PDA

View Full Version : NHC Barca

poolman
29-10-2011, 07:28 PM
First of all well done to the guys today after Wed. second half :aok:

Watchin Barca tonight and to me they are the best team going without a doubt, apart from that Messi guy,bit overated if you ask me :greengrin

Anyway, bit of a debate in the pub earlier, is there any international side that could beat them :dunno:

I dont think so, at the minute, including Spain and Brazil, they are the best team far and away to watch, and technically better than any team I have seen and every time they're on Sky I try and make a point of watching them.

Couple of guys thought Spain would beat them, but I dont think so :agree:

What do you all think

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Since theres that many players that would be available to play for either side, its a tricky one 'cos you would be trying to compare a lot of players to themselves!

bob12345
29-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Since theres that many players that would be available to play for either side, its a tricky one 'cos you would be trying to compare a lot of players to themselves!

Quite simply Messi is the difference between those two sides. Although David Silva is not too bad either!

poolman
29-10-2011, 07:34 PM

Got a point there Hutchy :agree:

poolman
29-10-2011, 07:50 PM
That was a bit lucky by Alves :greengrin

erin go bragh
29-10-2011, 07:59 PM
My money would be on spain but only if the spanish players in barca played for spain !

GGTTH

Teo10
01-11-2011, 11:34 AM
I was there on Saturday watching them demolish Mallorca. One of the best football experiences of my life!

The pace at which they play the game at is incredible and watching on tv does not do them justice at all! After watching Mascherano live and never being a fan of him, he is just as important to that barca team as any other player (Pique quoting he is the best Centre Back the club have just now) Sums up what a job is he doing after slotting in there.

Busquet's range of passing is also one of the best in the team :agree: Messi... well he is just Messi, the pace in which he turns defenders and easily skips past them and how easy he took his 27 (or so) minute hattrick was something else. Easily the best player in the world, say what you want about Ronaldo's goals recently but all round TEAM player. Leo beats him hands down!

Craig_in_Prague
01-11-2011, 01:34 PM
If anyone has a new release of PES or FIFA - Stick barca v spain on as computer v computer.........sounds like only way to decide it :greengrin

Allant1981
01-11-2011, 08:48 PM
They are the best passing team on the planet but i sometimes find myself getting bored of the 5 yard passes. No one can argue with their results but if im watching spanish football i much prefer real madrid

Teo10
02-11-2011, 08:34 AM
Last night Messi scored his 200th (now 202 after his Hattrick) Goal in Official Games for Barcelona and Barca have also scored 500 goals in 200 games!

.Sean.
02-11-2011, 09:56 AM
200 goals at 24, he must have averaged 40 goals a season. Unbeleivable.

Craig_in_Prague
02-11-2011, 10:16 AM
200 goals at 24, he must have averaged 40 goals a season. Unbeleivable.

I think he's hit over 50 the last 2 seasons, since they started playing him more central, he's been banging them in - besides all his goals, including many hat-tricks, he also creates shed loads......

Must be the best player, ever?

Sodje_18
02-11-2011, 02:24 PM
I think he's hit over 50 the last 2 seasons, since they started playing him more central, he's been banging them in - besides all his goals, including many hat-tricks, he also creates shed loads......

Must be the best player, ever?
14 hat tricks in his career, astonishing to say the least :agree:

heretoday
02-11-2011, 03:28 PM
Germany or Italy.