PDA

View Full Version : Colin Calderwood - Human Factors

Forza Fred
29-10-2011, 10:10 PM
During the time of his rather ill advised mention of 'two bags of sweets''' moment, it was widely rumoured that CC would jump at the chance of the Nottinham Forest assistant's job to Steve McClaren, as his family were still resident in Nottingham.

I haven't read any posts along the lines of "CC lives just along from my sister"" etc and its been a while now since he joined us', and I would have expected to have seen such a post by now..

Does anybody know if he DOES reside in the Edinburgh area, or is it the case that a few days a week he makes the car journey down to Nottingham and back?

If so, it must affect him, fatigue wise one would imagine.

Liberal Hibby
29-10-2011, 10:16 PM
Does anybody know if he DOES reside in the Edinburgh area, or is it the case that a few days a week he makes the car journey down to Nottingham and back?

Maybe he should get the train instead - far more relaxing (and quicker).

oconnors_strip
29-10-2011, 10:37 PM
During the time of his rather ill advised mention of 'two bags of sweets''' moment, it was widely rumoured that CC would jump at the chance of the Nottinham Forest assistant's job to Steve McClaren, as his family were still resident in Nottingham.

I haven't read any posts along the lines of "CC lives just along from my sister"" etc and its been a while now since he joined us', and I would have expected to have seen such a post by now..

i believe he stays in the south of the city as he is frequently seen in morrisons at hunters tryst and eateries in the area by my brother:wink:

Broken Gnome
29-10-2011, 11:09 PM
The wife provides weekly reports of sightings in Morningside, complete with glowing accolades on his tan.

tamig
30-10-2011, 05:48 PM

Yogi and Ricey used to rack up thousands of miles a week on their perpetual scouting missions down south. They were always back for training at East Mains though.

madabouthibs
30-10-2011, 08:35 PM
I, and I'm sure many other people while doing a normal job, used to drive down to Chester/Brum/York and occasionally Bristol maybe 3 times a week with a previous job, there and back in a day and sometimes a wee jaunt through to Glasgow before home time. Bet CC isn't driving a Merc Van either! :greengrin

Jonnyboy
30-10-2011, 08:57 PM
The wife provides weekly reports of sightings in Morningside, complete with glowing accolades on his tan.

I'm told by a former classmate of his that CC has always been that colour :agree:

I'm also told his nickname was 'sausage' but dinnae ask me why :greengrin

Broken Gnome
30-10-2011, 09:01 PM
I'm told by a former classmate of his that CC has always been that colour :agree:

I'm also told his nickname was 'sausage' but dinnae ask me why :greengrin

Christ, if she came home calling him that, I'm not sure I want to know why.

Jonnyboy
30-10-2011, 09:02 PM
Christ, if she came home calling him that, I'm not sure I want to know why.

:greengrin

It was a bloke actually (even more worrying :greengrin)

scuttle
30-10-2011, 09:34 PM
Is it because hes a BANGER

Stew the Hibee
30-10-2011, 10:44 PM
i believe he stays in the south of the city as he is frequently seen in morrisons at hunters tryst and eateries in the area by my brother:wink:

Are you sure Nikki? I'm right next to there, I can assure you no people here have tans :na na:

Walter
31-10-2011, 12:32 AM
Pops his head in my local of a Sunday and I have had the pleasure of being stuck behind him while playing 18 up the Braids...so South side of city is a fair assessment

RIP
31-10-2011, 01:38 PM
Pops his head in my local of a Sunday and I have had the pleasure of being stuck behind him while playing 18 up the Braids...so South side of city is a fair assessment

:eek: