PDA

View Full Version : Yams Ian Black

HIBERNIAN-0762
30-10-2011, 11:58 AM
When are the SFA going to do something about this odious little cretin? how many times is this?, his record is shocking and not for the first time has he nearly caused serious injury, a six week ban minimum.

PatHead
30-10-2011, 12:02 PM
I have a feeling he has (amazingly enough) only been sent off in 2 games. Both this season. To be fair he was sent off twice in the same match for not leaving the pitch at Motherwell so you could say 3 times. Doesn't stop him being a thug though.

Thecat23
30-10-2011, 12:06 PM
I'd love to set fire to his ugly puss and then put it out with one of my golf shoes. Hate him with a passion.

connerg
30-10-2011, 12:57 PM
I'd love to set fire to his ugly puss and then put it out with one of my golf shoes. Hate him with a passion.

:faf: Love to do the same and i don't even play golf!!

Bayern Bru
30-10-2011, 01:08 PM
He is one of the more odious bus shelter-dwellers. I don't mind some of them (actually kinda pity them over the unpaid wages etc.) but Black is a vile excuse for a footballer. I'm sure he's a lovely bloke off the park but thank God he never came to Hibs.

greenlex
30-10-2011, 01:53 PM
Thought hewas unlucky to walk yesterday. There was a chalenge by hammil in the second halfthat was deemed only a yellow that was far worse.

While Im at it Killies was never a penalty and hearts should ave had a stonewaller for hand ball.
Shame really:greengrin

hibsbollah
30-10-2011, 01:59 PM
My yam friends are whining all over the place that it was the worst ref ever/ scandal/ old firm conspiracy etc.

All very amusing :greengrin

iwasthere1972
30-10-2011, 02:02 PM
I have a feeling he has (amazingly enough) only been sent off in 2 games. Both this season. To be fair he was sent off twice in the same match for not leaving the pitch at Motherwell so you could say 3 times. Doesn't stop him being a thug though.

Quite surprised his red card count is as low as it is. He's obviously sly as well. :wink:

Red Cards
30/12/2006 Inverness v Falkirk
07/08/2011 Hearts v Motherwell
29/10/2011 Hearts v Kilmarnock

Yellow Cards
Season 2006/07 13
Season 2007/08 07
Season 2008/09 09
Season 2009/10 09
Season 2010/11 12
Season 2011/12 06 (to date and counting)

matty_f
30-10-2011, 02:18 PM
My yam friends are whining all over the place that it was the worst ref ever/ scandal/ old firm conspiracy etc.

All very amusing :greengrin

My favourite Yam defeats are always, always the ones where they have been hard done by - especially when they genuinely have been hard done by. :thumbsup:

I'd love to ref one of their games, just one would do it. Would be great fun. :greengrin

lapsedhibee
30-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Killies was never a penalty

As near as dammit the perfect penalty incident. Zaliukas went through his full repertoire of "Who me? You're saying I fouled him? It couldn't have been me, I never touched him, I wasn't even on the pitch at the time!" facial expressions of innocence to the ref. He got booked :greengrin. Satchel got booked for being gobby :greengrin. Then an ex-Hibby scored the pen :greengrin, which the yam goalie would have saved if he'd just stood still :greengrin.

Partly as a result, the yamanager later went apoplectic telling the ref to go and sit in the stand :greengrin.

BBC Alba is great.

hibs0666
30-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Thought hewas unlucky to walk yesterday. There was a chalenge by hammil in the second halfthat was deemed only a yellow that was far worse.

While Im at it Killies was never a penalty and hearts should ave had a stonewaller for hand ball.

You think? I thought the tackle was brutal - two footed onto the standing leg with the ball miles away. Zaliukas hand a handful of Heffernan's top = stick on penalty. :thumbsup:

magpie1892
30-10-2011, 04:17 PM

I'm not sure if you're fishing here, I suspect you might be.

The red card - from which I was about 35yds - was bang on.
The penalty - from which I was about 40yds - was bang on.

I couldn't really argue with the other two decision that you mention. I thought the ref got the big calls right in the face of extreme provocation (and, in Black's case, plan nastiness).

Hibercelona
30-10-2011, 04:22 PM
He is one of the more odious bus shelter-dwellers. I don't mind some of them (actually kinda pity them over the unpaid wages etc.) but Black is a vile excuse for a footballer. I'm sure he's a lovely bloke off the park but thank God he never came to Hibs.

