PDA

View Full Version : NHC Genk Fans on Soccer AM

Frazerbob
22-10-2011, 10:52 AM
Fans of the week today and very funny. They sand a song which went "Let's pretend we've scored a goal" and then they all go mental. :top marks

Frazerbob
22-10-2011, 10:53 AM
And Steven Fletcher looks like he's wearing the black away Hibs top!

Northernhibee
22-10-2011, 11:11 AM
Fans of the week today and very funny. They sand a song which went "Let's pretend we've scored a goal" and then they all go mental. :top marks I would love to do that at ER :D

Bayern Bru
22-10-2011, 11:14 AM
I would love to do that at ER :D

I'd love us to score a goal at ER... :cool2:

Northernhibee
22-10-2011, 11:21 AM
I'd love us to score a goal at ER... :cool2: "Let's pretend we've won the Scottish cup,Let's pretend we've won the Scottish cup,Let's pretend we've won the,Let's pretend we've won the,Let's pretend we've won the Scottish cup".Hey, if we take the piss out of ourselves the yams can't, eh?.

Godsahibby
22-10-2011, 02:01 PM
Fans of the week today and very funny. They sand a song which went "Let's pretend we've scored a goal" and then they all go mental. :top marks

I remember us doing that a couple of seasons ago pre-season in Ireland, good banter.

wpj
22-10-2011, 02:42 PM

Was at Chelsea v Genk on Wednesday, their fans were brilliant!

DH1875
23-10-2011, 12:28 AM
I would love to do that at ER :D

You'd be guaranteed there would be folk on here complaining though. It's all about the P's & Q's at ER these days. Cracks me up how people go on about European crowds and the atmosphere yet will have a go when someone even thinks about farting at ER.

frazeHFC
23-10-2011, 12:48 AM
Anyone got/found a clip of them doing it?

In Blackpool the cries of "shoot" and "1 shot, we only want 1 shot" were quite amusing, plus the small celebration when we had a shot that was almost out for a throw. :tee hee:

Northernhibee
23-10-2011, 10:55 AM
You'd be guaranteed there would be folk on here complaining though. It's all about the P's & Q's at ER these days. Cracks me up how people go on about European crowds and the atmosphere yet will have a go when someone even thinks about farting at ER.

Simple. Start it off with "Let's pretend that Colin's sacked" (which would also be the most withering put down of a football manager ever) then change it to "Let's pretend we've won the Scottish cup" when nobody's noticing.

Although I'd be pretty ****ing chuffed if CC departed as well.

I dunno, I just want to get a bit of ****ing noise back in ER again, every game is like an away game for me (apart from the games at Pittodrie) so I rarely spend less than £70 to head to a Hibs game nowadays overall, and I can't afford more than one game a month (if that, especially coming up to Christmas). It'd be nice to have a good laugh after going to that effort and expense.

mickki40
23-10-2011, 01:44 PM

Spot on matey...if you even dare sing a new song at Hibs there is a contingent who moan they don't like it. If you even dare mention making a new song the critics are waiting in their armchairs at Home to pounce. It is without doubt, that besides the yams we have got to have a pretty poor pro rata new song. If you try to do the Bruges chant people don't like it. If you try to do "I believe" people complain. They do not however come up with alternatives. If we sang a song like Genk, we would be criticised by our own fans mercilessly. Their would be a new thread dedicated to it. FWIW Hibs fans sang a total 12 times at St Mirren. Four times the song was "Hail Hail" 3 x he's one of our own. And finally we are Hibernian fc. When the new sect43 gets launched against Rangers on the 10th of December there will be roughly 130 flags. New Banners etc. I am willing to bet some people will complain it's too flaggy...too noisy... too Green and White. Watch this space

marinello59
23-10-2011, 02:10 PM

I've seen that done a couple of times at games down in Englandshire. It is pretty funny especially when losing. Maybe humour will make a comeback with Scottish club football fans. :greengrin