PDA

View Full Version : Question David Silva

suavegav
23-10-2011, 02:33 PM
Just finished watching the manchester derby and the one thing i have to ask is, " How good is David Silva"?

He totally ran that midfield and gets better and better every match. I think if Valencia had managed to keep hold of Silva, David Villa and Juan Mata they would have been challenging Barca and Real at the top of the Spanish league.

Well plyed Silva.

Dashing Bob S
23-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Just finished watching the manchester derby and the one thing i have to ask is, " How good is David Silva"?

He totally ran that midfield and gets better and better every match. I think if Valencia had managed to keep hold of Silva, David Villa and Juan Mata they would have been challenging Barca and Real at the top of the Spanish league.

Well plyed Silva.

Silva was perhaps City's best signing. He's a genuine world class player.

There's a buzz around Manchester that Citeh are lining up two really big moves in the January window.

Football is all about money, so it looks pretty good for them.

ekhibee
23-10-2011, 04:02 PM
If I remember rightly, Valencia have a big debt, they basically had to sell the likes of Villa, Silva and Mata. They're still a good team even now though.

TornadoHibby
23-10-2011, 04:11 PM

Well plyed Silva.

Super player indeed who became even more effective as the space around him increased after half time! :agree:

Imagine that he would be in the running currently for a place in a "best in the World" X1! :agree:

SmashinGlass
23-10-2011, 11:06 PM
His ball through for Dzeko's 2nd and City's 6th was sublime, a thing of absolute beauty

frazeHFC
23-10-2011, 11:10 PM
He is a class act, and hence is my fantasy prem captain. :agree:

His 20 points has put me 3rd out of 102 in the Hibs.net league. :hyper:

nonshinyfinish
24-10-2011, 11:23 AM
He's alright, rather have David Zitelli though.

The_Exile
24-10-2011, 11:39 AM
Is he Hibs class though?

As for the 2 big moves in Jan for City, word around the campfire is there's a deal done with Kaka already :agree:

PISTOL1875
24-10-2011, 08:42 PM
Without a shadow of a doubt , Silva is the best player in the Premiership...............

hibsbollah
24-10-2011, 08:59 PM
Funny how these players only get lauded in the english sports media once they've played in England. Youd think Dzeko, Silva and Balotelli had never been great players in Germany Spain and Italy already. Parochial pish.

nonshinyfinish
24-10-2011, 09:02 PM
Funny how these players only get lauded in the english sports media once they've played in England. Youd think Dzeko, Silva and Balotelli had never been great players in Germany Spain and Italy already. Parochial pish.

How could they already be great players if they'd never proved it on a wet, windy night in Stoke?

hibsbollah
24-10-2011, 09:12 PM
How could they already be great players if they'd never proved it on a wet, windy night in Stoke? Good point well made :greengrin