:no way:

muzzhfc
30-10-2011, 05:06 PM
i agree with wee hibee. black (and a couple of yams) were kicked out the hotel that i work at earlier on in the year

Iggy Pope
30-10-2011, 05:10 PM
Like this Facebook page.....?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hating-Ian-black-cause-hes-a-dirty-*******/245717008801004?sk=wall#!/pages/Hating-Ian-black-cause-hes-a-dirty-*******/245717008801004

marinello59
30-10-2011, 05:14 PM
Like this Facebook page.....?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hating-Ian-black-cause-hes-a-dirty-*******/245717008801004?sk=wall#!/pages/Hating-Ian-black-cause-hes-a-dirty-*******/245717008801004

I wish there was a Dislike option for Facebook pages like that. (Even ones dedicated to Mr Black.)

Oscar T Grouch
30-10-2011, 06:37 PM
I wish there was a Dislike option for Facebook pages like that. (Even ones dedicated to Mr Black.)

Don't want to come over as a geek :greengrin but if you load socialplus on FB you can dislike things on there, and I'm sure it was a hate page dedicated to Black

Gmack7
30-10-2011, 07:01 PM
any news on how long his ban will be?

brog
30-10-2011, 07:31 PM
I just watched it, Black leaves the ground with a 2 footed tackle, it's almost a perfect description of what constitutes a red card. Yams could have had a pen but would have been soft in the extreme, a similar one was given against Blacburn yesterday & all on MOTD agreed was no pen.
Separately, where do Yams get their managers? Do they scour the world looking for bampots who have no shred of dignity whatsoever? That's assuming Sergio wasn't in the club shop when the vacancy arose!!!

Iggy Pope
30-10-2011, 07:34 PM
I just watched it, Black leaves the ground with a 2 footed tackle, it's almost a perfect description of what constitutes a red card. Yams could have had a pen but would have been soft in the extreme, a similar one was given against Blacburn yesterday & all on MOTD agreed was no pen.
Separately, where do Yams get their managers? Do they scour the world looking for bampots who have no shred of dignity whatsoever? That's assuming Sergio wasn't in the club shop when the vacancy arose!!!

Marvellous! :faf:

skipster7
30-10-2011, 08:13 PM
just seen it, def red card and you can see why the linesman gave the pen as well.was it Skacel who had a kick at the keeper at death:bitchy:. good old Deano:greengrin

Dashing Bob S
30-10-2011, 08:39 PM
Never liked the guy as a person or a player and was delighted that he never signed for us.

hibsbollah
30-10-2011, 09:06 PM
1. Blatant red for Black. 2. Zal pushed the Killie striker (very similar to the shove on Riordan when we won 1-0 with deeks penalty), so it was a definite Killie penalty 3. Ball strikes killie defenders hand off his head=non deliberate: no Hertz penalty. 4. Sergio is clearly a nutjob and deserved to get sent off.

They can **** off with their conspiracy nonsense, all the decisions were spot on.

matty_f
30-10-2011, 09:26 PM
1. Blatant red for Black. 2. Zal pushed the Killie striker (very similar to the shove on Riordan when we won 1-0 with deeks penalty), so it was a definite Killie penalty 3. Ball strikes killie defenders hand off his head=non deliberate: no Hertz penalty. 4. Sergio is clearly a nutjob and deserved to get sent off.

They can **** off with their conspiracy nonsense, all the decisions were spot on.

Totally agree with the entire post, however FWIW, I'd have been just as happy if all that was written was the bit in bold.:greengrin

Jonnyboy
30-10-2011, 09:33 PM
And to think there were posters on here who wanted us to sign Black from ICT

For my money he is the Jambo equivalent of Neil Lennon - odious, sneaky, dirty wee bassa, thug

matty_f
30-10-2011, 09:39 PM

For my money he is the Jambo equivalent of Neil Lennon - odious, sneaky, dirty wee bassa, thug

He's pish an' aw.

Though not quite as pish as someone else I can think of...:nade:

Northernhibee
30-10-2011, 09:53 PM
It was a hideous challenge from a thug of a yam.

Sergey
30-10-2011, 09:57 PM

Now you mention it, what ever happened to that wee scrote, Suso Santana?

Another who ticks all the above :agree:

Jonnyboy
30-10-2011, 09:58 PM
Now you mention it, what ever happened to that wee scrote, Suso Santana?

Another who ticks all the above :agree:

Should be serving table in some lowlife cafe :greengrin

frazeHFC
30-10-2011, 10:38 PM
Just saw his challenge on Deano. What a stupid little rat. Hate him.

ballengeich
30-10-2011, 10:59 PM

You're confusing cause and effect. If Vlad had appointed Mahatma Ghandi or Mother Theresa to be Hearts' manager It would have made no difference. If he'd made Mary Whitehouse manager of Hearts, within a month she'd have been sent to the stand for mouthing obscenities.

MWHIBBIES
31-10-2011, 12:21 AM
Typical cowardly challenge from an odious little tosser.

oldbutdim
31-10-2011, 12:44 AM

Were there really Hibs fans who wanted this horrible sneaky little backstabber to sign for Hibs or was that support from 'undercover' posters pretending to be Hibs fans?

I'm not one for judging books by covers etc etc.......... apart from Mrs Oldbutdim obviously; who is as fragrant and beautiful by nature as she appears............ but this ugly snarling little troll of a humanoid seems to me to have been grown from the **** on my shoe fermented with Strongbow, and impregnated by an Orc with learning difficulties.

It's like a cartoon from a dodgy Japanese website come to life.

Probably.

Typical cowardly challenge from an odious little tosser.

That's fair.

KWJ
31-10-2011, 01:04 AM
Was a red card, Deano got his revenge.

Don't think it was a pen though as it started ootside the box. Shame for them.

Chortle.

tanfield
31-10-2011, 03:25 AM
And have much of an erse did he make of himself when he offered his shirt to the 4th official??

All very amusing

Not the challenge I hasten to add. Could have led to a serious injury and just fortunate Deano saw it coming and managed to ride it.

scoopyboy
31-10-2011, 06:15 AM
We are all agreed about Ian Black's disciplinary record. how would we feel about it if he signed for Hibs?

FWIW I think it could happen.

Cropley10
31-10-2011, 07:46 AM
We are all agreed about Ian Black's disciplinary record. how would we feel about it if he signed for Hibs?

This board would go into melt-down but FWIW he retains possession very well and can pick a pass. Why do you think it might Scoop?

Brooster
31-10-2011, 07:53 AM
He's the opposition player every fan loves to hate but the type who would probably do a job for most teams. He ran the show in the last Derby for example but probably cost the yams on Saturday so can be a mixed bag. I've had a quiet midweek afternoon pint with him and he is very unassuming, nothing like his outfield persona.

The Falcon
31-10-2011, 07:54 AM

We were in for him when he signed for Hearts.

scoopyboy
31-10-2011, 10:16 AM
This board would go into melt-down but FWIW he retains possession very well and can pick a pass. Why do you think it might Scoop?

Just heard a wee whisper that's all.

He is on more money at Hearts than he would be at Hibs, but then again he would get paid at ER.

scoopyboy
31-10-2011, 10:16 AM
We were in for him when he signed for Hearts.

Correct, he had medicals at Hibs and Hearts the same day.

blackpoolhibs
31-10-2011, 10:28 AM
Seems like i'm in the minority here, but i'd love him at easter road. He is a player who might be a thug, but he'd be our thug. Something i think we could do with, plus he can play a bit too. I wish we'd signed him rather than John Rankin when we did.

Gmack7
31-10-2011, 10:39 AM
can we no just stick 2 ripping him instead of wishing/hoping we signed him

Cropley10
31-10-2011, 12:00 PM
can we no just stick 2 ripping him instead of wishing/hoping we signed him

I think we can do both:greengrin

:singing: one Ian Black..... :singing:

brog
31-10-2011, 12:06 PM
Good to see Deano sticking it right up the Yams in today's DR - excellent & once a Hibee!!

3pm
31-10-2011, 12:53 PM
He takes some responsibility on the pitch, something that we have been badly lacking for a while.

blackpoolhibs
31-10-2011, 01:12 PM
Matty Jack would do some terrible tackles at times, and he's looked on quite favourably here. Black if he'd not played for them, and had signed for us instead, would have been the same.

We do have an element of support that like to take some sort of moral high ground when discussing players, and only want us to sign church going christians, who dont drink, dont go out unless its a prayer meeting. Yet turn a blind eye when our own players have the odd indiscretions?

Jim44
31-10-2011, 01:18 PM
Dean Shiels certainly pulls no punches in his comments about Black, Grainger and Zaliukas in the Scotsman this morning.

Crab apple
31-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Dean Shiels certainly pulls no punches in his comments about Black, Grainger and Zaliukas in the Scotsman this morning.

And Skajel should be added to the list for raking his boot down the Killie keepers back.

Jonnyboy
31-10-2011, 08:09 PM
Were there really Hibs fans who wanted this horrible sneaky little backstabber to sign for Hibs or was that support from 'undercover' posters pretending to be Hibs fans?

I'm not one for judging books by covers etc etc.......... apart from Mrs Oldbutdim obviously; who is as fragrant and beautiful by nature as she appears............ but this ugly snarling little troll of a humanoid seems to me to have been grown from the **** on my shoe fermented with Strongbow, and impregnated by an Orc with learning difficulties.

It's like a cartoon from a dodgy Japanese website come to life.

Probably.

That's fair.

My recollection (and please make allowances for my age :greengrin) was that we signed Rankin and many a poster on here said we should have signed Black instead.

If he ends up at ER it'll put a cat amongst the pigeons I reckon

ronaldo7
01-11-2011, 08:42 AM
Pat Nevin sticks it to the wee ned.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/hearts/2011/11/01/pat-nevin-reckons-hearts-should-review-ian-black-situation-after-latest-red-card-86908-23529517/

Hibs Class
01-11-2011, 12:46 PM

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/hearts/2011/11/01/pat-nevin-reckons-hearts-should-review-ian-black-situation-after-latest-red-card-86908-23529517/

Article here to save having to click on their link.

PAT NEVIN reckons Hearts may pull the plug on misfit midfielder Ian Black.
The 26-year-old was handed his second straight red of the season for a studs-up challenge on Dean Shiels, leaving the Jambos to play with 10 men for 65 minutes in the 1-0 home defeat by Kilmarnock.
He will miss the next three games - away to St Mirren and Dundee United and at home to Inverness - after also being sent packing in the 1-0 defeat by Motherwell in August.
The SFA also confirmed Black's five cautions for the campaign mean he will banned for another match - his sixth of the season - if he receives just one more yellow. The player has been sent off three times and collected 70 yellow cards in six years with Inverness and Hearts.
Now ex-Scotland winger turned pundit Nevin believes he could be on the road out of Tynecastle.
Nevin said: "Hearts would be mad if they weren't reviewing his situation.
"They will do that with all their players but his record stands out. I was working at Everton v Manchester United on Saturday and listening to the radio on my way home.
"As soon as they said, 'There's been a red card at Tynecastle' I immediately thought, 'I bet it's Ian Black'. With players such as that you either need to put up with his behaviour because of the other things he brings to the team or you try to get him to adapt his game in the hope he's still effective.
"It's called a cost-benefit analysis, whereby you work out whether the good things a player brings over-rides the negative stuff.
"Clubs will monitor midfielders who regularly get suspended and every time they get sent off it makes it more difficult to make a case for them adding more than they take away. Then there is the Joey Barton example. He's a really decent player but at what cost? You know there are always going to be lapses with him where he gets sent off and there are problems away from the pitch as well.
"Newcastle decided he wasn't worth the bother and allowed him to leave for nothing and join QPR who were willing to take a chance on him."
Black and Hearts team-mate Robert Ogleby were arrested in May and charged with possession of Class A drugs.
Shiels was lucky to avoid serious injury and Rangers striker Nikica Jelavic was out for three months last season with an ankle injury caused by another late lunge by Black.
Nevin said: "There's no excuse for some of the challenges from him.
"Everyone wants to see a fair, hard game but not someone who is a danger to other players.
"Everyone knows what the limits are in terms of foul play but he seems to step over them more than anyone else.
"I'm not saying he should be sacked - as a former PFA secretary I'm not in favour of putting people out of the game - but clubs have a duty of care to other players as well as their own."

Dashing Bob S
01-11-2011, 01:52 PM
I think we can do both:greengrin

:singing: one Ian Black..... :singing:

People on this thread and others seem to be struggling with a philosophical issue I'd like to help clear up.

Hearts player stamps on Hibs player = cowardly attack
Hibs player stamps on Hearts player = pest control

There is no contradiction, because there are no similarities between the individual players, officials or supporters of Hibs and Hearts.

Purehibee_MYB
01-11-2011, 03:47 PM

Gotta love Pat...

Hate Ian Black though IMO he's more of a sewer rat than Diouf (to quote Neil Warnock)...although that's offensive to a sewer rat...

Dunbar Hibee
01-11-2011, 03:49 PM
I ****in hate Ian Black. Genuinely despise the wee rodent.