever dross they like?

shagpile
03-11-2011, 12:48 PM
Love this couple of paragraphs from the latest article in the Scotsman titled

"Hearts players to sign complaint over non-payment of wages"

What more is he going to do to them, get a hit man after them? :crazy: :lolyam:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players’ union representatives intend to lodge an official protest within the next 24 hours, although Hearts’ majority shareholder, Vladimir Romanov, has threatened to make matters worse for any players who put their name to such a document.

Through senior members of the dressingroom, Romanov has let it be known that anyone involved in what he regards as mutiny would have their life made even more difficult. He has not been specific over what action would be taken.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/hearts_players_to_sign_complaint_over_non_payment_ of_wages_1_1945996

I wouldn't laugh too much. This is a guy who has admitted to using polygraph. He is crazier than a ****hoose rat.

Hibercelona
03-11-2011, 12:49 PM
£1. Are you crazy man?

Three lemonade bottles and a half eaten pie. Take it or leave it.

As long as the bottles are empty and the half left over pie has had the steak sucked out, then we have a deal. :greengrin

Exiled Hibby
03-11-2011, 01:04 PM
Hello monkeys of Scotland. Vlad here.
Having a bit of difficulty finding answer to questions as press monkeys and mafia have not been respecting honourable submarine commander - so Does anyone know how many rebellious players can fit in a car boot?, and does Ingliston need a cash payment up-front or will they take a Lithuanian cheque?

Also - does Ingliston have free parking for submarines?

There is a vodka and a playing contract with mighty Heart of Midlithuania in it for you if you can help.

nonshinyfinish
03-11-2011, 01:07 PM
Are they gonna line up all the players in the church hall and let the public come in and buy whatever dross they like?

Apparently Templeton is RReversible.

Aaron
03-11-2011, 01:09 PM
:tee hee::tee hee::tee hee:

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/56431000/jpg/_56431716_5321420.jpg

easty
03-11-2011, 01:14 PM

Is that male or female?

iwasthere1972
03-11-2011, 01:15 PM
Is that male or female?

Can be anything you want it to be. :greengrin

Aaron
03-11-2011, 01:16 PM
Is that male or female?

Neither, it's an ogre.

Hibercelona
03-11-2011, 01:16 PM

Nothing to see here. Just another one taking a shafting from Mr Romanov himself. :wink:

iwasthere1972
03-11-2011, 01:22 PM
Is that male or female?

The big question here is why on earth would you have maroon paint. Surely you wouldn't be decorating your hoose with it.

This needs to be answered.

scoopyboy
03-11-2011, 01:23 PM

Yet another example of the massive Hearts support.

Northernhibee
03-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Love this couple of paragraphs from the latest article in the Scotsman titled "Hearts players to sign complaint over non-payment of wages"What more is he going to do to them, get a hit man after them? :crazy: :lolyam:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Players’ union representatives intend to lodge an official protest within the next 24 hours, although Hearts’ majority shareholder, Vladimir Romanov, has threatened to make matters worse for any players who put their name to such a document.Through senior members of the dressingroom, Romanov has let it be known that anyone involved in what he regards as mutiny would have their life made even more difficult. He has not been specific over what action would be taken.http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/hearts_players_to_sign_complaint_over_non_payment_ of_wages_1_1945996The mad one sinks lower and lower.Seems he has a special relationship with acting like a ****.

Northernhibee
03-11-2011, 01:28 PM
Yet another example of the massive Hearts support. Hearts only have 5,000 match going supporters, they just take three seats apiece.

Jack
03-11-2011, 01:30 PM
Apparently Templeton is RReversible.

Notelpmet :confused:

RickyS
03-11-2011, 01:33 PM
The big question here is why on earth would you have maroon paint. Surely you wouldn't be decorating your hoose with it.

This needs to be answered.

it must be for painting a top on her. the dont do top's in size "fat asbestos ridden ugly *******" for wummin

ano hibby
03-11-2011, 01:33 PM

see things have reached tipping point down gorski way..

Northernhibee
03-11-2011, 01:36 PM
:tee hee::tee hee::tee hee:http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/56431000/jpg/_56431716_5321420.jpg As she is obviously starting a protest, can we say she's a Hearts attack waiting to happen?I saw that and thought "I didn't know Adele was a yam" the realised no, Adele is much thinner.I should stop. She's going through a lot of pain. Au chocolat.

Speedway
03-11-2011, 01:39 PM

Phwoooaaarrrrrr

iwasthere1972
03-11-2011, 01:45 PM

A job for the emergency services. Mind you that's more embarrassing than getting your toe stuck up one of the bath taps. As you do like.

green glory
03-11-2011, 01:48 PM
A job for the emergency services. Mind you that's more embarrassing than getting your toe stuck up one of the bath taps. As you do like.

