PDA

View Full Version : Last night my veiw

happiehibbie
27-10-2011, 07:19 AM
where do i start Ivan Sproule why did you think tripping up the striker was a good idea when you had been booked 10 men had no chance.

subs Danny Galbraith i saw you come on did you get a kick of the ball.

Lewis Stevenson I would not open my curtains if you where in my garden.

... Mr Calderwood who,s idea was it to bring them on !! Tam McCourt ? you baffle me. I listened to your interview and you asked men to fill the shirts for 90 minutes yet you bring on two of the worst players to play for Hibernian what is it you see in them ? but to say to Chick Young the game was lost at 3 1 am sorry but do we just go home when this happens get a grip

in general we missed chances in the first half we could have been 2 up second half celtic destroyed us James Forrest is a player but it could be worse we could be playing them on Saturday !!!! oh Wait ..... but i blame Ivan Sproule for this defeat

CallumLaidlaw
27-10-2011, 07:36 AM
Sorry cant agree. We were 4-1 down with 18 minutes left, but you think that Ivan being sent off was the difference? He played very well in the first half and was his. Shot that. Put us 1 up.

happiehibbie
27-10-2011, 07:41 AM
He is playing up the left hand side and is all one footed he had no option but to go inside easy to defend against his shot was 3 yards off target hit the celtic player and went in.

that does not excuse him being stupid letting his team down and US

For me he has not been the same player we had played in a diffrent postion i agree. Ivan sproule is not a super star he is an average player with a bit of pace. BUT and a big BUT is one of our older players and meant to set an example

Football eh you got to love it

Monktonhall 7
27-10-2011, 08:23 AM
Regarding Ivan.

Most sensible people in the stadium could see that he was a strong candidate for an early bath. He was superb first half, and after an hour was clearly struggling to get up and down the wing. Why did the Manager not replace him earlier? And by the way, Agogo, who I think had a decent first half, doesnt have the legs for a full 90 mins, especially against a team like Celtc, so why not bring fresh legs on when we were still in the game?

For me the players did fold, but I dont think they were helped by the Managers poor and indecisive decision making.