PDA

View Full Version : Your team needs YOU!

flash
26-10-2011, 07:35 AM
Remember that day at Hampden just 4 years ago? Sunshine On Leith, JC in tears, 35,000 men, women and children singing their hearts out?

That is within our grasp again. Everyone will want to be there and that's why everyone who can should get off their erse and get down to cheer the boys on tonight.

Aye we have been poor for quite a while now but there are times when you have to rise above all that and become the supporter that we rarely are. One who backs his team from the start and regards adversity as a challenge and not a reason to walk away. i would suggest tonight is one such time.

There is little doubt that Celtc are there for the taking and a big, noisy Hibs support can only help the team. We have become detached from both the club and the team in recent times but nights like tonight take care of themselves and are worth a hell of a lot of bad nights when they come together nicely.

It's time for us to become supporters for a night instead of the spectators we have become. A win tonight and the Road to Hampden beckons once again.

Get down there and play your part- you know you want to.

Billy Whizz
26-10-2011, 07:37 AM
I'll be there and really looking forward to it

pentlando
26-10-2011, 07:59 AM
Remember that day at Hampden just 4 years ago? Sunshine On Leith, JC in tears, 35,000 men, women and children singing their hearts out?

That is within our grasp again. Everyone will want to be there and that's why everyone who can should get off their erse and get down to cheer the boys on tonight.

Aye we have been poor for quite a while now but there are times when you have to rise above all that and become the supporter that we rarely are. One who backs his team from the start and regards adversity as a challenge and not a reason to walk away. i would suggest tonight is one such time.

There is little doubt that Celtc are there for the taking and a big, noisy Hibs support can only help the team. We have become detached from both the club and the team in recent times but nights like tonight take care of themselves and are worth a hell of a lot of bad nights when they come together nicely.

It's time for us to become supporters for a night instead of the spectators we have become. A win tonight and the Road to Hampden beckons once again.

:agree::flag::cgwa

hibsfan7
26-10-2011, 08:00 AM
YES WITH 8 PLAYERS MISSING FROM THEIR SQUAD WE WILL NEVE HAVE A BETTER CHANCE

:hibees:hibees:hibees:hibees:hibees

frazeHFC
26-10-2011, 08:23 AM
Absolutely gutted that i am missing it! :boo hoo:

Chuck Rhoades
26-10-2011, 09:41 AM
I have text every Hibby in my phone book this morning telling them to get along!

matty_f
26-10-2011, 10:03 AM
When you see the teams left in the competition, we have a great chance.

We need as many Hibbies at Easter Road tonight as possible to get behind the team.

If you can get there, get there. :thumbsup:

Oscar T Grouch
26-10-2011, 10:29 AM
When you see the teams left in the competition, we have a great chance.

We need as many Hibbies at Easter Road tonight as possible to get behind the team.

If you can get there, get there. :thumbsup:

If we win tonight it could be another Hibs vs Killie final :agree: I'll be there :hibees

smurf
26-10-2011, 10:30 AM
Tonight could potentially be a terrific night.

You couldn't miss it. Could you?

GGTTH

Craig_in_Prague
26-10-2011, 10:49 AM
Wasn't going to watch or listen to Hibs again until CC is gone, but decided I'll head to the pub and watch tonight......... last night showed, that the favourites don't always win!

Celtic have been leaking more goals than usual, so we surely need to attack them like Killie did. Sure, we're capable of shipping goals too, but we need to go for them otherwise they'll dictate the game.

Not expecting much from us, but will be cheering them on in hope that another Hampden day could be coming.

GGTTH

Thecat23
26-10-2011, 10:56 AM
Wasn't going to watch or listen to Hibs again until CC is gone, but decided I'll head to the pub and watch tonight......... last night showed, that the favourites don't always win!

Celtic have been leaking more goals than usual, so we surely need to attack them like Killie did. Sure, we're capable of shipping goals too, but we need to go for them otherwise they'll dictate the game.

Not expecting much from us, but will be cheering them on in hope that another Hampden day could be coming.

GGTTH

Instead of the pub mate get yourself along to ER. Under the floodlights, cup tie and against Celtic. What more could you ask for? Buy a ticket and get behind the boys. :agree:

Craig_in_Prague
26-10-2011, 10:59 AM
Instead of the pub mate get yourself along to ER. Under the floodlights, cup tie and against Celtic. What more could you ask for? Buy a ticket and get behind the boys. :agree:

Afraid it would take me 18 hours in the car to get there, from Prague mate.....

Thecat23
26-10-2011, 11:05 AM
Afraid it would take me 18 hours in the car to get there, from Prague mate.....

