PDA

View Full Version : Which manager said this?

Viva_Palmeiras
01-11-2011, 01:19 AM
"I am exceptionally proud of how the players have developed an extremely professional and enjoyable culture and environment, and how they have reached out to people of all ages and put a smile on their faces" ?

Clue: it wasn't a Hibs manager...

But why should we not aspire to something like this ?

Especially if it was good enough for Henry.

Is it really a pipe-dream for Scottish football and Hibs in pArticular?
JC and Yogi talked about changing the culture. Are we making progress on this with CC?
Was he not undertaking a root and branch review?
If we areto be truly innovative why not "give it a right good go"?

hibees59
01-11-2011, 05:21 PM
"I am exceptionally proud of how the players have developed an extremely professional and enjoyable culture and environment, and how they have reached out to people of all ages and put a smile on their faces" ?

JC and Yogi talked about changing the culture. Are we making progress on this with CC?

Paulo Sergio or Casbo Laslo?

cabbageandribs1875
01-11-2011, 06:02 PM
all-blacks coach graham henry :greengrin

SquashedFrogg
01-11-2011, 06:14 PM

Dougie Freedman :agree:

Happy to donate my prize to the Dnipro appeal :greengrin

:flag:

Viva_Palmeiras
01-11-2011, 06:29 PM

Correct. Cultural change is the hardest it doesnt happen over night there is resistance.
Hopefully this is more thought provoking but we don't really know the facts.
We've heard in the past about player revolts and folks mention that the power is with the players
Who knows.
What we do know is we see some discipline issues with younger players and that should know better.
We hear about training or lack of
We seem to have issues with throw ins and set pieces

When things dont appear to transmit from EM to the park it makes you wonder if there is some link.

I suspect the club will be taking steps to address and will not air in public. But it would be good to get an update on what appears to be unfinished business on the culture change department.

iwasthere1972
01-11-2011, 08:05 PM

How difficult is it to copy and paste the quote into Google and pretend that you're a sports whizzkid? :wink:

cabbageandribs1875
01-11-2011, 11:16 PM
How difficult is it to copy and paste the quote into Google and pretend that you're a sports whizzkid? :wink:

google is evryones best friend

besides, i read that article earlier(and needed confirmation) :na na: i'm donating my winnings to the 'save the hertz' fund