O'Conner 5 looks to be finding it difficult just now
Agogo 7 worked hard the full 90 mins
Griffiths 8 Hibs best performer but ran out of steam
Subs
Stevenson 6 few good runs
Sodje 4 I like big Sodje but didn't get involved enough and had a bad mis
Palsson 5 not on long enough

Colin Calderwood 7 Was brave enough to start with 4 forwards and made
good substitutions, although people around me were booing him taking off Griffiths

Hibs support 7 got behind the team apart from when we went 2-1 down

Franck Stanton
22-10-2011, 06:55 PM
Honestly dont see what people see in Galbraith or Ozbourne. IMO both only rated a 3 today, and thats for turning up wearing the correct strip. As for the rest - more or less as OP

Baldy Foghorn
22-10-2011, 06:57 PM
Honestly dont see what people see in Galbraith or Ozbourne. IMO both only rated a 3 today, and thats for turning up wearing the correct strip. As for the rest - more or less as OP

Im not Osbournes biggest fan, but thought Today was his best performance for us to date

Franck Stanton
22-10-2011, 07:00 PM
Mmmmm not worth an arguement, however, imo he has failed to impress, seems very lethargic , never seems to burst a gut jogging about. Admittedly on occassion plays a decent ball but all too few and far between.

MWHIBBIES
22-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Stack - No doubt he is a good 'keeper but he needs to command the penalty box better and come for more crosses - 7

Towell - He really needs cover from the right midfielder but he done OK regardless - 6
O'Hanlon - Terrible in the first half but made up for it with a very good performance in the second. Scored a good header - 7
Murray - Brilliant game, great block on the line to save us - 8
Hanlon - Still not sure about him but he was decent enough - 6

Wotherspoon - Gave away too many free kicks when we were really struggling to deal with them, still lacking in confidence - 6
Ozzy - I really like him. Tirelessly closed down everything and was good on the ball - 7
Galbraith - Why was he playing center mid? I thought he was poor and drifted in and out of the play - 5

Agogo - Worked hard and never stopped running. Looks better every week - 7
O'Conner - Worse game since he re signed for us. Should have been subbed a lot earlier - 5
Griffiths - Scored 2 and never stopped running. 2nd was a great finish :top marks

Tricla
22-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Honestly dont see what people see in Ozbourne.

:confused:

He's been great for us IMO and with someone else in beside him with a bit of a football brain he would flourish.

Get Sean Welsh in there with him IMO.

Albion Hibs
22-10-2011, 07:50 PM
I will start by giving the ref a -10. One of the worst ref performance I have seen in all my time watching football. Clown.

Stack 7 - A couple of shots right at him in the first half which he held well. Played very well in the 2nd half.

Towel 6 Was a bit exposed without anyone playing properly in front of him, but coped well. A similar situation with a header in between CH and right back as last week. More talking required I think.

O'Hanlon 7 - Another goal scored from someone running in behind him, I think most likely as a result of slack defending from our midfielders. Excellent in the second half and scored

Murray 7 - Decent first half, very good second half.

Hanlon 7 - Did well, some crucial defending at the end of the game. Like towell was exposed as we shaped up pretty narrowly, but coped.

Wotherspoon 4 - Did not really feature, and some ridiculous passing at the end of the game.

Osbourne 7 - Did really well, some excellent defending from set pieces and some good forward passing. Think he would benefit from playing in a 4/5 man midfield to allow him to go forward more.

Galbraith 5 - Was glad to see stevenson replace him as he was caught out more often than not defensively. Cant believe how little he uses his pace at times.

O'Conner 6 - Did plenty of running about, won nothing in the air and never really found himself in the right place. Still important shift and gave more defensively for the team when needed.

Agogo 7 - Some really good passing and movement. Showed his strenght even when getting fouled every 5 mins.

Griffiths 8 - Really good performance, hard work and never give up attitude for the 1st and looked like a great finish for his 2nd - looking forward to seeing a replay.

Subs
Stevenson 6 - few good runs and a great ball into the box for sodje, gave much more protection to Hanlon which helped see us through.
Sodje 4 - Came on and ruffled up a few feathers and offered some more height when defending towards the end of the game
Palsson 3 - not on long enough to do anything.

CC/BB - Well done, I hope the clowns that booed when you subed Griffiths give you a cheer to make up for it next week. Showed great passion again, far more than some of the clowns sitting around me that seemed to just go to the game to slag off the hibs players. Would not want to see the bill for the 4th officials board after Wotherspoons stupid back pass 5 mins from time!

All in all well done. Far more effort today when defending as a team. The midfield was non-existant at times, largely down to the limited numbers in midfield, but those that are there need to give more.

Allant1981
22-10-2011, 09:45 PM
I really dont know how galbraith gets a game, he offers very little. Think he might be one of these players who we really want to be good but it never really happens

greenlex
22-10-2011, 10:15 PM
Whats the script with Ivan?

basehibby
22-10-2011, 10:16 PM
:greengrin Glad to hear of some good performances - interesting that Calderwood started the team that began the 2nd half last week and that they started the match in lively style as opposed to looking like they'd all just been dragged out of bed.

Can Calderwood keep it up then??? A Semi Final awaits....

basehibby
22-10-2011, 10:18 PM
Whats the script with Ivan?

Was wondering that myself - he didn't play great last week but certainly not bad enough to get dropped from the squad alltogether - I'm assuming he's picked up a knock.

Golden Bear
22-10-2011, 10:22 PM
Nah - he's already said that a few of the players will be doubtful for Wednesday because of their efforts today. It must be a hard life being a professional fitba player!

silverhibee
22-10-2011, 11:03 PM
Nah - he's already said that a few of the players will be doubtful for Wednesday because of their efforts today. It must be a hard life being a professional fitba player!

Think one of them could be Gaz, looked like he was struggling today, maybe carrying an injury.

Supraninja
22-10-2011, 11:11 PM
Galbraith can beat his man often enough but then usually hits his cross miles too long and out for a goal kick.

Cropley10
23-10-2011, 01:49 PM
Galbraith can beat his man often enough but then usually hits his cross miles too long and out for a goal kick.

Like Ivan. Except Danny gets past his man easier I suppose.