PDA

View Full Version : Calderwoods Reaction

ShanksSaidNo
24-10-2011, 01:30 PM
I wasnt at the game on Saturday but watched the re-run on BBC Alba. I was glad to see Calderwoods passionate reaction to our 3rd goal. Granted, there was more than a touch of relief in there after throwing away the 1-0 lead but it was a celebration full of "gritted teeth, ya ******in dancer" sized proportions. That unbridled joy that just makes you want to skelp somebody!

Basically the type of passion we've all been dying to see from him.

NOLA
24-10-2011, 01:44 PM
saw that too, i thought it was relief as he is feeling the pressure of the job.

allmodcons
24-10-2011, 01:48 PM
I wasnt at the game on Saturday but watched the re-run on BBC Alba. I was glad to see Calderwoods passionate reaction to our 3rd goal. Granted, there was more than a touch of relief in there after throwing away the 1-0 lead but it was a celebration full of "gritted teeth, ya ******in dancer" sized proportions. That unbridled joy that just makes you want to skelp somebody!

Basically the type of passion we've all been dying to see from him.

Contrary to what's been said on these boards, Calderwood's always been passionate about his football, just doesn't go around shouting it from the rooftops.

Just because someone is always roaring and shouting doesn't mean they care more than the guy who saves his talking for the dressing room.

From what I can gather, CC was an inspirational player during his Scotland days (not the most talkative mind, but full of purpose and determination).

ShanksSaidNo
24-10-2011, 02:17 PM
Contrary to what's been said on these boards, Calderwood's always been passionate about his football, just doesn't go around shouting it from the rooftops.

Just because someone is always roaring and shouting doesn't mean they care more than the guy who saves his talking for the dressing room.

From what I can gather, CC was an inspirational player during his Scotland days (not the most talkative mind, but full of purpose and determination).

Couldn't agree more. It was just refreshing to see that outpouring of emotion!

Geo_1875
24-10-2011, 02:42 PM
At the end of the game he came onto the pitch with a face like thunder and looked like he was thoroughly pissed off with someone. It really looked like we had lost the game or he was annoyed that we had won. I hope he was just going to have word with that numpty referee.

allmodcons
24-10-2011, 02:47 PM
At the end of the game he came onto the pitch with a face like thunder and looked like he was thoroughly pissed off with someone. It really looked like we had lost the game or he was annoyed that we had won. I hope he was just going to have word with that numpty referee.

Maybe wanted to see Sodje for putting him and everyone else through a nervy last 10 minutes!

Saorsa
24-10-2011, 02:48 PM
At the end of the game he came onto the pitch with a face like thunder and looked like he was thoroughly pissed off with someone. It really looked like we had lost the game or he was annoyed that we had won. I hope he was just going to have word with that numpty referee.you'd be pissed off if you'd won when you were deliberately trying tae lose so you would get the sack :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
24-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Calderwood and passion? It evokes watching a sex tape featuring Potter and Audrey from Coronation Street.