You'd probably lose you're whole foot.:faf:

iwasthere1972
03-11-2011, 01:50 PM
You'd probably lose you're whole foot.:faf:

Be like throwing a chipolata into the Dartford Tunnel.

green glory
03-11-2011, 01:51 PM
Be like throwing a chipolata into the Dartford Tunnel.

Or opening a cheese toastie. :jamboak:

iwasthere1972
03-11-2011, 01:54 PM
Or opening a cheese toastie. :jamboak:

That's been hidden under your bed for a fortnight.

Northernhibee
03-11-2011, 01:54 PM
You'd burn your arse on the lightbulb.

easty
03-11-2011, 02:00 PM
You'd burn your arse on the lightbulb.

Youd have to melt your eyes with the lightbulb to start with!

Beefster
03-11-2011, 02:04 PM
The thing that cracks me up is Yams talking about 'a couple of leaner years until the debt is sorted out'. Do they have any idea how big their debt is and how long that would take to pay off solely from profits made (if they ever make any)?

It's scary how out of touch with rational thinking they are.

greenlex
03-11-2011, 02:05 PM
I think shes quite tidy actually.

Northernhibee
03-11-2011, 02:07 PM
Youd have to melt your eyes with the lightbulb to start with! I got really drunk one night and took her home.Soon as I closed the front door the mood changed."What? How will you satisfy me with that tiny thing?""I'm sorry" I replied. "It's the biggest fridge I could afford"

green glory
03-11-2011, 02:08 PM
That's been hidden under your bed for a fortnight.

After this morning's optimism, this is what we're reduced to. :faf:

On the bright side. If Count Nutjob doesn't pay the wages tomorrow then the PFA diverts monies from the SFL to the players rather than the club. Contracts will be broken (if they aren't already) and those players who are worth selling would be free to leave REGARDLESS of whether they've been told they can go or not. If Vlad doesn't pay the wages in time he could lose any petential transfer fees. I'd be surprised if he let that happen. Just more brinksmanship methinks.

iwasthere1972
03-11-2011, 02:10 PM
I think shes quite tidy actually.

Now you mention it if it came to push or shove I would.

Saorsa
03-11-2011, 02:17 PM
I dinnae understand how they can be in this much trouble, why don't they just borrow another £40 Million from themselves tae pay everything off, problem solved :dunno: then they can pay themselves back the other £40 Million later when they can afford it after they've won the Champions League a couple of times and sold on their world cup stars for a massive profit. :agree:

HibbyAndy
03-11-2011, 02:18 PM
I dinnae understand how they can be in this much trouble, why don't they just borrow another £40 Million from themselves tae pay everything off, problem solved :dunno: then they can pay themselves back the other £40 Million later when they can afford it. :agree:

:hilarious

:greengrin

Northernhibee
03-11-2011, 02:23 PM
Amazing how photographers have managed to find the one thing in maroon that isn't ****ed.

Hibbyradge
03-11-2011, 02:25 PM
Amazing how photographers have managed to find the one thing in maroon that isn't ****ed.

I shouldn't laugh, but...:faf:

:top marks

Saorsa
03-11-2011, 02:26 PM
Amazing how photographers have managed to find the one thing in maroon that isn't ****ed.:hilarious

wazoo1875
03-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Nothing to see here. HMRC are dismissing their order and all the cash flow problems are just to do with the end of the Lithuanian tax year (ignoring the fact that the tax year doesn't end until the last day of the year) apparently.The fact that they've told players to find new clubs is by the by. All big clubs routinely force their best players out by refusing to honour their contracts.One of the finest sarcastic points I've ever read on here , 10/10 beefster !!

Hibercelona
03-11-2011, 02:37 PM
One of the finest sarcastic points I've ever read on here , 10/10 beefster !!

Its probably more likely to be a quote from kickback.

Diclonius
03-11-2011, 02:48 PM
****ing finally.

I do hope they stay in business though, just severely weakened so we can kick their ***** over and over again.

Kyle A
03-11-2011, 02:59 PM
"A source has contacted me with the story that the Scottish Professional Footballers Association (SPFA) has made a complaint about employment practices at Hearts. This came to light when a Hearts player applied for a mortgage. When presenting his salary advice, it was clear that he was on a rate close to the UK minimum wage. The player naively explained that he had lots of money, but that it was all paid overseas."

http://rangerstaxcase.com/2011/04/14/campbell-ogilvie/

Tax Fraud?

green glory
03-11-2011, 03:08 PM
"A source has contacted me with the story that the Scottish Professional Footballers Association (SPFA) has made a complaint about employment practices at Hearts. This came to light when a Hearts player applied for a mortgage. When presenting his salary advice, it was clear that he was on a rate close to the UK minimum wage. The player naively explained that he had lots of money, but that it was all paid overseas."

