PDA

View Full Version : Pro youth football Rangers v Hibs

blueisthecolour
29-10-2011, 09:45 PM
The pro youth fixture lists has the Rangers playing Hibs tomorrow throughout all the age group under 15 and u17 at trenant and younger ages at Murray park, Does anyone ever follow the young teams?

PaulSmith
29-10-2011, 10:14 PM
The pro youth fixture lists has the Rangers playing Hibs tomorrow throughout all the age group under 15 and u17 at trenant and younger ages at Murray park, Does anyone ever follow the young teams?

SPL rules prevent scores being published or games advertised and quite right IMO.
Players at this age should be allowed to play the game without the 'threat' of mistakes being criticised on forums.

Don't take it as a pers dig but if you read some of the stuff on FF after their 15's (?) where beat by six or seven from Celtic 2 weeks ago then you'l know exactly what I mean.

blueisthecolour
29-10-2011, 10:42 PM
SPL rules prevent scores being published or games advertised and quite right IMO.
Players at this age should be allowed to play the game without the 'threat' of mistakes being criticised on forums.

Don't take it as a pers dig but if you read some of the stuff on FF after their 15's (?) where beat by six or seven from Celtic 2 weeks ago then you'l know exactly what I mean.

I never knew this, I know they don't have league tables until u19 as they say it's about playing football and not winning that counts.

blueisthecolour
30-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Just thought I would pass on the scores

u17 2-2
u15 3-1 Hibs

iwasthere1972
30-10-2011, 10:18 PM
Just thought I would pass on the scores

u17 2-2
u15 3-1 Hibs

:aok: :flag: