PDA

View Full Version : Hibs joke, quite funny...

francobaresi
23-10-2011, 02:34 PM
Received this morning via text....

"Please avoid Edinburgh city centre today as there will be traffic restrictions due to Hibs parading yesterdays winning ball on an open topped bus...."

It made me chuckle, but coming from a sheep Sha66er thought it a bit rich....

Still laughing in the face of adversity, GGTTH...

James70
23-10-2011, 03:13 PM
I thought it mildly amusing that Hibs were the only SPL team to win yesterday!

Mark79
24-10-2011, 01:20 PM
A robber bursts into a bank and shouts "give me the money" a brave customer runs up, pulls his mask off and says 'you can’t rob the bank now I’ve seen your face'. The robber shoots him dead and shouts 'anyone else see my face?'. There’s a few moments silence before a voice says 'That **** in the hearts strip had a wee peek!

MB62
24-10-2011, 01:51 PM
A robber bursts into a bank and shouts "give me the money" a brave customer runs up, pulls his mask off and says 'you can’t rob the bank now I’ve seen your face'. The robber shoots him dead and shouts 'anyone else see my face?'. There’s a few moments silence before a voice says 'That **** in the hearts strip had a wee peek!

:faf: :faf:

LancashireHibby
24-10-2011, 01:51 PM

:not worth:top marks:aok: