PDA

View Full Version : mpenza Rumour

CRAZYHIBBY
25-10-2011, 08:15 AM
I had a couple of decorators in yesterday...celtic fans...and we were talking about football when one of them said he heard hibs were interested in emile mpenza.........anyone else heard anything.......seems doubtful to me but thought id post it anyway

KeithTheHibby
25-10-2011, 08:23 AM
I had a couple of decorators in yesterday...celtic fans...and we were talking about football when one of them said he heard hibs were interested in emile mpenza.........anyone else heard anything.......seems doubtful to me but thought id post it anyway

What worries me more is that you let Celtic fans into your house, I hope you were supervising them:greengrin

DC_Hibs
25-10-2011, 09:22 AM
I think this is a certainty as Hibs only have O'Connor, Griffiths, Agogo and Sodje so who better than a 33year old who'd jump at the chance of coming to Hibs on far lower wages than he is pocketing in cash rich Azerbaijan.

You got Saturday's lottery numbers as well please "Crazy"?

YehButNoBut
25-10-2011, 09:31 AM
Never believe decorators (especially Celtic supporting) it's the fish man who knows what is going on. :agree:

Keith_M
25-10-2011, 10:21 AM
That reminds me of the colleague I used to have in Student Loans.

I'd heard people mention his name quite a lot but had never seen him. I used to hear them talk about what I thought was some African guy, cos he was always referred to as Mabozza.

Turns out that was just his nickname and his surname was Ritchie.

James70
25-10-2011, 11:04 AM

I'd heard people mention his name quite a lot but had never seen him. I used to hear them talk about what I thought was some African guy, cos he was always referred to as Mabozza.

:faf:

YehButNoBut
25-10-2011, 11:09 AM

I have a good mate called Ritchie, he is known as Mabozza, could be the same guy. :greengrin

Ritchie
25-10-2011, 11:57 AM
i have a good mate called ritchie, he is known as mabozza, could be the same guy. :greengrin

that reminds me of the colleague i used to have in student loans.

I'd heard people mention his name quite a lot but had never seen him. I used to hear them talk about what i thought was some african guy, cos he was always referred to as mabozza.

Turns out that was just his nickname and his surname was ritchie.

ha fricking ha!!

.Sean.
25-10-2011, 01:10 PM
Must be ancient, he used to be quality on LMA manager.

sadtom
25-10-2011, 01:34 PM
That's weird. My missus usually comes out wi all sorts of nonsense just before she's 'got the decorators in.' :greengrin