PDA

View Full Version : The game

ulises_trotter
27-10-2011, 08:27 AM
i used to come on here a lot to see what was happening and see views of games because i was unable to make saturdays for a while... Recently i have gave up on this place though because of the constant negative ***** that occurs

After going to the game last night and witnessing a very very good first half performance, in which Agogo, Osbourne and Stephens were pretty decent, i thought there may some glimmer of positivity as the team looked like it could create chances and played open and quite entertaining.

Fair enough the scoreline in the end was horrific but the performance wasnt really that bad, a couple Centre Halfs i think would change the face of the team and last nights game!

And for those slagging off Palsson as a Prima Donna, doesnt give a ****, did anyone see him in the dugout pretty much in tears when he got taken off, he was devastated..! You cant tell me he didnt care that he let the team down with that pass! Pish or not he's a young boy with the whole stadium on his back, you could see after he made one bad pass the confidence sap right out of him!
If the so called favourite griffiths had actually scored one of his 3 one on ones we might have actually been out of site!

green glory
27-10-2011, 09:38 AM
i used to come on here a lot to see what was happening and see views of games because i was unable to make saturdays for a while... Recently i have gave up on this place though because of the constant negative ***** that occurs

After going to the game last night and witnessing a very very good first half performance, in which Agogo, Osbourne and Stephens were pretty decent, i thought there may some glimmer of positivity as the team looked like it could create chances and played open and quite entertaining.

Fair enough the scoreline in the end was horrific but the performance wasnt really that bad, a couple Centre Halfs i think would change the face of the team and last nights game!

And for those slagging off Palsson as a Prima Donna, doesnt give a ****, did anyone see him in the dugout pretty much in tears when he got taken off, he was devastated..! You cant tell me he didnt care that he let the team down with that pass! Pish or not he's a young boy with the whole stadium on his back, you could see after he made one bad pass the confidence sap right out of him!
If the so called favourite griffiths had actually scored one of his 3 one on ones we might have actually been out of site!

Probably the most sensible post I've read today. Incidentally, I thought Stephens gave a good account of himself. Maybe if he was paired up with O'Hanlon we might have the makings of a good defence with Towell at RB and Murray at LB. Hanlon can go on the bench for me.

lucky
27-10-2011, 09:58 AM
Palsoon did sell the jerseys last night. But the criticism of him is not just about last night. It's been all season. Griffiths tries hard and is a hibbie so is cut a bit of slack. Overall I thought Hibs were great in the first half and fell out it in the second. Hanlon was supposed to be marking Forrest for the first two and Stokes for the third. So whilst Pallsoon gave away the ball the biggest culprit was Hanlon.