PDA

View Full Version : A bit quieter tonight

keep the faith
22-10-2011, 08:25 PM
Very quiet on the board compared to last week.

Before the montherwell game we were showing signs of getting there. However, we had a really poor 1st half, lost the game and this board went into meltdown (again).

Im under no illusions, this is not a strong team. However the hysteria on here is way over the top. Anyone can see that confidence is a big issue on the park and I dont get the desire to pounce on every bad result and performance the way we do here. Yes, its not the best squad we have ever had. Yes there are doubts over the manager but the facts are that we are a couple of results away from a decent league position and 1 game away from a semi final.

It really seems to me that certain posters only come into their own when there is bad news and are strangely absent when we get a result.

Views are what makes this board go round, but lets have a sense of perspective.

Im now waiting for the "clueless colin" brigade to focus on giving away the lead, poor substitutions or how Ian Murray is too slow or once gave the fans the bird.

Positives - there are goals in this team, Osborne may well be a player, OConnor is the best striker in the league, Stevenson did well today.

However, its a young team and confidence is a big thing. I hope we can back a good result against an in form side.

Lets kick on Hibs!!!!

Captain Trips
22-10-2011, 08:53 PM

Before the montherwell game we were showing signs of getting there. However, we had a really poor 1st half, lost the game and this board went into meltdown (again).

Im under no illusions, this is not a strong team. However the hysteria on here is way over the top. Anyone can see that confidence is a big issue on the park and I dont get the desire to pounce on every bad result and performance the way we do here. Yes, its not the best squad we have ever had. Yes there are doubts over the manager but the facts are that we are a couple of results away from a decent league position and 1 game away from a semi final.

It really seems to me that certain posters only come into their own when there is bad news and are strangely absent when we get a result.

Im now waiting for the "clueless colin" brigade to focus on giving away the lead, poor substitutions or how Ian Murray is too slow or once gave the fans the bird.

Positives - there are goals in this team, Osborne may well be a player, OConnor is the best striker in the league, Stevenson did well today.

However, its a young team and confidence is a big thing. I hope we can back a good result against an in form side.

Lets kick on Hibs!!!!

Could argue that you are as guilty waiting to say to the people whom have not been so favourable to CC? You mention pounce on every bad result unfortunatly that if you look at his record is all there is to discuss most weeks cr@p results so I would hardly say pounce more the norm, like it or not today is the exception rather than the rule, I am happy we won and he got it right today but I think he is a very bad manager and I want him out. Views are indeed what makes board go round but the only perspective I see is we have a poor manger with a few good players stumbling about week to week that is borne out by our record.

Davy Mac
22-10-2011, 09:14 PM

Lets kick on Hibs!!!!

It has to be said but I find the tone of your post is a bit odd but it's your opinion and well done for sticking up for what you believe and if you are quite happy to accept this mediocroty then fine, but not me.

It's great the message board is a bit quieter, more out of relief than anything else I would have thought, but in reality we were due a result at some point even by the law of averages.

Let's let's have a sense of perspective - aye, he's an imposter, let's kick on Hibs and kick him out.

Dashing Bob S
22-10-2011, 09:23 PM
Delighted we won today, but it only marginally changes his record and doesn't stop being our worse manager of the last ten years.

At worst: relegation candidates.

At best: going nowhere.

Dinkydoo
22-10-2011, 09:23 PM
I was watching paranormal activity 3 in carlisle today and drinking in the pub afterwards; I'd given up on a decent performance and result to be honest - that's my excuse anyway!

Glad we have another win under our belt of course.

Defence still seems to be a major issue though.

Dashing Bob S
22-10-2011, 09:25 PM
I was watching paranormal activity 3 in carlisle today and drinking in the pub afterwards; I'd given up on a decent performance and result to be honest - that's my excuse anyway!

Glad we have another win under our belt of course.

While those who went through to Paisley who were simply watching abnormal activity - a victory for Calderwood's Hibs.

iwasthere1972
22-10-2011, 09:47 PM

Lets kick on Hibs!!!!

Is that you Colin?

keep the faith
22-10-2011, 09:58 PM
Is that you Colin?

Ha! No, just wanted to recognise a few positives at a difficult time.

Allant1981
22-10-2011, 10:00 PM
I thought we played ok today, nothing amazing but at least they had a bit of a desire about them when st mirren scored their goals. The heads didnt go down so hopefully another wee unbeaten run is on the cards again

Borderhibbie76
22-10-2011, 10:03 PM
It's great that we won and I am delighted that we did, I don't understand people who want us to lose "for the greater good" nonsense.

However CC i fear is not the answer and never will be and I still think that the 1st half performance last week will be more common than a result like today's under his stewardship. But CC, if you're reading this I would be delighted for you to prove me wrong...

500miles
22-10-2011, 10:04 PM
I don't see CC being here much longer. But the vitriol and the hysteria is laughable, along with the pseudo intellectualised tone of some of the panic and malaise threads.

Wasn't at the game today. However, I heard that CC was getting booed for making the Griffiths substitution. At 3-2 up, and holding on for the win, congratulations to the section of fans for undermining any confidence the team had gained by pulling themselves ahead, the confidence of the player replacing Lee, and generally being an embarrassment - as if we don't have enough of that at the moment.

iwasthere1972
22-10-2011, 10:08 PM
Ha! No, just wanted to recognise a few positives at a difficult time.

I am positive. Not many times over the last 18 months or so can I say that I am looking forward to watching the highlights on Sportscene tomorrow night.

It's no surprise that it's a bit quiet on here tonight. It would be difficult for anyone to come on here and slate the manager and the team (unless you are BlackpoolHibs of course :wink:) after a good away win and three goals for. I still want the manager out but that can wait until after our next defeat which hopefully is not in the cup.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

Billy
22-10-2011, 10:14 PM
I don't see CC being here much longer. But the vitriol and the hysteria is laughable, along with the pseudo intellectualised tone of some of the panic and malaise threads.

Wasn't at the game today. However, I heard that CC was getting booed for making the Griffiths substitution. At 3-2 up, and holding on for the win, congratulations to the section of fans for undermining any confidence the team had gained by pulling themselves ahead, the confidence of the player replacing Lee, and generally being an embarrassment - as if we don't have enough of that at the moment.

Leigh speaks about the substitution in his post match interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnvXzfLe0Ag

NOLA
22-10-2011, 10:23 PM
im watching the game on bbc alba now, time for a celebratory drink :greengrin

iwasthere1972
22-10-2011, 10:29 PM
im watching the game on bbc alba now, time for a celebratory drink :greengrin

Me too. Must say I think the commentator and co-commentator are very good. Can't disagree with anything that they have said up to now.

