PDA

View Full Version : NHC Sergio reported to the SFA's Compliance officer.

Golden Bear
20-10-2011, 04:18 PM
I can't say I'm really surprised by this. Looks like the Compliance Officer could be a busy wee bee this season.!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15393682.stm

iwasthere1972
20-10-2011, 04:53 PM
I can't say I'm really surprised by this. Looks like the Compliance Officer could be a busy wee bee this season.!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15393682.stm

:hijack: Caption Competition

Here's zee undred pounds I promise you. You maka sure thata we win.

easty
20-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Brines should have fronted him up after PS's comments, that photo looks as though he's too scared to even look at him!

Beefster
20-10-2011, 05:54 PM
To be honest, I'm never happy when Brines is involved in Hibs games so I know how Whatsisface feels.

bruno
20-10-2011, 05:58 PM
Brines should have fronted him up after PS's comments, that photo looks as though he's too scared to even look at him! I know each team has their particular referee that they think has it in for them but time and time again Brines has made so many decisions against Hearts I honestly believe he is corrupt. Won't bore you all with details as you will make your own minds up but his refusal to look at obvious mistakes similar to zal's red card for being head butted at Aberdeen as makes most fans think he believes he is above the law despite his day time job. How he missed naismith's elbow the other week defies belief. Thanks to the introduction of a compliance officer it is no longer up to the referee to refer his refer his decision to. . . Himself. . .this is undoubtedly a step forward as he would never have admitted his mistake. His decision to overturn the goal hearts scored at Ayr defies belief. Both he and the linesman gave the goal only to change it after protests from Ayr players. Hearts deserved to lose that night but for him to change his story after the game surely must be questioned. We know it will be brushed under carpet as we are not old firm but surely while this is being investigated he should not be officiating at a Hearts game. Stinks of arrogance from the SFA to be honest. I like Sergio as a man and like the way he talks with respect to other teams and managers. I think he also likes to speak honestly which while worthy of respect in the football back water that is the mismanaged SFA it will cost him healthily in his pocket. I am not condoning our shocking disciplinary record of recent seasons but this particular referee in my opinion isn't just poor but downright dishonest

DaveF
20-10-2011, 06:01 PM
I know each team has their particular referee that they think has it in for them but time and time again Brines has made so many decisions against Hearts I honestly believe he is corrupt. Won't bore you all with details as you will make your own minds up but his refusal to look at obvious mistakes similar to zal's red card for being head butted at Aberdeen as makes most fans think he believes he is above the law despite his day time job. How he missed naismith's elbow the other week defies belief. Thanks to the introduction of a compliance officer it is no longer up to the referee to refer his refer his decision to. . . Himself. . .this is undoubtedly a step forward as he would never have admitted his mistake. His decision to overturn the goal hearts scored at Ayr defies belief. Both he and the linesman gave the goal only to change it after protests from Ayr players. Hearts deserved to lose that night but for him to change his story after the game surely must be questioned. We know it will be brushed under carpet as we are not old firm but surely while this is being investigated he should not be officiating at a Hearts game. Stinks of arrogance from the SFA to be honest. I like Sergio as a man and like the way he talks with respect to other teams and managers. I think he also likes to speak honestly which while worthy of respect in the football back water that is the mismanaged SFA it will cost him healthily in his pocket. I am not condoning our shocking disciplinary record of recent seasons but this particular referee in my opinion isn't just poor but downright dishonest

I'm off to report you to the compliance officer :greengrin

Northernhibee
20-10-2011, 06:14 PM
Is it me, or does Big Serge almost certainly use Just For Men? :greengrin

Hibs Class
20-10-2011, 07:07 PM
I know each team has their particular referee that they think has it in for them but time and time again Brines has made so many decisions against Hearts I honestly believe he is corrupt. Won't bore you all with details as you will make your own minds up but his refusal to look at obvious mistakes similar to zal's red card for being head butted at Aberdeen as makes most fans think he believes he is above the law despite his day time job. How he missed naismith's elbow the other week defies belief. Thanks to the introduction of a compliance officer it is no longer up to the referee to refer his refer his decision to. . . Himself. . .this is undoubtedly a step forward as he would never have admitted his mistake. His decision to overturn the goal hearts scored at Ayr defies belief. Both he and the linesman gave the goal only to change it after protests from Ayr players. Hearts deserved to lose that night but for him to change his story after the game surely must be questioned. We know it will be brushed under carpet as we are not old firm but surely while this is being investigated he should not be officiating at a Hearts game. Stinks of arrogance from the SFA to be honest. I like Sergio as a man and like the way he talks with respect to other teams and managers. I think he also likes to speak honestly which while worthy of respect in the football back water that is the mismanaged SFA it will cost him healthily in his pocket. I am not condoning our shocking disciplinary record of recent seasons but this particular referee in my opinion isn't just poor but downright dishonest Reasonable points but I'm afraid it's a bit long for a caption.

Gettin' Auld
20-10-2011, 07:17 PM
Is it me, or does Big Serge almost certainly use Just For Men? :greengrin

He should try using some on his eyebrows. :greengrin