Tax Fraud?

I've been following the rangerstaxcase.com guy closely for a while now, but where did the story about the young Hearts player come from?

PatHead
03-11-2011, 03:11 PM

Tax Fraud?

I find this hard to believe. I have arranged a mortgage for a Hearts player and everything was completely in order. Salary slips matched Bank statements etc. But why let the truth get in the way of a good story.

lapsedhibee
03-11-2011, 03:14 PM
I find this hard to believe. I have arranged a mortgage for a Hearts player and everything was completely in order. Salary slips matched Bank statements etc. But why let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Perhaps they have different arrangements for different players though. Didn't some player or prospective player in the past object to being paid as a Kaunas player rather than a Hearts player, something like that?

green glory
03-11-2011, 03:15 PM

How much did he get paid? :devil:

PatHead
03-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Lot more than he was worth which is the reason they are in the mess they are today

Kyle A
03-11-2011, 03:39 PM

From what I took from that article I believe it is foreign players that are paid in overseas accounts. Was the player you dealt with a foreign player? If so you may have proved this to be bull****.

Im sure I remember (vaguely) something on tv about English Premiership clubs paying their players through accounts in the channel islands.

Stevie Reid
03-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Phwoooaaarrrrrr

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sAgO15986lo/TPEHu8r0a9I/AAAAAAAABZ8/oRGz5dDEw1c/s1600/04.jpg

StevieC
03-11-2011, 04:21 PM
From what I took from that article I believe it is foreign players that are paid in overseas accounts. Was the player you dealt with a foreign player? If so you may have proved this to be bull****.

Im sure I remember (vaguely) something on tv about English Premiership clubs paying their players through accounts in the channel islands.

I have vague memories of a story about Hearts players signing improved contracts but only if they signed for Kaunas (or some Lithuanian club/business) and then effectively went on "permanent" loan to Hearts. Craig Gordon and Webster (first time around) seem to be ringing a bell, possibly Webster as it all came out when he walked.

Viva_Palmeiras
03-11-2011, 04:24 PM
What Mr Sinatra meant to sing...

Jambos in the sheeeite
They'll all be nervous
Jambos in the sheeeite
They've lost their purpose
It won't turn out right
Jambos are in the *******

Doo-be-doo six-two
Is ferkin marvellous
Doo-be-doo six-two...

Dashing Bob S
03-11-2011, 04:35 PM
What Mr Sinatra meant to sing...

Jambos in the sheeeite
They'll all be nervous
Jambos in the sheeeite
They've lost their purpose
It won't turn out right
Jambos are in the *******

Doo-be-doo six-two
Is ferkin marvellous
Doo-be-doo six-two...

Admin was a glance away
another week without their pay

and

Every since that night
when they were humbled
only 6-2, the taxman's rumbled
it is such a fright
for Jambos in the...

Viva_Palmeiras
03-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Admin was a glance away
another week without their pay

and

Every since that night
when they were humbled
only 6-2, the taxman's rumbled
it is such a fright
for Jambos in the...

Splendid! - like a virtual Lennon and mcCartney )

Franck Stanton
03-11-2011, 05:05 PM
Holy Moses - I know it's the Sun but this time I would like to BELIEVE what I've just read.

Might splash out on some big fireworks for the weekend and hope that some of them find their way onto the roof of the Hearts main stand.

Whoosh.

Really finish things off. :thumbsup:

Save yer cash, it's made o' asbestos which disnae burn.

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-11-2011, 05:14 PM
Surely a two minute on-line application to Wonga.com and the problem is resolved until Jan!

Green_one
03-11-2011, 05:21 PM
So, just to be clear, after all these posts, the Hearts are NOT going bust today or this month or any time soon? In fact they came up with £500k.

So despite all this 'inside knowledge' we are once again back at the same point we have been so many times. Hearts are still trading and still above us in the league.

And the worst that will happen is they might sell some players come January. God knows we would never try anything like that. :confused:

Great. Till the next time then :rolleyes: Or is it Rangers next time?

Just once, could we be right about this or even near right.

Franck Stanton
03-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Just been on STV news that the bill, in the region of 500,000 has been pain to ward off the court case. Still, signs are looking good for us Hibby's, not so good for them however.

R'Albin
03-11-2011, 05:31 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/101877-time-to-ban-the-sun-and-bbc-from-tynie/

:tee hee:

This week proves these Monkeys are at it with their stories about Hearts.