Dinkydoo
22-10-2011, 10:29 PM
While those who went through to Paisley who were simply watching abnormal activity - a victory for Calderwood's Hibs.

Such a way with words Bob. :faf:

Sir David Gray
22-10-2011, 10:33 PM
Hibs have now played the same number of matches under Colin Calderwood as we did under Jim Duffy so we can now do a comparison;

CALDERWOOD

P-46
W-13
D-9
L-24

DUFFY

P-46
W-8
D-15
L-23

League record

CALDERWOOD

P-42
W-11
D-8
L-23

POINTS-41

DUFFY

P-39
W-7
D-12
L-20

POINTS-33

The Green Goblin
22-10-2011, 11:05 PM
Delighted we won today, but it only marginally changes his record and doesn't stop being our worse manager of the last ten years.

At best: going nowhere.

What he said.

To the OP:

Are you really arguing that today's result somehow balances out everything that has happened over the last year +? You were the one who asked for "perspective". Take the result today and see it in context of the manager's overall record, then you will have your true "perspective".

GG

Bishop Hibee
22-10-2011, 11:09 PM
Any win away from home is welcome when your a Hibby. Sounded like a draw would have been a fairer result judging by the radio commentary. My youngest brother was there and wasn't overly impressed but thought Griffiths was good.

Play O'Connor and Griffiths up front on Wednesday v Celtc and we'll cause them bother. Defence is still a worry though.

Saorsa
22-10-2011, 11:10 PM

At best: going nowhere.This :agree:

To the OP:

Are you really arguing that today's result somehow balances out everything that has happened over the last year +? You were the one who asked for "perspective". Take the result today and see it in context of the manager's overall record, then you will have your true "perspective".

GGand this :agree:

NOLA
22-10-2011, 11:10 PM
Me too. Must say I think the commentator and co-commentator are very good. Can't disagree with anything that they have said up to now.
too true, they add alot to the game.

Albion Hibs
22-10-2011, 11:12 PM

Lets kick on Hibs!!!!

What you mean like the guy that was first to reply to your thread. Perhaps someone should PM Blackpoolhearts just to check he is okay.

I would agree it is like feeding time at the zoo on here when we lose, people seem to lose interest when we are winning. I am sure that there will unfortunatly be a few that are disapointed with today as it takes away there ability to update the negative stats. Out of interest how many people are email the club today and asking questions of them? Of those that did, would they be happy if the board emailed them and called them pash fans and asked them where they were and why there attitude to hibs was so bad!

Well done to the team, great result and of course has put gag on certain netters till Wednesday.

Captain Trips
22-10-2011, 11:19 PM
It is like feeding time at zoo also for some on here when we win. I refer to folk like the guy whom replied 22nd.

Kind regards
Guy who replied first

Albion Hibs
22-10-2011, 11:24 PM
It is like feeding time at zoo also for some on here when we win. I refer to folk like the guy whom replied 22nd.

Kind regards
Guy who replied first

I know it is crazy.....just imagine Hibs fans coming together in a moment of excitement at the team winning....do you find that strange, do you find that an issue?? What is more appropraite fans getting excited at a win, or reveling in defeat using it as an excuse to have a go at the players, manager, board, owner and everything else to do with hibs.

If you find fans getting excited about a win to be feeding time at the zoo then you have issues. I believe this is a "supporters" website!

silverhibee
22-10-2011, 11:25 PM
What you mean like the guy that was first to reply to your thread. Perhaps someone should PM Blackpoolhearts just to check he is okay.

I would agree it is like feeding time at the zoo on here when we lose, people seem to lose interest when we are winning. I am sure that there will unfortunatly be a few that are disapointed with today as it takes away there ability to update the negative stats. Out of interest how many people are email the club today and asking questions of them? Of those that did, would they be happy if the board emailed them and called them pash fans and asked them where they were and why there attitude to hibs was so bad!

Well done to the team, great result and of course has put gag on certain netters till Wednesday.

Signed Hibs No 1 fan.

I was at the game today and Hibs worked hard for the win but wee are still poor at the back and will always concede goals, will wee always score more than our oppenents, thats the worry, i emailed the club after the game to tell them to hire the catering company that supplies the nice food that i was served today. :na na:

Jonnyboy
22-10-2011, 11:31 PM
I know it is crazy.....just imagine Hibs fans coming together in a moment of excitement at the team winning....do you find that strange, do you find that an issue?? What is more appropraite fans getting excited at a win, or reveling in defeat using it as an excuse to have a go at the players, manager, board, owner and everything else to do with hibs.

If you find fans getting excited about a win to be feeding time at the zoo then you have issues. I believe this is a "supporters" website!

I was excited by today's win

My random thoughts

Hibs still look very dodgy at the back

Stack is like Dracula when it comes to crosses but is great at point blank saves

O'Hanlon was murder in the first half and top notch in the second

Agogo never stopped running and did well in the withdrawn role

The energy and determination of all the players used was first class

The ref was pretty poor

Not sure what category these comments fit into :wink:

Albion Hibs
22-10-2011, 11:32 PM
Signed Hibs No 1 fan.

I was at the game today and Hibs worked hard for the win but wee are still poor at the back and will always concede goals, will wee always score more than our oppenents, thats the worry, i emailed the club after the game to tell them to hire the catering company that supplies the nice food that i was served today. :na na:

Ah of course the much discussed piegate, how could i forget the 5 or 6 pages on what a pie should and should not be and how it is such an integral part of the "matchday experience"!

I thought we were good at the back today, like we have been for the last few games. The midfield was rank, the majority of those around me seemed to agree 100%. And I would hope we would score more goals, we were playing 3 strikers and a winger, almost as many defenders as we played today. Maybe the balance of the team is not quite right, but the team should take credit for the goals we scored and crit for the ones we conceeded. I dont think the defense is anywhere close to soley to blame for todays goals.

Captain Trips
22-10-2011, 11:37 PM

I have no issues, none of your first reply mentions much if anything about the performance or any players it was all about folk on here so yeah from guys like you it is feeding time at zoo, so to me what part of your post is about the result today that you are enjoying?

My reply refered to you as you were not getting excited about win you were more excited about me and BH and having a go, I meant it is feeding time at zoo when we win for some fans that cant wait to have a go about other posters with little about the match itself, making you as bad as you deem me.

Also I do not see many if any posts on the front page congratulating the win, just the player ratings ratings one. Yet this one is there having a wee dig you think at folk like me so some peoples first thoughts are not delight at win but delight at giving out wee bit of stick, yet when we lose my stick is only aimed at manager and board I dont say where are the folk who support CC tonight so I wonder who is really at the zoo doing feeding.

greenlex
22-10-2011, 11:38 PM
Ah of course the much discussed piegate, how could i forget the 5 or 6 pages on what a pie should and should not be and how it is such an integral part of the "matchday experience"!

I thought we were good at the back today, like we have been for the last few games. The midfield was rank, the majority of those around me seemed to agree 100%. And I would hope we would score more goals, we were playing 3 strikers and a winger, almost as many defenders as we played today. Maybe the balance of the team is not quite right, but the team should take credit for the goals we scored and crit for the ones we conceeded. I dont think the defense is anywhere close to soley to blame for todays goals.

Dunno about the goals conceeded Albion. Two free headers in the box yet again.

Albion Hibs
23-10-2011, 12:01 AM
Dunno about the goals conceeded Albion. Two free headers in the box yet again.

Dont know about that, both of their goals were scored by a guy playing on the hole behind the striker, therefore it is not the CH that should be picking him up, but the midfield IMO. Griffiths lost the ball, it then went out wide unchallenged from our midfield, it was a great cross in, in fairness to who ever put the ball in, but again a midfielder has run into the box inbetween the CH and the right back, I would suggest whoever in the midfield was marking him should have been tracking his run into the box.

The second was a strike, headed away to the edge of the box, again I think a midfielder should be in front of the guy, especially in the box. In both instances our CH's headed the ball away from the goal, the other players have to take responsibility for their men, it can never just be down to the CH's and the four players making up our back four.

Part of the above is no doubt as a result of playing three strikers, perhaps the midfield it too stretched that it cant always mark up, therefore they have to drop in and take a man.

I have not seen the goals again, but at the time I would not have held our defense responsbile. The others should have done better to stop the boy in the hole getting to pretty much unchalleneged chances. Just my view from what I recall frm the time, I am in fairness looking forward to seeing them again.

Albion Hibs
23-10-2011, 12:05 AM
I have no issues, none of your first reply mentions much if anything about the performance or any players it was all about folk on here so yeah from guys like you it is feeding time at zoo, so to me what part of your post is about the result today that you are enjoying?

My reply refered to you as you were not getting excited about win you were more excited about me and BH and having a go, I meant it is feeding time at zoo when we win for some fans that cant wait to have a go about other posters with little about the match itself, making you as bad as you deem me.

I was replying to the OP on his point. With regards to todays performance and players I have made my view clearly on the thread titled "Player Ratings". I think i have also made my view on todays game known on this thread. However, in keeping to the point I replyed to the content of the OP. I trust that clears things up.

Captain Trips
23-10-2011, 12:15 AM
I was replying to the OP on his point. With regards to todays performance and players I have made my view clearly on the thread titled "Player Ratings". I think i have also made my view on todays game known on this thread. However, in keeping to the point I replyed to the content of the OP. I trust that clears things up.

No not really, the OP had some positives at end of original post that you ignored, yes you have gone on to discuss match but your first thoughts were to have a go at folk, so the excitment of this win has 1 thread player ratings and 1 thread having a go at certain posters it appears then that having a go at some fans is as important as win.

keep the faith
23-10-2011, 12:20 AM

Agree with this

keep the faith
23-10-2011, 12:21 AM

And this

Mango Man
23-10-2011, 12:51 AM

"kept a clean sheet in the end, obviously we lost 2 silly goals......." :greengrin

hibs0666
23-10-2011, 08:26 AM
Could argue that you are as guilty waiting to say to the people whom have not been so favourable to CC? You mention pounce on every bad result unfortunatly that if you look at his record is all there is to discuss most weeks cr@p results so I would hardly say pounce more the norm, like it or not today is the exception rather than the rule, I am happy we won and he got it right today but I think he is a very bad manager and I want him out. Views are indeed what makes board go round but the only perspective I see is we have a poor manger with a few good players stumbling about week to week that is borne out by our record.

Imagine being guilty of being positive about your team.

Lucius Apuleius
23-10-2011, 08:44 AM
:agree:Absolutely crazy eh?

Mikey
23-10-2011, 08:50 AM

It's pretty sad that the club has to trot out a player after the match to try and put a lid on supporter's outrage at him being substituted.

bigwheel
23-10-2011, 09:28 AM
It's pretty sad that the club has to trot out a player after the match to try and put a lid on supporter's outrage at him being substituted.

Player relaxed about manager decision - it's an outrage!!

Captain Trips
23-10-2011, 10:26 AM

Not being positive about team, there are plenty of folk on here whom have only mentioned that happy about result and not made any reference to people whom complain if lose, this thread isnt about that in its OP, its about having a go at certain posters with a footnote on result.

This thread is not about enjoying the result first and foremost so dont try and suggest it is, it would be out of order for me to have a go at folk whom are happy at result, I am not I am having ago at folk who are happy at having a go at posters when we win rather than maybe just starting a well done thread etc in the manner you have done with your top 6 thread, if I had come on that with my remarks then ok but your OP and this one are totally different yours is positive this is having a go at folk firstly, so I take issue with you comment on this thread.

I think then they are as guilty of seeing negatives as I maybe am deemed to be.

Albion Hibs
23-10-2011, 10:37 AM
Not being positive about team, there are plenty of folk on here whom have only mentioned that happy about result and not made any reference to people whom complain if lose, this thread isnt about that in its OP, its about having a go at certain posters with a footnote on result.

This thread is not about enjoying the result first and foremost so dont try and suggest it is, it would be out of order for me to have a go at folk whom are happy at result, I am not I am having ago at folk who are happy at having a go at posters when we win rather than maybe just starting a well done thread etc.

I think then they are as guilty of seeing negatives as I maybe am deemed to be.

You are therefore having a go at the nature of this thread, christ we can have a 5 pager on the current state of pies! That leaves nothing out as far as I am concerned. Equally if you find it so offensive, ignore it. I ignore many of your favourite threads which are generally negative and directed at getting rid of managers, players and board members.

Fact of the matter is this board is quieter when we win. It is a fact. That is what the OP has stated. As a result it puts a dampener on the threads that usually start at 5pm on a sat about how the club is rank rotten and everything from the owner down needs to change. Dont worry though the saving grace is there is a game on wednesday, so wont have to wait the usual week before threads of the nature can start up again.

As for not suggesting the thread is about enjoying the result i would ask you to read the OP again, towards the end of the post he is clearly very pleased with the result.

smurf
23-10-2011, 10:52 AM
Thing that pleases me most apart from the most welcome Hibs win is reading of there being an energy and determination about our play. That should always be the case but is too often not.

I'm sure like us all I just want Hibs to be doing on the park what it should be doing.

Sounds like yesterday was such a day.

More please.

blackpoolhibs
23-10-2011, 11:20 AM
And to think it was the so called doom and gloomers who were supposed to be the knee jerkers?:faf:

Its now become the norm on here for the few times we do win, to either have a pop at the (D&Gs) or now without actually saying it, starting threads with its now quiet. :rolleyes: Of course its going to be quieter, we all want wins, if we were winning there would be no negative posts?

We are now at the stage where those who dont think the present regime are any good are not allowed to enjoy a win, we are not real fans.

I'm so hurt. :wink:

iwasthere1972
23-10-2011, 11:35 AM
Our win yesterday is similar to someone on a Weightwatchers diet. For weeks on end they will have put on weight instead of losing it and are thoroughly miserable. Then suddenly one week out the blue they lose a couple of ounces and they feel on top of the world and decide to celebrate with a takeaway and a crate of beers. Still fat and useless but a full week when they can congratulate themselves before having to jump on the scales again.

Albion Hibs
23-10-2011, 11:41 AM
And to think it was the so called doom and gloomers who were supposed to be the knee jerkers?:faf:

Its now become the norm on here for the few times we do win, to either have a pop at the (D&Gs) or now without actually saying it, starting threads with its now quiet. :rolleyes: Of course its going to be quieter, we all want wins, if we were winning there would be no negative posts?

We are now at the stage where those who dont think the present regime are any good are not allowed to enjoy a win, we are not real fans.

I'm so hurt. :wink:

Morning! I wondered what time you would get up!

Basically you want to hammer everyone and everything about the club when we lose, then play the token I am happy card when we win, okay then!

Dont sound too happy about it whatever you do.

blackpoolhibs
23-10-2011, 11:46 AM

Basically you want to hammer everyone and everything about the club when we lose, then play the token I am happy card when we win, okay then!

Hook line and sinker. :faf:

Captain Trips
23-10-2011, 11:47 AM
You are therefore having a go at the nature of this thread, christ we can have a 5 pager on the current state of pies! That leaves nothing out as far as I am concerned. Equally if you find it so offensive, ignore it. I ignore many of your favourite threads which are generally negative and directed at getting rid of managers, players and board members.

Fact of the matter is this board is quieter when we win. It is a fact. That is what the OP has stated. As a result it puts a dampener on the threads that usually start at 5pm on a sat about how the club is rank rotten and everything from the owner down needs to change. Dont worry though the saving grace is there is a game on wednesday, so wont have to wait the usual week before threads of the nature can start up again.

As for not suggesting the thread is about enjoying the result i would ask you to read the OP again, towards the end of the post he is clearly very pleased with the result.

I have read it it is you who isnt grasping it, why not start a post totally about win in the vain Hibs665 did?

No the OP is all about having a go at folk before a win thats the nature of the thread so try reading the OP and Hibs666 thread to see the difference, wow 2 or 3 sentences about the win at the bottom of a large section on folk whom moan, so dont even suggest the main point of this is about a win this threads nature is having a go firstly.

Captain Trips
23-10-2011, 11:49 AM

Yes and like the OP he seems like you to want to hammer folk like me and BH before celebrating the win it appears, this post is not a celebrating win thread, no way.

blackpoolhibs
23-10-2011, 11:54 AM
Yes and like the OP he seems like you to want to hammer folk like me and BH before celebrating the win it appears, this post is not a celebrating win thread, no way.

As i said, hook line and sinker. We all know what the original post was about, and the subsiquent ones. :greengrin

As i said earlier, i'm hurt. :wink:

keep the faith
23-10-2011, 01:42 PM
As i said, hook line and sinker. We all know what the original post was about, and the subsiquent ones. :greengrin

As i said earlier, i'm hurt. :wink:

Dont be. Im sure we will lose again soon....

As the OP here I can confirm I posted because if Im honest the continual negativity by a select few posters is sucking the life out this forum. What really got to me yesterday is that some cannot wait to post at the earliest point when things are not going well, but all but disappear when we dig out a really hard fought win.

Im sorry boys but you have a big enough say on this place with the same old complaints, so dont throw the toys out the pram when a couple of posters ask where you are when we win.

Maybe its just me who is fed up with it. I hope not. This is a supporters forum. For good, bad and everyone.

KTF

greenlex
23-10-2011, 01:45 PM

As the OP here I can confirm I posted because if Im honest the continual negativity by a select few posters is sucking the life out this forum. What really got to me yesterday is that some cannot wait to post at the earliest point when things are not going well, but all but disappear when we dig out a really hard fought win.

Im sorry boys but you have a big enough say on this place with the same old complaints, so dont throw the toys out the pram when a couple of posters ask where you are when we win.

Maybe its just me who is fed up with it. I hope not. This is a supporters forum. For good, bad and everyone.

KTF

Naw Im fed up with everybody. Im of to start a forum for myself called hibs.lex.

blackpoolhibs
23-10-2011, 01:49 PM

KTF

Have you ever thought why those who post they are pissed off do so? If we were winning, if things were fine, do you think there would be the need for your original post?

Cropley10
23-10-2011, 01:56 PM
I was excited by today's win

My random thoughts

Hibs still look very dodgy at the back

Stack is like Dracula when it comes to crosses but is great at point blank saves

O'Hanlon was murder in the first half and top notch in the second

Agogo never stopped running and did well in the withdrawn role

The energy and determination of all the players used was first class

The ref was pretty poor

Not sure what category these comments fit into :wink:

Tells me all I need to know I think.

Captain Trips
23-10-2011, 02:27 PM

KTF

Toys are in pram, well I was here after win so whom do you mean out of interest?

Albion Hibs
23-10-2011, 02:29 PM

I dont think so. I think you have probably been lying awake all night pretending that you are not bothered about this thread, itching to get up in the morning and have a reply.

Just relax there is a chance we will lose on wednesday and you can resume business as usual. Why dont you that with another on of your threads about tom farmer, you have done a couple of those in recent weeks.

blackpoolhibs
23-10-2011, 02:32 PM
I dont think so. I think you have probably been lying awake all night pretending that you are not bothered about this thread, itching to get up in the morning and have a reply.

Just relax there is a chance we will lose on wednesday and you can resume business as usual. Why dont you that with another on of your threads about tom farmer, you have done a couple of those in recent weeks.

Too easy. :faf: And if you can, English please??????????????

Albion Hibs
23-10-2011, 02:36 PM

I have read it it is you who isnt grasping it, why not start a post totally about win in the vain Hibs665 did?

No the OP is all about having a go at folk before a win thats the nature of the thread so try reading the OP and Hibs666 thread to see the difference, wow 2 or 3 sentences about the win at the bottom of a large section on folk whom moan, so dont even suggest the main point of this is about a win this threads nature is having a go firstly.

You have lost it.

The OP was about certain people who love to have a go. He also clearly praised the team, highlighting a few issues at the same time, all fair and pretty balanced.

Your point seems to be he should not have commented on posters that are consistantly negative and should instead have started a thread about the win - why? why should he not be allowed to start a thread about something for discussion? and who are you to tell him about what a thread should and should not consist of?

I agree with him completely, the negativity on here is frightening at times, some folk seem to take a little too much pleasure in it. I am quite bored of those having a go at every aspect of the club, from top down. It bores me.

Dashing Bob S
23-10-2011, 03:39 PM
I think if the club is underperforming, then the fans have a right to criticize as well as support. It's a balance and you don't always get it right. However, it becomes frustrating when we've had six months under the previous manager, followed by a year under this one, of unadulterated crap.

I'm delighted Hibs won this weekend. But what I won't settle for is one win in four against poor opposition, in a mediocre league. If I could see that our sights were higher than that, and that we were genuinely transitioning into something better, then I'd put up with it. There are some good signs. We have forwards who can do damage and Osbourne looks like he could be a decent midfielder. However, he has had a YEAR to fix the defense and to get some creativity in the midfield. If you support a team like Hibs, it's your duty to speak up and not to settle for one-win-in-four-bottom-half-of-the-SPL status, which seems, after a year, is likely to be as good as it gets with this regime.

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than Hibs to win every game between now and the end of the season. But past evidence (of the last year) shows we'll win one in four, which is unacceptable.

Captain Trips
23-10-2011, 03:56 PM

No AH it is you who has lost it. I never said he shouldnt post what he likes I have no problem with the thread and I replied to it in that manner for what I believe the post was about. It was when you got involved with your reply about fans coming together wich this thread wasnt about so I was having go at you as you seemed to think this thread was about fans coming together which it clearly isnt.

Im telling you what a thread should consist of as its you who seemed to have difficulty in grasping a thread on how well we played and one having a go, it needed pointed out to you the difference.

It is you who needs to have a wee check as you came into this thread going on about coming together (as above), this thread is no such thing, if you want coming together start one then.

Also why when we win apart from being happy about win there is focus on having a go at some posters in original post yet when I can sopeak for myself if I post when we lose I only mention the manager/board not say oh where is everyone who thinks we are ok?

I only will respond if the thread goes that way which it often does, this thread started out that way.

Northernhibee
23-10-2011, 04:13 PM
Very quiet on the board compared to last week.Before the montherwell game we were showing signs of getting there. However, we had a really poor 1st half, lost the game and this board went into meltdown (again). Im under no illusions, this is not a strong team. However the hysteria on here is way over the top. Anyone can see that confidence is a big issue on the park and I dont get the desire to pounce on every bad result and performance the way we do here. Yes, its not the best squad we have ever had. Yes there are doubts over the manager but the facts are that we are a couple of results away from a decent league position and 1 game away from a semi final.It really seems to me that certain posters only come into their own when there is bad news and are strangely absent when we get a result.Views are what makes this board go round, but lets have a sense of perspective.Im now waiting for the "clueless colin" brigade to focus on giving away the lead, poor substitutions or how Ian Murray is too slow or once gave the fans the bird.Positives - there are goals in this team, Osborne may well be a player, OConnor is the best striker in the league, Stevenson did well today. However, its a young team and confidence is a big thing. I hope we can back a good result against an in form side.Lets kick on Hibs!!!! Maybe some people just care more and are concerned how our ambition is just 'top six' or 'avoid relegation'?I don't think expecting top four is unreasonable.Great comeback from us yesterday, would be very happy to see a simple 1-0 victory sometime soon, if we keep conceding like that we'll get our ***** handed to us against teams with a stronger defense.Let's see a few more wins and get up the table.GGTTH

down the slope
23-10-2011, 04:22 PM
You have lost it.

The OP was about certain people who love to have a go. He also clearly praised the team, highlighting a few issues at the same time, all fair and pretty balanced.

Your point seems to be he should not have commented on posters that are consistantly negative and should instead have started a thread about the win - why? why should he not be allowed to start a thread about something for discussion? and who are you to tell him about what a thread should and should not consist of?

I agree with him completely, the negativity on here is frightening at times, some folk seem to take a little too much pleasure in it. I am quite bored of those having a go at every aspect of the club, from top down. It bores me.

Well away you go then !, i'm still no happy. One win does not disguise the state the club is in !.

Albion Hibs
23-10-2011, 04:28 PM
Well away you go then !, i'm still no happy. One win does not disguise the state the club is in !.

They are all crawling out now.

As per your previous message, you were no longer going to reply to my posts, perhaps you should try a little bit harder. Plus how would you know what state the club is in, you have not set foot there fore some time by your own admission....actually dont reply, I have no interest in what you may say.

Albion Hibs
23-10-2011, 04:31 PM
No AH it is you who has lost it. I never said he shouldnt post what he likes I have no problem with the thread and I replied to it in that manner for what I believe the post was about. It was when you got involved with your reply about fans coming together wich this thread wasnt about so I was having go at you as you seemed to think this thread was about fans coming together which it clearly isnt.

Im telling you what a thread should consist of as its you who seemed to have difficulty in grasping a thread on how well we played and one having a go, it needed pointed out to you the difference.

It is you who needs to have a wee check as you came into this thread going on about coming together (as above), this thread is no such thing, if you want coming together start one then.

Also why when we win apart from being happy about win there is focus on having a go at some posters in original post yet when I can sopeak for myself if I post when we lose I only mention the manager/board not say oh where is everyone who thinks we are ok?

I only will respond if the thread goes that way which it often does, this thread started out that way.

Crap. First sentence to last. You should stick having a go at Hibernian FC, that seems to be your strong point.

Albion Hibs
23-10-2011, 04:32 PM

Crap. First sentence to last. You should stick having a go at Hibernian FC, that seems to be your strong point.

Albion Hibs
23-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Too easy. :faf: And if you can, English please??????????????

Relax blackpoolhearts. I did think you would struggle to take yesterday.

Only three more sleeps to go till the cup game though. I am sure your fingers are crossed.

joe breezy
23-10-2011, 04:37 PM

Only three more sleeps to go till the cup game though. I am sure your fingers are crossed.

I'm coming up from London for the game, I want us to win but I also want the best for Hibs and if you accept the current state of affairs fine. I don't.

We were fortunate yesterday that St Mirren couldn't finish - we are being carried by players that aren't even here for the long term, we need this urgently addressed

Albion Hibs
23-10-2011, 04:46 PM
I'm coming up from London for the game, I want us to win but I also want the best for Hibs and if you accept the current state of affairs fine. I don't.

We were fortunate yesterday that St Mirren couldn't finish - we are being carried by players that aren't even here for the long term, we need this urgently addressed

I will take it from your comments you were not at the game yesterday, in which case I am not particularily fussed for your view given the shaky grounds on which it is based. From being at the game the two best chances fell to Sodje and Agogo - they can be counted equally as lucky that we could not finish, dont you agree?

As for the "current state of affairs" - what one point off the top six, 7 points behind the 4th placed team....I know it is terrible isnt it?

I did not see Griffiths carrying us, he played well and scored twice, in case it escaped your attention, thats his job.

Captain Trips
23-10-2011, 04:52 PM

Excellent we both know I am right, never having go at KTF just your bad interpretation of it.

blackpoolhibs
23-10-2011, 04:52 PM

I'm quite relaxed thank you very much, i did try to change my name to blackpoolhearts in your honor, but someone has beaten me to it. Yip 3 sleeps to the next game, you sure can count. I'm impressed.

Albion Hibs
23-10-2011, 04:59 PM
Excellent we both know I am right, never having go at KTF just your bad interpretation of it.

No, but you are boring me, actually that is an understatement. I think we began this conversation this morning. Give it up, why dont you go and restart the pie thread, perhaps add that it is all STF fault and how him, the board, the manager, the players, the backroom staff, the training centre and the east stand should all be fired or sold.

Northernhibee
23-10-2011, 05:04 PM
I will take it from your comments you were not at the game yesterday, in which case I am not particularily fussed for your view given the shaky grounds on which it is based. From being at the game the two best chances fell to Sodje and Agogo - they can be counted equally as lucky that we could not finish, dont you agree?As for the "current state of affairs" - what one point off the top six, 7 points behind the 4th placed team....I know it is terrible isnt it? I did not see Griffiths carrying us, he played well and scored twice, in case it escaped your attention, thats his job. Wow.If I was happy to accept 9th in the league against the opposition we had, and a manager who fails to win three out of four games with our history I'd be embarrased to call myself a Hibee.You'll still find me singing for 90 minutes and celebrating after a win, but accepting where we are right now? Wow.

Albion Hibs
23-10-2011, 05:05 PM
I'm quite relaxed thank you very much, i did try to change my name to blackpoolhearts in your honor, but someone has beaten me to it. Yip 3 sleeps to the next game, you sure can count. I'm impressed.

Now now. I am actually concerned about what you might do if we were to win the next few games.

Albion Hibs
23-10-2011, 05:07 PM
Wow.If I was happy to accept 9th in the league against the opposition we had, and a manager who fails to win three out of four games with our history I'd be embarrased to call myself a Hibee.You'll still find me singing for 90 minutes and celebrating after a win, but accepting where we are right now? Wow.

Who said I was accepting where we are now?

Mikey
23-10-2011, 05:07 PM
You lot could start an argument with a mirror :greengrin

Northernhibee
23-10-2011, 05:12 PM
Who said I was accepting where we are now? Why constantly criticize those who are vocal about their concerns for our football club?What merit does CC hold for retaining his position? What have the board done right since Yogi's appointment?Yes there's a lot of negatives being posted right now, but that's because where we are is shocking. Time for the fans to come together, and make it known it's not acceptable.Unless of course you do accept it?

N.Wales Hibby
23-10-2011, 05:23 PM
I will take it from your comments you were not at the game yesterday, in which case I am not particularily fussed for your view given the shaky grounds on which it is based. From being at the game the two best chances fell to Sodje and Agogo - they can be counted equally as lucky that we could not finish, dont you agree?As for the "current state of affairs" - what one point off the top six, 7 points behind the 4th placed team....I know it is terrible isnt it? I did not see Griffiths carrying us, he played well and scored twice, in case it escaped your attention, thats his job. It saddens me that you think because someone was not at the game they do not merit an opinion. Does listening on the Radio or Watching it on Alba not count. I have not been at Easter Road for 8 years as I live in Cyprus but daily I read the papers and this forum, watch the highlights, listen to the interviews on all things about Hibs. There are many ex pats like me who cannot go to the game but are entitled to there opinion and views. I love Hibs as much as the man who goes to every home and away game so please do not be so dismissive.

joe breezy
23-10-2011, 05:25 PM
I will take it from your comments you were not at the game yesterday, in which case I am not particularily fussed for your view given the shaky grounds on which it is based. From being at the game the two best chances fell to Sodje and Agogo - they can be counted equally as lucky that we could not finish, dont you agree?

As for the "current state of affairs" - what one point off the top six, 7 points behind the 4th placed team....I know it is terrible isnt it?

I did not see Griffiths carrying us, he played well and scored twice, in case it escaped your attention, thats his job.

Current state of affairs is bottom 6 in a piss poor league, 7 points off 4th placed team in a piss poor league isn't great.
it must be great accepting the mediocre. I don't in life although I'll always support Hibs - they were crap when I started supporting them and they're still crap now. It seems to be a downward spiral at the moment though.
Check the attendances, unfortunately not everyone seems to be demonstrating your rosy opinion.

Albion Hibs
23-10-2011, 05:26 PM
Why constantly criticize those who are vocal about their concerns for our football club?What merit does CC hold for retaining his position? What have the board done right since Yogi's appointment?Yes there's a lot of negatives being posted right now, but that's because where we are is shocking. Time for the fans to come together, and make it known it's not acceptable.Unless of course you do accept it?

I criticise those that critcise the club I support. They can claim they have the best interest of the club at heart, many of them go no where near a game...is that in the best interest of a club? Supporter or not, simple.

I dont agree that we are shocking, the aberdeen game was a shocking point of this season, other than that we have been unlucky or not good enough, but I think we are improving, and I base that on the fact I have sat through every game this season as have many.

It is somewhat disappointing that the day after a win I have probably spent more time on here posting in defense of yesterday performance, the team and the manager than I do after we lose - that says more than plenty for me.

blackpoolhibs
23-10-2011, 05:52 PM
I criticise those that critcise the club I support. They can claim they have the best interest of the club at heart, many of them go no where near a game...is that in the best interest of a club? Supporter or not, simple.

I dont agree that we are shocking, the aberdeen game was a shocking point of this season, other than that we have been unlucky or not good enough, but I think we are improving, and I base that on the fact I have sat through every game this season as have many.

It is somewhat disappointing that the day after a win I have probably spent more time on here posting in defense of yesterday performance, the team and the manager than I do after we lose - that says more than plenty for me.

When would it be bad enough for you, to get totally fed up of whats in front of you each week? I realise you being a uberfanny, your threshold of crap football terrible results and general boredom is higher than the average fan, but i just wondered when that would be?

Albion Hibs
23-10-2011, 06:25 PM
When would it be bad enough for you, to get totally fed up of whats in front of you each week? I realise you being a uberfanny, your threshold of crap football terrible results and general boredom is higher than the average fan, but i just wondered when that would be?

I dont bite to uberfan as you like to say, as long as I am not classed as the same type of "fan" as you I will be pretty happy.

As for threshold, I dont know I have never reached it. But I was taught on thing, you support your club through thick and thin, how that is foreign to you I dont know.

blackpoolhibs
23-10-2011, 06:30 PM
I dont bite to uberfan as you like to say, as long as I am not classed as the same type of "fan" as you I will be pretty happy.

As for threshold, I dont know I have never reached it. But I was taught on thing, you support your club through thick and thin, how that is foreign to you I dont know.

I support the club too, if i didnt i would not have made yesterdays trip or make the trips as frequently as i do. There's a big difference in supporting the club and saying what you feel is right on a message board. A concept that's clearly foreign to you.

Leith Green
23-10-2011, 06:37 PM

Looking back through your posts, it is actually staggering how often you give it the I was at the game, so I'm right gash

You are like a broken record... The only two games I missed have been through childcare issues, shall I run that past you before I comment on threads, see if its okay to pass comment. You are like a silly wee girl...

blackpoolhibs
23-10-2011, 06:41 PM
Looking back through your posts, it is actually staggering how often you give it the I was at the game, so I'm right gash

You are like a broken record... The only two games I missed have been through childcare issues, shall I run that past you before I comment on threads, see if its okay to pass comment. You are like a silly wee girl...

How stupid do i feel, i always thought he was a silly wee boy?:wink:

Leith Green
23-10-2011, 06:57 PM
How stupid do i feel, i always thought he was a silly wee boy?:wink:

Silly wee girls are bitchier .. :wink:

Albion Hibs
23-10-2011, 07:01 PM
Silly wee girls are bitchier .. :wink:

Marriage made in heaven. The best bro-mance I have seen in a while!

Jonnyboy
23-10-2011, 07:39 PM

That's true Mike but I'll hold up my hand and say that I was one of those confused by the change although I didn't boo it like many did. At the time I thought GOC would be the one to go as he looked as though he was blowing harder out of his arse than Griffiths.

One thing I do find interesting is the fact that the need to explain was clearly felt. There's been loads of instances when an explanation would help clarify things and I'm just not sure why it was felt to be needed on this occasion?

There was 491 Hibs fans there and if even half of them were booing that change that's 245 whose actions prompted the response.

Very odd IMO

greenlex
23-10-2011, 08:01 PM
It saddens me that you think because someone was not at the game they do not merit an opinion. Does listening on the Radio or Watching it on Alba not count. I have not been at Easter Road for 8 years as I live in Cyprus but daily I read the papers and this forum, watch the highlights, listen to the interviews on all things about Hibs. There are many ex pats like me who cannot go to the game but are entitled to there opinion and views. I love Hibs as much as the man who goes to every home and away game so please do not be so dismissive.

I watch games on the TV most times there is fitba on nomatter who is playing. The TV commentary sometimes defies what my eyes are seeing. If the radio guys are doing the same I wouldnt put too much gravitas on what the radio commentary is saying.

hibs0666
23-10-2011, 08:16 PM
Why constantly criticize those who are vocal about their concerns for our football club?What merit does CC hold for retaining his position? What have the board done right since Yogi's appointment?Yes there's a lot of negatives being posted right now, but that's because where we are is shocking. Time for the fans to come together, and make it known it's not acceptable.Unless of course you do accept it?

There is nothing at all wrong with constructive criticism. Bleating on and on and on ain't in any way constructive.

HibsMax
23-10-2011, 08:18 PM
It is true that this board is busier when things are going badly eg, after a loss. I think that's it's human nature. I think people tend to be more vocal when airing grievances.

hibs0666
23-10-2011, 08:40 PM
That's true Mike but I'll hold up my hand and say that I was one of those confused by the change although I didn't boo it like many did. At the time I thought GOC would be the one to go as he looked as though he was blowing harder out of his arse than Griffiths.

One thing I do find interesting is the fact that the need to explain was clearly felt. There's been loads of instances when an explanation would help clarify things and I'm just not sure why it was felt to be needed on this occasion?

There was 491 Hibs fans there and if even half of them were booing that change that's 245 whose actions prompted the response.

Very odd IMO

The club gets a hard time when it communicates, then gets a hard time when it doesn't. Looks like they have no chance whatever they do.

Northernhibee
23-10-2011, 09:09 PM
There is nothing at all wrong with constructive criticism. Bleating on and on and on ain't in any way constructive.

If constructive criticism doesn't get you anywhere, you have to stick with it. It's common sense.

The difference is, I care about this club enough to be concerned at the crisis it's in. Balancing the financial side and the football side is like a seesaw - look after the books too much, the team suffers (our situation), look after the team too much, the financial side suffers (the Yams).

However, it can go to the point of no return, and I think we're circling the drain on that. The football side of our club has been neglected so much in the past few years we have no players that we could command a significant transfer fee for, our revenue from gate receipts will have dropped dramatically in the past couple of years, we made a huge loss this past financial year, we're in millions of pounds of debt and the product on the pitch won't be enough to bring the punters back through the doors without significant investment on the team (which we don't have the money to do).

The only way we can turn this around is to make the team we have play well again and attract punters through the door. Singing a few more songs won't make our team play as the third or fourth best team in Scotland, turning a blind eye to the results under CC won't do the job either, significant change MUST happen at board and manager level to change the culture of the club to turn us into winners again. Because that's something we're not just now.

I am really, really concerned about the future of this club should we continue to be a club who sits near the bottom of the table, or even worse, plays first division football. It's because I give a **** about this football club and giving a **** about the welfare of your club is what being a supporter is all about. I support the players on the pitch - but equally I expect the accountants, directors and other staff to do their jobs to keep our football team on the right path. That's something that is in a questionable state just now.

Jonnyboy
24-10-2011, 07:28 PM
The club gets a hard time when it communicates, then gets a hard time when it doesn't. Looks like they have no chance whatever they do.

I agree J and am always keen to hear what they have to say. I just felt that on this occasion they couldn't wait to inform the ill informed :greengrin

Captain Trips
26-10-2011, 08:17 PM

Lets kick on Hibs!!!!

Now I always knew no matter what beating Celtic would be tough regardless whom is manager, I think your cluless Colin paragraphn somes him up, as per usual the good result in an exception, that was dreadfull stuff.

Useless board hire useless manager who signs some useless players.

keep the faith
27-10-2011, 08:46 AM
Can't defend last night at all.

I still stand by the confidence issue though. That team completely folded when they equalised and it is obvious to anyone we need a leader in the middle of the park. I know I have banged on about getting Mikey Stewart back but its definately someone of that type we need in there.

In regard to CC, I thought his interview after the game showed the first real signs of desperation. yogi style arguing with interviewer etc. Hibs may have to make a big decision soon.

Thing is who would you bring in? Michael o Neil is interesting but a risk. we seriously can't go appointing JJ or BB. Save us from jimmy calderwood.

Strachan would be the only real option I can see which would lift the club, the players and get fans back. However, I think we would be kidding ourselves there. can't see him giving up well paid media career for hassle at Hibs.

Can Hibs even afford to make a change?

Elephant Stone
27-10-2011, 09:00 AM

I still stand by the confidence issue though. That team completely folded when they equalised and it is obvious to anyone we need a leader in the middle of the park. I know I have banged on about getting Mikey Stewart back but its definately someone of that type we need in there.

In regard to CC, I thought his interview after the game showed the first real signs of desperation. yogi style arguing with interviewer etc. Hibs may have to make a big decision soon.

Thing is who would you bring in? Michael o Neil is interesting but a risk. we seriously can't go appointing JJ or BB. Save us from jimmy calderwood.

Strachan would be the only real option I can see which would lift the club, the players and get fans back. However, I think we would be kidding ourselves there. can't see him giving up well paid media career for hassle at Hibs.

Can't afford not to. Easter Road will be empty soon enough if nothing is done.

Phil MaGlass
27-10-2011, 10:56 AM
If we can sort out the defence we will have a decent team.

Cropley10
27-10-2011, 12:41 PM

Have a read what Shamrock Rovers fans think about O'Neills team and play. If he'd played for Hearts we'd not even be thinking about him.

keep the faith
27-10-2011, 01:30 PM
Have a read what Shamrock Rovers fans think about O'Neills team and play. If he'd played for Hearts we'd not even be thinking about him.

That's why I did say it would be a risk as its based on results and from a distance.

Is his style of play not going down well?

Northernhibee
27-10-2011, 01:38 PM
I'll say it again, Paul Sheerin.

Captain Trips
06-11-2011, 01:43 AM

Lets kick on Hibs!!!!

Not very quiet tonight though is it, clueless Colin brigade out in force and rightly so as he is.

Albion Hibs
06-11-2011, 04:13 AM
Not very quiet tonight though is it, clueless Colin brigade out in force and rightly so as he is.

Funny how you are the first one to get this thread going every time. Says plenty about you. A "fan" we could do without.

Captain Trips
06-11-2011, 09:51 AM
Funny how you are the first one to get this thread going every time. Says plenty about you. A "fan" we could do without.

How can I get it going everytime, if lots of other folk have posted comments? Says nothing about me but plenty about you in suggesting we can do without fans.

You think what you are doing is best for club, I think wanting the manager and board sacked is best, that is my opinion that I am 100% happy with that.

greenlex
06-11-2011, 10:57 AM
How can I get it going everytime, if lots of other folk have posted comments? Says nothing about me but plenty about you in suggesting we can do without fans.

You think what you are doing is best for club, I think wanting the manager and board sacked is best, that is my opinion that I am 100% happy with that.

You are quick to wade in though. See my comments on your other thread. Were you around last week after a decent oerformance? I cantremember. Its all good and weel being pissed off and even negative but withthe amount of posts on the subject you make its hardly surprising if folk think you are actually revelling in it? Are you sure you are a Hibs fan?

down the slope
06-11-2011, 11:13 AM

Funny how you are the first one to defend him, either you are a yam or a wind up merchant . As to your point that the club is better off without some who moan on here i think the club is better off without people like you who are happy with mediocrity ! the club is in a terrible state because of folk like you who constantly let those responsible off the hook, maybe time you slung yours.

Captain Trips
06-11-2011, 11:27 AM
You are quick to wade in though. See my comments on your other thread. Were you around last week after a decent oerformance? I cantremember. Its all good and weel being pissed off and even negative but withthe amount of posts on the subject you make its hardly surprising if folk think you are actually revelling in it? Are you sure you are a Hibs fan?

Yes I was around and there were no real positive threads either that I saw being started yes I am going to wade in what of it, you are if you disagree with the likes of my posts so are you not then as guilty of wading into things you have feelings over?

greenlex
06-11-2011, 11:38 AM
Yes I was around and there were no real positive threads either that I saw being started yes I am going to wade in what of it, you are if you disagree with the likes of my posts so are you not then as guilty of wading into things you have feelings over?

Not really Carlsberg if you werent so uber negative,or as tenatious with it , I really wouldnt give you or your posts a great deal of thought to be honest. Hardly wading in unlie yourself. I bet theres hardly any negative threads you havent had your say on and thats fair do,s but sums you up for me. I think if I was as down on all things Hibs as you appear to be I wouldnt even be bothering to look in here never mind post. Anyhoo I not here to cross swords with you so you bash on and Ill try and ignore it.

Captain Trips
06-11-2011, 11:43 AM
Not really Carlsberg if you werent so uber negative,or as tenatious with it , I really wouldnt give you or your posts a great deal of thought to be honest. Hardly wading in unlie yourself. I bet theres hardly any negative threads you havent had your say on and thats fair do,s but sums you up for me. I think f Ieas as diwn on allthings Hibs as you appear to be I wouldnt even be bothering to look in here never mind post. Anyhoo I not here to cross swords with you so you ash on and Ill try and ignore it.

Thats fine, however in the now distant past I have been as strong on good things but not knowing me and it being that long ago you probably will not recall or remember or possibly care, but you are giving my posts thought as you are replying to them. What sums me up is my time on .net not what you choose to remember you can sum me up how you like, I call it how I see it.

As in you bet there are hardly any negative threads I havent had my say on, think you are well off mark there also so have opinion on my posts no problem with that but if going to comment on something that I have or havent done get your facts straight.