Call that an excuse? :greengrin Safely say i'd just be in the pub to mate.

bawheid
26-10-2011, 11:15 AM
Massive game tonight. Cannot wait. Remember the 7.15 KO folks. :greengrin

SuperEddieT
26-10-2011, 02:04 PM

^^^^^^ Top Post

I'll be there with bells on. We MUST be more up for this than Celtic and we all have a part to play in this.

drifter533814
26-10-2011, 02:16 PM
I have my ST in my pocket and am leaving soon, can't wait for this game.

Get intae them hibs!!!!!!!!!

:cgwa

MB62
26-10-2011, 02:18 PM
^^^^^^ Top Post

I'll be there with bells on. We MUST be more up for this than Celtic and we all have a part to play in this.

I'm afraid, live on T.V. and two days before pay day means it will be scarf on in the house for me. Will give my £22 to Hibs when we are at home in the league so they get all my cash and not just half of it.

Good on everybody who can afford to be there tonight though :thumbsup:

GGTTH

NthCarolinaHibs
26-10-2011, 02:30 PM
Will be cheering the Hibs on from here...and getting a bit of a semi..at the prospect of a semi ... :wink:

HibsMax
26-10-2011, 02:33 PM
I'll be there, in spirit, watching the game on Hibs TV!

wazoo1875
26-10-2011, 02:42 PM
Great post Flash, a rallying call to the troops if ever there was one!!
I'll be there with bells on.
GGTTH

skipster7
26-10-2011, 02:52 PM
not got my cup top up so will be watching on tv.the've simply not done enough to entice me to part with 20 odd quid that could be better spent elswhere if games at ER so far this season are anything to go by.hope im proved wrong though:wink:

Bishop Hibee
26-10-2011, 02:56 PM
I'll be there. Memories of the 1985 QF penalty win mean I wouldn't want to miss it just in case we do the business again.

Give it your best shot Hibs :flag:

silverhibee
26-10-2011, 03:09 PM
Really looking forward to tonight.

3-1 Hibs

O'Connor 2
Wotherspoon 1.

C'mon the Hibs. :flag: :hibees :flag:

madabouthibs
26-10-2011, 03:19 PM
We'll be there, only our third game this season, but the vibes are good for this one. Dunno why, they just are!
Gerrintaethum Hibeeees!!!! :D

greenlex
26-10-2011, 03:34 PM
Leaving in 10:flag::flag:

Purehibee_MYB
26-10-2011, 03:42 PM
LET'S F*%KIN DO THIS!! :flag:

SteveHFC
26-10-2011, 03:54 PM
Leaving Soon :flag::flag::flag:

Northernhibee
26-10-2011, 04:09 PM
Really pissed off as I'm in Warrington for a working training course and can't make it, but I'll try and find a stream on the web, sit in my travelodge and ****ing sing for the Hibees in there.

Glory glory to the Hibees!

:not worth:flag::flag::flag:

Viva_Palmeiras
26-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the inspiration guys I'm more up for this game than I've been for a match in years
I've got a feelin' and your vibes are transmitting through the ether.
Come on the Hibs section 43 here I come! Lovin it already prepared for vocal ******ation tomorrow!

R'Albin
26-10-2011, 04:20 PM

Should have looked at the username first:greengrin

Hermit Crab
26-10-2011, 04:26 PM

20000 hangers on mate. Dont think weve had a sell out since we won the cup other than the Hearts game the following week. :rolleyes:

Malthibby
26-10-2011, 04:45 PM
We are bringing a New Zealand rugby fan along for his first ever game of footie. Another Hibby in the making,
unless his eyes are bleeding by the end......
GG

cocopops1875
26-10-2011, 04:49 PM
Have we had a product on the park worth watching since ? I don't actually disagree with you but I can understand your more casual pay at the gate type just not bothering these days. That said THIS IS THE CUP anything can happen in the cup so lets band together, sing in unison, get behind every player from start to finish and do this mob ggtth

Hibs90
26-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Only my 3rd game this season, better be worth it Hibs! Convince me to come back... :agree:

hibsbollah
26-10-2011, 05:25 PM
I wont be there till halftime. Im hoping its not over by then :flag:

Albanian Hibs
26-10-2011, 05:25 PM
Unfortunately I cant be there due to my motherly responsibilities these days. Will be cheering them on through the BBC :cgwa

mutley
26-10-2011, 06:00 PM
Would lived to be there but based 350 miles away down south but watching on sky

GGTTH

ZIBBY'SGLOVES
26-10-2011, 08:17 PM

Now you know why some people have given up hope, what time did you leave.