PDA

View Full Version : Yams Would you have any of their players ?

Seveno
02-11-2011, 07:04 AM
There is talk in the papers today that their players might be able to walk away due to material breach of contract if their wages are not paid soon.

If this happens, would you have any of them ?

I'd take Skacel, never play him in the first team but use him in training for Ian Murray to kick all over the park.

Thecat23
02-11-2011, 07:09 AM
I'd take Danny Grainger. Thought he's been their best signing this seasson. Prob take Sutton as well just to cheese them off :)

Mikey
02-11-2011, 07:23 AM
I'd take Callum Elliot and he can organise the Christmas party.

Craig_HFC
02-11-2011, 07:29 AM
I'd consider taking Ryan Stevenson...

Hibs Class
02-11-2011, 07:50 AM
There is talk in the papers today that their players might be able to walk away due to material breach of contract if their wages are not paid soon.If this happens, would you have any of them ?I'd take Skacel, never play him in the first team but use him in training for Ian Murray to kick all over the park.Agree. I would take skacel but I think we need to let murray rest between games. So I would take black to boot skacel all over the park.

DCI Gene Hunt
02-11-2011, 07:55 AM
This gives me the dry boak. I'd much rather keep our present not-brilliant team than take any of that lot of huddies/hooligans/cheats. Especially bloody Skacel. :jamboak:

Gene

Craig_HFC
02-11-2011, 08:42 AM
I'd consider taking Ryan Stevenson...

Who edited my post and why? Now it looks like I actually want the **** at Hibs as opposed to what my original post actually said...

Jay
02-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Who edited my post and why? Now it looks like I actually want the **** at Hibs as opposed to what my original post actually said...

Well delete the whole post then, its not difficult. :rolleyes:

Ozyhibby
02-11-2011, 09:16 AM
All of them because they keep beating us.

Seveno
02-11-2011, 09:45 AM
Agree. I would take skacel but I think we need to let murray rest between games. So I would take black to boot skacel all over the park.

Smart thinking. :thumbsup: It would be a bit like gladiators.

.Sean.
02-11-2011, 09:54 AM
Stevenson, Webste and Black.

clerriehibs
02-11-2011, 10:07 AM
There is talk in the papers today that their players might be able to walk away due to material breach of contract if their wages are not paid soon.

If this happens, would you have any of them ?

I'd take Skacel, never play him in the first team but use him in training for Ian Murray to kick all over the park.

If he does walk away and comes to us ... does that make Skacel a f'ing refugee?

Craig_HFC
02-11-2011, 10:12 AM
Well delete the whole post then, its not difficult. :rolleyes:

Still doesn't answer my question...

I still don't know who edited my post or why...

wazoo1875
02-11-2011, 10:13 AM
If he does walk away and comes to us ... does that make Skacel a f'ing refugee? In a nutshell!!

Andy74
02-11-2011, 10:26 AM
Probably Kello, Grainger, Zaliukus, Webster, Hammil, Driver and Templeton are better than we've got in any of those positions. Stevenson, Black, Skacel and Sutton would be in with a shout as well.

Stevie Reid
02-11-2011, 10:28 AM
Probably Kello, Grainger, Zaliukus, Webster, Hammil, Driver and Templeton are better than we've got in any of those positions.

:agree:

Rate Stevenson too, always impressed by him.

Skacel's goals record is unbelievable for a midfielder.

Andy74
02-11-2011, 10:56 AM
Unfortunately a combined match squad would look something like:

Kello

Grainger
Zaliukus
Webster
Hammil

Skacel
Osbourne
Black

Driver
O'Connor
Templeton

Subs:

Stack
Towell
Johnsson
R Stevenson
Griffiths
Agogo
Sutton

basehibby
02-11-2011, 11:00 AM
Black, Driver, Skacel, Templeton, Wallace and Webster :tin hat:

Hibercelona
02-11-2011, 11:05 AM
I reckon we should by the whole bunch in the attempt of an innocent wee merger. The new team will play in green and white and will be called "Hibernian FC". They will also continue to play at the only major football stadium left in Edinburgh. :devil:

Jay
02-11-2011, 11:10 AM

It tells you on the edited post that it was edited by HNA12 because this is a family friendly board.

(((Fergus)))
02-11-2011, 11:10 AM

Who: HNA12
Why: you said something that was not family friendly

Andy74
02-11-2011, 11:12 AM
Who: HNA12
Why: you said something that was not family friendly

In addition to those mentioned: Kello.

