PDA

View Full Version : A Delegation Of Hibbys To Speak To Hughes?

smurf
20-10-2011, 08:28 PM
I note he's offered to speak to shareholders at the agm in today's Scotsman piece. I'm surprised more hasn't been made of this.

Obviously there's no way that this is actually going to happen...

However, he obviously feels that he has something to say?

I wonder if he would meet a group of Hibbys?

Why i hear some ask. Well if not anything else find out finally what he meant by "Fitba folk ken whits gaun oan".

Hibs Class
20-10-2011, 08:38 PM
I think he was a little harshly treated but to suggest he would be welcome at the agm is a little naive. To put it in language he would understand, intelligent Hibs fans ken what's going on, and the best thing he could do is try quietly to find another job and let his Hibs' record speak for itself.

degenerated
20-10-2011, 08:43 PM
I note he's offered to speak to shareholders at the agm in today's Scotsman piece. I'm surprised more hasn't been made of this.

Obviously there's no way that this is actually going to happen...

However, he obviously feels that he has something to say?

I wonder if he would meet a group of Hibbys?

Why i hear some ask. Well if not anything else find out finally what he meant by "Fitba folk ken whits gaun oan".

Why don't you meet him then. Me, I couldn't care less what he has to say if I'm honest.

hibsbollah
20-10-2011, 08:45 PM
Yogi is turning into the Leith Gazza. He'll be offering chicken, lager and a dressing gown to Rod next.

smurf
20-10-2011, 08:50 PM
I think he was a little harshly treated but to suggest he would be welcome at the agm is a little naive. To put it in language he would understand, intelligent Hibs fans ken what's going on, and the best thing he could do is try quietly to find another job and let his Hibs' record speak for itself.

Who suggested he would be welcome at the agm?

Hibs Class
20-10-2011, 09:10 PM
Who suggested he would be welcome at the agm? According to the scotsman article in the other thread he (Hughes) offered to attend the agm.

Hibs Class
20-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Who suggested he would be welcome at the agm? And reading your OP I can see why you ask the question - you didn't suggest he would be welcome so apologies if my first post implied you did.

Dashing Bob S
20-10-2011, 09:17 PM
I'm not one for making trouble, but surely the only way to settle this is an old fashioned 'square-go' between our ex-manager and our chairman?

We could have it inside the stadium and charge a tenner admission.

It would certainly induce the missing fans back.

FranckSuzy
20-10-2011, 09:19 PM
Yogi is turning into the Leith Gazza. He'll be offering chicken, lager and a dressing gown to Rod next.

:tee hee:

bighairyfaeleith
20-10-2011, 09:24 PM
I'm not one for making trouble, but surely the only way to settle this is an old fashioned 'square-go' between our ex-manager and our chairman?

We could have it inside the stadium and charge a tenner admission.

It would certainly induce the missing fans back.

For a warm up we could have jim duffy V Bobby Williamson

Hibs Class
20-10-2011, 09:30 PM
For a warm up we could have jim duffy V Bobby Williamson

That tie would strengthen the case for mutually assured destruction.

IWasThere2016
20-10-2011, 09:40 PM

:faf: