PDA

View Full Version : Yams Sun front page (Craig Thomson)

jodjam
25-10-2011, 04:26 AM
Front page of the Scottish Sun today is claiming Craig Thomson is returning to Hearts. They don't muck about with the headline

joe breezy
25-10-2011, 04:41 AM
Saw that, didn't really follow the story to be honest; I would have though that part of his sentence should have involved treatment to try and ensure he didn't re-offend so surprised he was allowed out of the country.

The guy was a serial offender which suggests he would do it again without the problem being addressed.

Viva_Palmeiras
25-10-2011, 05:22 AM
Even more reason for the council not to enter into discussions re ground sharing
Not in my name!

CallumLaidlaw
25-10-2011, 06:56 AM
This bit sums the guy up for me - "When we confronted him the snivelling coward blamed our coverage of his sickening crimes for "ruining" his life".

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3892525/Pervert-back-at-Hearts.html

Gatecrasher
25-10-2011, 07:02 AM
That lot actually have no shame.

bingo70
25-10-2011, 07:20 AM
Between this and the wages issue fingers crossed Vlad has started the ball rolling in severing ties between him and hertz

Niffy
25-10-2011, 07:26 AM
Nice to see he has a wee teddy bear hanging from his car mirror to attract the bairns. Nae doubt a box of sweeties an all.

Barney McGrew
25-10-2011, 07:30 AM
Between this and the wages issue fingers crossed Vlad has started the ball rolling in severing ties between him and hertz

Or threatening to do it to try and put pressure on the Council to give them a new ground.

Now Hertz have made their bed by not sacking Thomson, there's not a lot they can do. He's going to have to come back. If they had any moral backbone they'd tell him not to bother to come to training, but let's be honest they're not exactly known for taking the moral high ground are they?

The other part of the whole situation is that Jefferies is now gone, so if PauLO SERgio gets told by Vlad to play him then he'll play him.

Northernhibee
25-10-2011, 07:37 AM
Got a lot of stick from the yams on this topic, saying how he'd never play for their club again, said they were clearly deluded and gullible fuds if that was right.What a disgusting football club. Hopefully he ends up with crunching tackle time and time again should he return to the pitch.

The Falcon
25-10-2011, 07:39 AM
Strangely enough there is no mention of this over the road. There is a thread claiming the press have it in for them but that is about Helen Martin's article. Usual sexist nonsense remarks about that as well. They seem to think it's the Cooncil's duty to help them out.

No mention of Craigie though.............................not a peep.

bingo70
25-10-2011, 07:51 AM
Or threatening to do it to try and put pressure on the Council to give them a new ground.

Now Hertz have made their bed by not sacking Thomson, there's not a lot they can do. He's going to have to come back. If they had any moral backbone they'd tell him not to bother to come to training, but let's be honest they're not exactly known for taking the moral high ground are they?

The other part of the whole situation is that Jefferies is now gone, so if PauLO SERgio gets told by Vlad to play him then he'll play him.

Will be interesting to hear the negotiations with companies that threatened to withdraw their sponsorship until he was sacked, Hearts have basically lied to them and him coming back might not be enough for them to cancel their sponsorship but i bet it'll be remembered when the sponsorship comes up for renewal.

Strangely enough there is no mention of this over the road. There is a thread claiming the press have it in for them but that is about Helen Martin's article. Usual sexist nonsense remarks about that as well. They seem to think it's the Cooncil's duty to help them out.

Do you need to be a member to read kickback again? Just had a peek as i know Helen Martin well so curious to see what they're saying but can't seem to get on to see the forums.

grunt
25-10-2011, 08:00 AM
Do you need to be a member to read kickback again? Just had a peek as i know Helen Martin well so curious to see what they're saying but can't seem to get on to see the forums.If you know her well then I'd avoid reading it. Very unpleasant posts.

Barney McGrew
25-10-2011, 08:08 AM
Do you need to be a member to read kickback again? Just had a peek as i know Helen Martin well so curious to see what they're saying but can't seem to get on to see the forums.

Aye, you do. I wouldn't rush to see it though, most of them just trying to out-do each other on the nasty and inane comments as usual, all because someone has the temerity to have a different viewpoint from them.

Utter pondlife.

KeithTheHibby
25-10-2011, 08:22 AM
It is only a rumour by the looks of things.

Broken Gnome
25-10-2011, 08:28 AM
I'm glad the Sun included words such as 'deviant', 'predator', 'sleazy', 'creepy-uppy', 'disgraced', 'coward' etc etc. I'd have never known what to think of him had they not spelt it out for me.

The_Famous_HFC
25-10-2011, 08:38 AM
I'm glad the Sun included words such as 'deviant', 'predator', 'sleazy', 'creepy-uppy', 'disgraced', 'coward' etc etc. I'd have never known what to think of him had they not spelt it out for me. Tbf all the article says in way of fact that his loan contact is about to end. The rest is essentially the typical sensationalist hype we have come to expect from the sun. Wouldn't be a real shock if a new loan contract is already in the pipeline. Wouldn't be a real shock if it wasn't though!Edit: those words do sum him perfectly though don't they

NORTHERNHIBBY
25-10-2011, 08:50 AM
I wouldna buy this arswipe of a paper. Read the link and there is no story. All ifs and ands. The CT story is done and dusted. The Sun are casting it up as a cynical ploy to get back on safe ground after the NOTW saga.

bingo70
25-10-2011, 09:05 AM
I wouldna buy this arswipe of a paper. Read the link and there is no story. All ifs and ands. The CT story is done and dusted. The Sun are casting it up as a cynical ploy to get back on safe ground after the NOTW saga.

No its not because hearts first of all said they would be letting him go, but never, they put him out on loan and that loan period is about to come to an end. If they were going to sack him they would have done so at the time so it looks likely he'll either be put back out on loan or return to hearts and go back to square one. Cpnsidering i can't see many teams wanting CT i'd say it's extremely likely he'll be back at hearts now.

Phil D. Rolls
25-10-2011, 09:15 AM
Nice to see he has a wee teddy bear hanging from his car mirror to attract the bairns. Nae doubt a box of sweeties an all.

Does that work like? Wouldn't have crossed my mind to even think like that.

It is only a rumour by the looks of things.

Tbf all the article says in way of fact that his loan contact is about to end. The rest is essentially the typical sensationalist hype we have come to expect from the sun. Wouldn't be a real shock if a new loan contract is already in the pipeline. Wouldn't be a real shock if it wasn't though!Edit: those words do sum him perfectly though don't they

Not defending this bloke, but the way that innuendo in newspapers can stir up a hate mob is quite scary. By tea time tonight the guy will have been spotted parked outside primary schools the loength and breadth of Midlothian.

NYHibby
25-10-2011, 09:24 AM
How is this news? We've known since this summer that all they did was loan him until the end of the Lithuanian season rather than release him. I don't see what is new.

Hibs Class
25-10-2011, 09:28 AM
I wouldna buy this arswipe of a paper. Read the link and there is no story. All ifs and ands. The CT story is done and dusted. The Sun are casting it up as a cynical ploy to get back on safe ground after the NOTW saga. I wondered if the sun brought this up partly in response to hearts withdrawing media cooperation. If you do not give us something to write about we will just look elsewhere for an uncomplimentary story.

easty
25-10-2011, 09:32 AM
Not defending this bloke, but the way that innuendo in newspapers can stir up a hate mob is quite scary. By tea time tonight the guy will have been spotted parked outside primary schools the loength and breadth of Midlothian.

Which primary school are you talking about? Wheres he been spotted? What do you know? You can't keep these things to yourself FR.

Must text everyone I know that he's outside an un-named primary school in Edinburgh. Maybe I can get Bruce Willis and Samuel L Jackson to find out where? :wink:

flash
25-10-2011, 09:40 AM
The day i take The Sun as my moral compass will be along time coming.

LancashireHibby
25-10-2011, 09:43 AM

Might be worth one of our 'agents' posting a link on there....? :wink:

Phil D. Rolls
25-10-2011, 10:45 AM
Which primary school are you talking about? Wheres he been spotted? What do you know? You can't keep these things to yourself FR.

Must text everyone I know that he's outside an un-named primary school in Edinburgh. Maybe I can get Bruce Willis and Samuel L Jackson to find out where? :wink:

Will nobody think of our children?

I heard he's been shopping in the Poundland at the Kingdom Centre, Glenrothes buying halloween treats!!!! Surely the army should be getting involved? If I see him, I swear I'll do time!!!!

johnrebus
25-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Will nobody think of our children?

I heard he's been shopping in the Poundland at the Kingdom Centre, Glenrothes buying halloween treats!!!! Surely the army should be getting involved? If I see him, I swear I'll do time!!!!

FR, you are about as funny as a kick in the baws.

:bitchy:

Future17
25-10-2011, 11:48 AM

Don't bother, it'll be Chester E Arthur Elementary - 21st President - did you know he was Director of Customs right here in New York?

I think I may have seen that film too many times. :greengrin

If this was any other paper, I may have read the article to find out the truth. However, being the Sun, reading it would not help me in that regard.

cocopops1875
25-10-2011, 12:33 PM
If this was any other paper, I may have read the article to find out the truth. However, being the Sun, reading it would not help me in that regard.

Cup of tea in their van folk ken whits goan on

CmoantheHibs
25-10-2011, 12:43 PM
Its a ****my paper with no morals telling us nothing about a ****my individual with no morals.Lets wait until there is something to report before reacting.

easty
25-10-2011, 12:59 PM

So do needs change for thier bus folk, but I didnt this morning so I've no seen it.

Future17
25-10-2011, 01:46 PM

If you're classing that as part of your health kick, deliberately reading something that makes you physically sick may be considered to be an eating disorder of sorts.

Phil D. Rolls
26-10-2011, 03:53 PM
FR, you are about as funny as a kick in the baws.

:bitchy:

I guess. What were we getting worked up about yesterday again?