Why the hell is Kello now editing posts?!

Craig_HFC
02-11-2011, 11:55 AM
Sorry I can't see that on my phone.

I didn't think it was that bad tbh but if thems the rules, thems the rules.

Albion Hibs
02-11-2011, 12:52 PM
No thanks to the lot of them. There wages are the things that have run up hearts debts, they can take their demands elsewhere, I am not bursting the bank to get in players that are overpaid and lets be honest not really any better than anyone we have at the moment IMO.

Andy74
02-11-2011, 01:08 PM
No thanks to the lot of them. There wages are the things that have run up hearts debts, they can take their demands elsewhere, I am not bursting the bank to get in players that are overpaid and lets be honest not really any better than anyone we have at the moment IMO.

Not any better than we have?? Really? As noted above I think maybe two of our team would get in. What would your team look like picking from the two squads?

Hibercelona
02-11-2011, 01:17 PM
Not any better than we have?? Really? As noted above I think maybe two of our team would get in. What would your team look like picking from the two squads?

Hearts arent that much better than we are.

We've been pretty much murder so far, where as Hearts haven't been considered that bad. But they're still only 5 points ahead of us.

Albion Hibs
02-11-2011, 01:29 PM

It would not look any different when picking from two squards to the one we have just now as I would not have any of them.

IMO they dont offer more on any of the positions than we currently have, Black is an ugly john rankin that cant keep himself on the park, Stevenson would not get a sniff in front of any of our strikers, neither would Sutton. Webster is always injured, Zaliukas cant play a game without losing a man giving away a penalty, their full backs are short and vile, Templeton had 8 good games and now he is not on anyones radar, would have sproule over him every time. Just my view, but if they were that much better they would be streets ahead and they are not. If we replayed the derby game from earlier in the season now I would fancy our chances no doubt.

These boys wont leave hearts as even if they get other clubs they wont be getting the same money as they are now. They will sit tight get there dosh and disappear off at the end of their deals. Players like templeton may get another club without too much hassle based on the fact he is young. All the best to them. They like the badge often enough in front of their mite fans, they are more than welcome to that club.

fatbloke
02-11-2011, 01:43 PM
They will never walk away too risky a strategy. Better the devil...

Sodje_18
02-11-2011, 02:17 PM
Eggert Johnson, Webster and Sutton

He went to the big huns

NOLA
02-11-2011, 03:40 PM
kello/grainger/templeton/stevenson

Andy74
02-11-2011, 03:45 PM
It would not look any different when picking from two squards to the one we have just now as I would not have any of them.

IMO they dont offer more on any of the positions than we currently have, Black is an ugly john rankin that cant keep himself on the park, Stevenson would not get a sniff in front of any of our strikers, neither would Sutton. Webster is always injured, Zaliukas cant play a game without losing a man giving away a penalty, their full backs are short and vile, Templeton had 8 good games and now he is not on anyones radar, would have sproule over him every time. Just my view, but if they were that much better they would be streets ahead and they are not. If we replayed the derby game from earlier in the season now I would fancy our chances no doubt.

These boys wont leave hearts as even if they get other clubs they wont be getting the same money as they are now. They will sit tight get there dosh and disappear off at the end of their deals. Players like templeton may get another club without too much hassle based on the fact he is young. All the best to them. They like the badge often enough in front of their mite fans, they are more than welcome to that club.

Right then.

Franck Stanton
02-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

--------
02-11-2011, 04:22 PM
I would love an extended period of press speculation about us signing this, that or the other of their players, just for the grief it would cause the Unwashed Multitudes down West. But no, I don't think there's anyone I would really look forward to seeing in a Hibs shirt.

Maybe, just maybe one of the goalkeepers?

AlbertK86
02-11-2011, 05:33 PM

Is Wallace no at the Current Buns these days ????????????

Would take Kello, Webster, Hamill, Grainger, Sutton and Tempelton.

No danger Black as he is a dirty cheatin wee barsteward and Ditto for Zaliukas just change wee for big !!

Onceinawhile
02-11-2011, 06:09 PM
Would take hammill, Webster, grainger, skacel, Templeton and driver. Although I rate kello I'm happy enough with our options there. Maybe taouil as well.

clerriehibs
02-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Would take hammill, Webster, grainger, skacel, Templeton and driver. Although I rate kello I'm happy enough with our options there. Maybe taouil as well.

hamill's a weasel, wouldn't want him anywhere near ER. Didn't he try a sneaky wee stamp after a solid tackle in the last derby?

West Upper
02-11-2011, 06:32 PM
Only Stevenson and Templeton.

bighairyfaeleith
02-11-2011, 06:50 PM
Not a single one of them is even good enough for our pie stands!!

The_Todd
02-11-2011, 06:54 PM
Stevenson. Wouldn't mind some bite and goalscoring from midfield.

Taouil.

Kello would be good cover.

SteveHFC
03-11-2011, 12:32 AM
Stevenson and Templeton.

iwasthere1972
03-11-2011, 12:36 AM
Craig Thomson.

He could keep the seagulls from crapping all over the pitch.

lucky
03-11-2011, 01:13 AM
Eggert Johnson, Webster and Sutton are the 3 I would take

ScottB
03-11-2011, 06:57 AM
Sign up a couple in case the Yams make it to January... These lads will be fired up for revenge! :D

greenlex
03-11-2011, 07:39 AM
Both full bacs for a start.

basehibby
03-11-2011, 07:41 AM
Eggert Johnson, Webster and Sutton

He went to the big huns

Oops - Must have blinked and missed it!

So that means he'll be available on a free before too long as well then :agree:

Septimus
03-11-2011, 08:27 AM
Send BB over there on the day they come out clutching their P45s with a small taxi. He should know who is worth having.

iwasthere1972
03-11-2011, 10:54 AM
I would have them all.

9am. Report to East Mains.
10am-2pm. Make them watch the 1973 New Year's Day 7-0 demolition and the 6-2 drubbing in 2000.
2.05pm. Tell them they haven't won a :deal: because they are all :asshole: and wave them :bye: while Sunshine on Leith is being played in the background.

Simples.

Holmesdale Hibs
03-11-2011, 09:26 PM
Driver on pay as you play. Webster, Stevenson and Templeton.

aazza91
05-11-2011, 02:19 AM
Why would people want Kello?
I think Stacks better than him, his 1 on 1's are unbelievable and if it wasn't for him and O'Connor i'd believe we would be sitting on quite a few less points than we are!

DAVE1875
05-11-2011, 04:08 AM
Probably would take just Driver & Stevenson. Driver on the left wing would probably match Sproule on the right. & Play Stevenson as an attacking midfielder behind the strikers

blackpoolhibs
05-11-2011, 07:07 AM

IMO they dont offer more on any of the positions than we currently have, Black is an ugly john rankin that cant keep himself on the park,
Aye he's ugly, but much better than Rankin and would walk into our midfield on merit.

Stevenson would not get a sniff in front of any of our strikers, neither would Sutton. Webster is always injured,

Zaliukas cant play a game without losing a man giving away a penalty,
How many players do not lose their men during a game? I'm guessing here, but i'd imagine he's played maybe 100 games, that is a lot of penalty's.

their full backs are short and vile,
And better than what we currently have.

Templeton had 8 good games and now he is not on anyones radar, would have sproule over him every time.
Probably just you, but thats no surprise to me.

Just my view, but if they were that much better they would be streets ahead and they are not. If we replayed the derby game from earlier in the season now I would fancy our chances no doubt.
Aye because we have such a good record, even when we are playing well

These boys wont leave hearts as even if they get other clubs they wont be getting the same money as they are now.

What has that got to do with the point andy was making?

They will sit tight get there dosh and disappear off at the end of their deals. Players like templeton may get another club without too much hassle based on the fact he is young. All the best to them. They like the badge often enough in front of their mite fans, they are more than welcome to that club.

They have been paying more than us for a number of years, sometimes for players we have wanted. Of course a lot of them would walk into our team, only an idiot would suggest otherwise.

Bostonhibby
05-11-2011, 07:47 AM
They have been paying more than us for a number of years, sometimes for players we have wanted. Of course a lot of them would walk into our team, only an idiot would suggest otherwise.

:agree: No sure Darren Barr will be walking in though, we could send a stretcher team or a sedan car - what an escape we had there........

Cropley10
05-11-2011, 08:02 AM
Tauoil Grainger Kello Webster Black and Sutton.

blackpoolhibs
05-11-2011, 08:08 AM
:agree: No sure Darren Barr will be walking in though, we could send a stretcher team or a sedan car - what an escape we had there........

I'd forgotten about him, I do have to laugh when I hear folk tell me what we will do to teams when we play them next, ignoring how they pissed all over us before. Of course they have lots of better players than we do. Only a mad man would say otherwise.