They should be instantly banned from Tynecastle.

throw in another couple of outlets as well.

some of the media behaviour recently has been deplorable. completely devoid of responsibility... fairness a thing of the past.

the current media ban was imposed by the club for a valid reason. some sections of the media can't be trusted to behave responsibly and represent best practices. the reaction to the ban has been spiteful and vitriolic

Part/Time Supporter
03-11-2011, 05:32 PM
So, just to be clear, after all these posts, the Hearts are NOT going bust today or this month or any time soon? In fact they came up with £500k.

So despite all this 'inside knowledge' we are once again back at the same point we have been so many times. Hearts are still trading and still above us in the league.

And the worst that will happen is they might sell some players come January. God knows we would never try anything like that. :confused:

Great. Till the next time then :rolleyes: Or is it Rangers next time?

Just once, could we be right about this or even near right.

They didn't come up with £500K today. The £500K was paid in mid-August, in response to a writ issued in July. Today's court action was merely to confirm that.

The more recent problem is still ongoing. Their players were due to be paid on October 16, and the senior players still haven't been paid. They don't have another home game until 26 November and the next pay run is due on 16 November. So unless Romanov starts providing more funding from Lithuania they are ****ed.

Dashing Bob S
03-11-2011, 05:48 PM
****ing finally.

I do hope they stay in business though, just severely weakened so we can kick their ***** over and over again.

That's what's going to happen. The real winners in this fiasco are the Barcelona's, Real Madrid's, Man United and Man Citeh's, who now have one less major European competitor to worry about.

I also wouldn't bet against Jerry militarizing and getting uppity again, knowing that our brave heroes are operating in reduced circumstances.

Edinburgh's schoolchildren will also substantially gain, as a weakened Yam is easier to fight off in the toilets.

The losers will be the Edinburgh Citeh's of this world, who will soon have to risk asbestosis - assuming the PBS survives.

Viva_Palmeiras
03-11-2011, 06:18 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/101877-time-to-ban-the-sun-and-bbc-from-tynie/

:tee hee:

I see the media ban didn't stop the yams from contributing to the fanzone in the EEN

R'Albin
03-11-2011, 07:22 PM
I see the media ban didn't stop the yams from contributing to the fanzone in the EEN

True, some of their comments are embarassing...

Bunch of greebos!

M11BMO
04-11-2011, 03:28 PM
Does anyone remember the Snowman Massacre from last year outside the Yam shop?

Same chap has been poking fun at our neighbours... picture of him with a "Closing Down Sale" outside Tynie from this afternoon doing the rounds on Facebook.... At work so can't post the picture unfortunately.

iwasthere1972
04-11-2011, 03:47 PM

Same chap has been poking fun at our neighbours... picture of him with a "Closing Down Sale" outside Tynie from this afternoon doing the rounds on Facebook.... At work so can't post the picture unfortunately.

I remember someone on here posting that, while walking along Gorgie Road just before our CIS semi final against St Johnstone in Jan 2007, they noticed a Hearts flag hanging outside someone window which I think was on the first floor. IIRC he said that with the aid of some of his mates he managed to reach the flag and set it alight. It was no ordinary flag.....it was a special edition one from their 1998 Scottish Cup win.

Classic. :flag: :flag:

R'Albin
04-11-2011, 04:18 PM

To anyone who hasn't seen these..

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?198640-Take-that-jambo-snowman!&highlight=take+that+jambo+snowman
(http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?198640-Take-that-jambo-snowman!&highlight=take+that+jambo+snowman)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qQTXAlMJ2Ig
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?198855-Me-v-Snowjambo....round-two...&highlight=take+that+jambo+snowman
(http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?198855-Me-v-Snowjambo....round-two...&highlight=take+that+jambo+snowman)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7Wcvf_Jflo

:faf:

Sean1875
04-11-2011, 04:32 PM

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?198640-Take-that-jambo-snowman!&highlight=take+that+jambo+snowman
(http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?198640-Take-that-jambo-snowman!&highlight=take+that+jambo+snowman)

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?198855-Me-v-Snowjambo....round-two...&highlight=take+that+jambo+snowman
(http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?198855-Me-v-Snowjambo....round-two...&highlight=take+that+jambo+snowman)

those never fail to get me rolling :faf: second one is genius, no idea where he was coming from the first time i watched it :thumbsup:

...WentToMowAnSPL
04-11-2011, 09:28 PM
[QUOTE=Dashing Bob S;2968892Edinburgh's schoolchildren will also substantially gain, as a weakened Yam is easier to fight off in the toilets.
[/QUOTE]

Superb !

iwasthere1972
04-11-2011, 11:01 PM

The poor snowman was okay when it was on SSN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=dZbsSros2I0

Getting Easter Road and Tynecastle mixed up at 1 min 25 secs.

degenerated
05-11-2011, 12:57 PM
I hope I'm wrong, but I'm sure you're renowned on here for being as useful as an appendix when it comes to posting inside info.

about as much use as a marzipan dildo FACT :agree: