PDA

View Full Version : Almost perfect weekend

Spike Mandela
23-10-2011, 04:15 PM
Hibs win, hearts lose, we make up points on all teams bar the OF, Celtic win but are unconvincing prior to midweek cup game, Rangers approach administration, Hearts players still wait on wages and we get to watch Man City provide a football masterclass.

Ahhhhh I'm going to enjoy my Sunday Dinner:aok:

Sir David Gray
23-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Hibs win, hearts lose, we make up points on all teams bar the OF, Celtic win but are unconvincing prior to midweek cup game, Rangers approach administration, Hearts players still wait on wages and we get to watch Man City provide a football masterclass.

You were doing so well until the bit in bold. :boo hoo:

frazeHFC
23-10-2011, 04:17 PM

You can add Ross County going further clear at the top of the league to the list for me. :thumbsup: And Huddersfield winning again. :agree:

IWasThere2016
23-10-2011, 04:18 PM

Aye - braw!

Wotherspiniesta
23-10-2011, 04:24 PM

Did you need to bring what was potentially a good post into another squabble about English football?

You want drool over Man City? pick one of the 2 threads already running. :rolleyes:

Spike Mandela
23-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Did you need to bring what was potentially a good post into another squabble about English football?

You want drool over Man City? pick one of the 2 threads already running. :rolleyes:

Not my intention, don't support an English team. I just really enjoyed watching football as it should be played as I did when Man utd beat arsenal and nearly every Barca game.

CallumLaidlaw
23-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Perfect for me. Hibs & everton wins. Loss for hearts and dropped points for Liverpool, and a couple of good Sunday premier league games

Wotherspiniesta
23-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Not my intention, don't support an English team. I just really enjoyed watching football as it should be played as I did when Man utd beat arsenal and nearly every Barca game.

:aok:

I just think it was a bit pointless bringing up Man City in a positive thread about Hibs.

Westie1875
23-10-2011, 04:39 PM
:aok:

I just think it was a bit pointless bringing up Man City in a positive thread about Hibs.

The thread is titles "Almost Perfect Weekend", doesn't state it is specifically about Hibs, I think you're being over sensitive.

And to add, Chelsea also getting beat and down to 9 men is nice to see too (and I don't support an English team either). :greengrin

Hibrandenburg
23-10-2011, 04:59 PM
Yep, if Carlsberg made weekends? I also had a bet ona Hibs win and the Yams to get pumped :-)

CallumHibs07
23-10-2011, 05:12 PM
The thread is titles "Almost Perfect Weekend", doesn't state it is specifically about Hibs, I think you're being over sensitive.

The thread is about Hibs. It's the perfect weekend from a Hibs perspective.

Lucius Apuleius
23-10-2011, 09:16 PM

The thread is not about Hibs, it is about Spike having a near perfect weekend.

Spike Mandela
23-10-2011, 09:20 PM

Exactly! And for everybody's information my dinner rounded off an almost perfect weekend.:wink:

Scouse Hibee
23-10-2011, 09:20 PM

Well it was! Now it's about what it's not about :greengrin

Lucius Apuleius
23-10-2011, 09:21 PM
Well it was! Now it's about what it's not about :greengrin

And he maybe got a ride as well :greengrin

Spike Mandela
23-10-2011, 09:23 PM

I did say 'almost' a perfect weekend!:rolleyes:

jdships
23-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Also as of 22.30 no mention of the part played by Ian Brines in the Jambo's losing to the Huns :confused::greengrin

Westie1875
23-10-2011, 09:48 PM

Not according to the OP, see post 13.

weecounty hibby
23-10-2011, 10:12 PM
I did say 'almost' a perfect weekend!:rolleyes:

well it's not your birthday!! And was it Marias famed risotto? Ideal for sleeping in!!!

yeezus.
23-10-2011, 10:16 PM
Great weekend for me Stranraer won 9 - 0 and Hibs won away to St Mirren.

As for English football.. I couldn't care less.

Spike Mandela
23-10-2011, 10:18 PM
well it's not your birthday!! And was it Marias famed risotto? Ideal for sleeping in!!!

Risottos off the menu along with most other things!

weecounty hibby
23-10-2011, 10:19 PM
Risottos off the menu along with most other things!

Would be good to get the risotto every now and again though:greengrin

Spike Mandela
23-10-2011, 10:22 PM
This thread has went off on an unexpected tangent:greengrin

El Gubbz
23-10-2011, 10:25 PM
And a 94th minute coupon winner from Hull. they don't get much better :greengrin

Keith_M
24-10-2011, 08:56 AM

He's from Alloa, Having seen the local women, I think that would have made his weekend much worse :greengrin

Lucius Apuleius
24-10-2011, 12:28 PM
He's from Alloa, Having seen the local women, I think that would have made his weekend much worse :greengrin

I used to have a girlfriend from Alloa, lovely she was. :na na: (in fact, now I think about it, two) Anyway, double bagging is the way to go :greengrin