PDA

View Full Version : Kayal

The Harp Awakes
26-10-2011, 09:13 PM
Horrible wee cheat

Westie1875
26-10-2011, 09:14 PM
How on earth did Neil Lennon get away without as much as a talking to after getting in Ivan's face all aggressive during the Sproule / Kayal incident?

Hibby 2005
26-10-2011, 09:15 PM
Horrible wee cheat

.....and Ivan took the bait.

hibee_girl
26-10-2011, 09:18 PM
How on earth did Neil Lennon get away without as much as a talking to after getting in Ivan's face all aggressive during the Sproule / Kayal incident?

:agree:

Any other manager would have been pulled up about it but no not Lennon :rolleyes:

Dinkydoo

I actually thought he should have been sent to the stand, for what appeared to be quite an aggressive attempt at confronting one of the opposition players. Since the opposition player was Sproule then I appreciate that I might be being a little biased but it was still out of order........twat that he is.

Hermit Crab
.....and Ivan took the bait.

Defo mate. He's got previous for stupidity like that.

truehibernian
26-10-2011, 09:20 PM
Great player though. First half we were good because we got on top of him. I said earlier today we needed to keep on him as his temper would fray. It did, but we immediately stood off and gave him time to dictate. After his yellow Vic should have been like a limpet on him. Instead he was yards away in admiration.

essexhibee
26-10-2011, 09:21 PM
Lennons behaviour was disgraceful and embarrassing. Squaring up to sproule was a pathetic showing which just shows him for the arse he is. Agree with dinkeydoo should have been sent to the stands.

SteveHFC
26-10-2011, 09:22 PM
Lennon is a ****. :agree:

francobaresi
26-10-2011, 10:21 PM

You're not allowed to say anything about Lennon anymore.... No wonder he is adored throughout Scottish Football...

Barney McGrew
26-10-2011, 11:00 PM
Horrible wee cheat

:agree:

Right in the mould of Lennon, constantly whinging to the referee, fouling the opposition and falling over very time someone went near him.

He's rapidly heading towards my most disliked player in the SPL.

Craig_HFC
26-10-2011, 11:52 PM

Because it's a conspiracy...

Dunbar Hibee
27-10-2011, 12:05 AM
Couple of cheating ****bags.

Gettin' Auld
27-10-2011, 01:17 PM
Calderwood should have gone straight over and defended his player.......Showing a bit of fight might have gee'd up the players and the fans.

essexhibee
27-10-2011, 08:31 PM
Calderwood should have gone straight over and defended his player.......Showing a bit of fight might have gee'd up the players and the fans. He was most likely cowering away in the dugout hiding behind BB.

Jones28
27-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Lennon and Celtic have effectively made them both untouchable. They kick up fuss about absolutely everything so by the time it comes round to disciplining them referees, the SFA and anyone else cant be arsed with the hassle it causes.

An odious club with a pathetic agenda and a ridiculous attitude towards discipline.