PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter. Ya Trumpet.

silverhibee
01-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Just seen the Scotland squad(deary me) and how the **** does he still pick Goodwillie, young Bannan out the squad no doubt due to his recent off field problems, big Gaz still not getting a call up due to his off the field problems, and Goodwillie who is in the same boat as the two mentioned gets a call up, what a ****ing joke of a manager.

How has this clown not been binned, and i hope the press ask the question regarding this matter.

LancashireHibby
01-11-2011, 01:50 PM
Just seen the Scotland squad(deary me) and how the **** does he still pick Goodwillie, young Bannan out the squad no doubt due to his recent off field problems, big Gaz still not getting a call up due to his off the field problems, and Goodwillie who is in the same boat as the two mentioned gets a call up, what a ****ing joke of a manager.

How has this clown not been binned, and i hope the press ask the question regarding this matter.

Not wishing to particularly defend Levein, but does Goodwillie still have any court cases hanging over his head, unlike Bannan and O'Connor?

silverhibee
01-11-2011, 01:52 PM
Not wishing to particularly defend Levein, but does Goodwillie still have any court cases hanging over his head, unlike Bannan and O'Connor?

Yes, assault charge.

Potter just denied on SSN that he knew anything about Goodwillie having an outstanding court case. Idiot.

Sir David Gray
01-11-2011, 01:53 PM

He is facing trial over an alleged assault where he has been accused of kicking a man in the head and body.

I think he's due in court in the next few months.

ScottB
01-11-2011, 02:00 PM
Goodwillie shouldn't be in the squad full stop.

Quite what Ross McCormack has to do to get in I'll never know...

LancashireHibby
01-11-2011, 02:05 PM
Didn't know Goodwille had another charge over his head, apologies.

silverhibee
01-11-2011, 02:24 PM
Didn't know Goodwille had another charge over his head, apologies.

With Goodwillie's past form, if he is found guilty of this charge there is a strong possibility he may get a prison sentence for this.

Potter talking about a code of conduct in the Scotland squad and any player with an outstanding charge will not be selected until there court case has been dealt with, sure it was David Tanner who put the question to Potter regarding Goodwillie having an outstanding assault charge still to go up for at Glasgow sheriff court, Potter looked like he was raging with this question and said he knew nothing of the player having a court case to go up for, considering that DG appeared in court the day after the Spain game and was in all the papers i am sure Potter knew all about it.

Another fall out between Potter and Tanner looming. :greengrin

Judas Iscariot
01-11-2011, 02:31 PM
Steven Fletcher?

steakbake
01-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Yes, assault charge.

Potter just denied on SSN that he knew anything about Goodwillie having an outstanding court case. Idiot.

He's made his bed and now he's getting tripped up all over the place.

An absolute tool of a manager. He's the darling of the Scottish footie media so doubt anyone will seriously pick him up on it.

johnrebus
01-11-2011, 02:44 PM
With Goodwillie's past form, if he is found guilty of this charge there is a strong possibility he may get a prison sentence for this.

Potter talking about a code of conduct in the Scotland squad and any player with an outstanding charge will not be selected until there court case has been dealt with, sure it was David Tanner who put the question to Potter regarding Goodwillie having an outstanding assault charge still to go up for at Glasgow sheriff court, Potter looked like he was raging with this question and said he knew nothing of the player having a court case to go up for, considering that DG appeared in court the day after the Spain game and was in all the papers i am sure Potter knew all about it.

Another fall out between Potter and Tanner looming. :greengrin

I hope you are not suggesting that the Scotland manager is a lying *******?

:rolleyes:

H18sry
01-11-2011, 02:47 PM
Steven Fletcher?

Injured :wink:

Dashing Bob S
01-11-2011, 03:04 PM
Why the preferential treatment for Goodwillie, unless he lives up to his name?

Pottuuhhhh!!! Those late night games in the dorms of Hogwarts will not be tolerated in Scottish Football!!

brog
01-11-2011, 03:28 PM

Yep, there was the tantrum when he was questioned about the 4-6-0 shambles & there's his constant misinformation ( ok lies ) re Fletch. At the end of the day however his football record alone should see him sacked. We obtained 11 points in the Euro qualifiers & 10 of those came from Liechenstein & Lithuania!! A draw in Prague or a win in Vilnius & we would have qualified but we scored zero goals in both!! Once a Yam!

SteveHFC
01-11-2011, 03:35 PM
Levein should have been sacked after the 4-6-0 game. How does Mackie get in ahead of McCormack:rolleyes:

Barney McGrew
01-11-2011, 04:10 PM
Potter just denied on SSN that he knew anything about Goodwillie having an outstanding court case.

I don't believe him :fibber:

Kaiser1962
01-11-2011, 04:22 PM

I don't always agree with you SH but, on this occasion, I will make an exception and :top marks

Saorsa
01-11-2011, 04:24 PM
Yes, assault charge.

Potter just denied on SSN that he knew anything about Goodwillie having an outstanding court case. Idiot.I believe he's a liar :agree: mair faces than the toonhall clock, ****in' h****s pi!ck

The Harp Awakes
01-11-2011, 06:47 PM
The man has yet again made an idiot of himself over the Goodwillie selection. The only reason he is still in a job is because there's no other able candidate waiting in the wings who would be prepared accept the position.

The way Levein crawled on hands and knees and begged Barry Ferguson to come back into the squad (twice) after his antics and yet Fletcher for some reason has to make the first move for doing far less, beggars belief.

A muppet of the highest order who has been given another opportunity to fail again, which he never should have had.

clerriehibs
02-11-2011, 08:50 AM
Yes, assault charge.

So as well as arrogant and violent, potter is also a liar.

silverhibee
02-11-2011, 02:17 PM
So what about Goodwillie Potter.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/3908878/Levein-Ill-axe-the-bad-boys.html

Saorsa
02-11-2011, 02:25 PM
So what about Goodwillie Potter.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/3908878/Levein-Ill-axe-the-bad-boys.htmlAye but.....:blah:

The guy really is a pr!ck

Jim44
02-11-2011, 02:26 PM
Being charitable and accepting he didn't know about Goodwillie, surely now that he does know he will withdraw him from the squad.

Sir David Gray
02-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Yes, assault charge.

I actually thought this was some kind of joke when I read it yesterday but, true enough, I saw his interview on Sky Sports News last night and he actually denied knowing anything about David Goodwillie's upcoming court case for an alleged assault.

I know this is a very strong accusation and I don't throw it around lightly but Levein is a complete liar and not a very good one at that.

He's seriously trying to tell me that he was unaware that one of his former Dundee Utd players and a player that he picks for Scotland had an appearance in court on assault charges the day after he played for Scotland a few weeks ago?

I'm not buying that one at all.

If he was genuinely unaware of this then why has he now not deselected Goodwillie for the Cyprus match after being made aware? I'm sure he wants to be seen to be fully consistent in his policy of not picking players who are facing criminal charges. :rolleyes:

Saorsa
02-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Being charitable and accepting he didn't know about Goodwillie, surely now that he does know he will withdraw him from the squad.Wouldnae haud yer breath waiting on that happening, he more likely he come out with some bull http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies/turd4.gif excuse tae suit his usual two faced behaviour.

Thecat23
02-11-2011, 03:09 PM
Craig Levien, The reason why Scotland are a shambles. End of.

GordonHFC
02-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Being charitable and accepting he didn't know about Goodwillie, surely now that he does know he will withdraw him from the squad.

Surely it is his job to know these things. He is either a liar or he is incompetent. You decide !!!!!!

--------
02-11-2011, 04:31 PM

He must have been the only person in Scottish football not to know, then, Jim.

Him, and LH.

But then, LH isn't the Scotland manager making up spurious excuses for picking his favourites and excluding big Garry.

GlesgaeHibby
02-11-2011, 04:49 PM
Goodwillie shouldn't be in the squad full stop.

Quite what Ross McCormack has to do to get in I'll never know...

:agree: Banging them in for Leeds in the Championship, playing week in week out. Levein is a total trumpet. End of.

AlbertK86
02-11-2011, 05:26 PM
Surely it is his job to know these things. He is either a liar or he is incompetent. You decide !!!!!!

I have no option but to go for BOTH A LIAR and INCOMPETENT

IWasThere2016
02-11-2011, 06:48 PM
'Didn't know' a convenient lie. Nowt else. He should've been sacked for the 4-6-0. It is clear he wants out, and will leap if/when Cellic or Blackburn or another gig appears.

IWasThere2016
02-11-2011, 06:53 PM
'Didn't know' a convenient lie. Nowt else. He should've been sacked for the 4-6-0. It is clear he wants out, and will leap if/when Cellic or Blackburn or another gig appears.

Andy74
02-11-2011, 08:34 PM

So Levein should be sacked after a dozen or so games and for allegedly wanting out?

Interesting.

Hibercelona
02-11-2011, 08:59 PM
He'll be playing the likes of Craig Thomson in the squad before we know it. :rolleyes: