http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4AynCQNuYA

Never again

'Mon the Hibs
19-10-2011, 09:10 PM
You owe me 1 minute 36 seconds

:confused:

Northernhibee
19-10-2011, 09:31 PM
May as well post this here, as it doesn't warrant a thread of it's own but will no doubt bring in the WUMmers.

I'd like to propose a rulebook for Hibees.

1 - I'm not going to boo the team when they are on the pitch, but similarly, if many Hibs fans don't want to sing "Calderwood's green army" or chant "Colin, GTF" once the match is finished, that is not a reason to criticise - even at Hibernian, some players will be earning over four times as much as many people in the stands are earning, and when there's a severe lack of effort, that's disrespectful and those who choose not to applaud teams off of the pitch after a shocking lack of commitment are entitled to show their displeasure at that.

2 - Just because we've had a few managers in the last ten years doesn't mean that we have to stick with CC - we've shown no signs of improvement underneath him and we're in real relegation form. Sometimes someone just isn't good enough.

3 - Please, please, please don't mention Septembers 'unbeaten run' or 'two wins off of the top six' in a positive light in a serious manner. We are Hibernian F.C. - we should be aiming for third some years, and top four or five every other year. 10th, 9th, even 6th or 7th isn't good enough. Similarly, drawing with teams we should be beating is not brilliant - it's ****.

4 - Our pies are gantin'. Any suggestion otherwise and I'm sending Antony Worral-Thomson round to slap some sense into you.

5 - If someone dares to criticize the moustachioed one, please don't reply with "He's semi retired" or "he's moved on". If you actually believe that he has no say in the clubs running anymore, then please send £50 in the post to myself as you are clearly captain gullible.

6 - The third strip is ****ing lilac.

7 - The Proclaimers would be good even if they weren't Hibees. But not Jambos, I get the feeling that the Hearts iPod playlist consists of Gary Glitter's greatest hits and the new Peter Andre album.

8 - The biggest step to recovering from a problem is realising you have one - let's realise that we're in **** as a club, figure out what we can do as supporters to overcome it and stuff the Yams early next year.

GGTTH :flag:

seven nowt
21-10-2011, 05:57 PM
How does it not merit a thread? It clearly reflects on the fact that Hibs fans have lost any respect for Calderwood, which is easy to see why? If you never picked up on that then you're just as thick as Sebo's head.

ancient hibee
21-10-2011, 06:09 PM
May as well post this here, as it doesn't warrant a thread of it's own but will no doubt bring in the WUMmers.

I'd like to propose a rulebook for Hibees.

1 - I'm not going to boo the team when they are on the pitch, but similarly, if many Hibs fans don't want to sing "Calderwood's green army" or chant "Colin, GTF" once the match is finished, that is not a reason to criticise - even at Hibernian, some players will be earning over four times as much as many people in the stands are earning, and when there's a severe lack of effort, that's disrespectful and those who choose not to applaud teams off of the pitch after a shocking lack of commitment are entitled to show their displeasure at that.

2 - Just because we've had a few managers in the last ten years doesn't mean that we have to stick with CC - we've shown no signs of improvement underneath him and we're in real relegation form. Sometimes someone just isn't good enough.

3 - Please, please, please don't mention Septembers 'unbeaten run' or 'two wins off of the top six' in a positive light in a serious manner. We are Hibernian F.C. - we should be aiming for third some years, and top four or five every other year. 10th, 9th, even 6th or 7th isn't good enough. Similarly, drawing with teams we should be beating is not brilliant - it's ****.

4 - Our pies are gantin'. Any suggestion otherwise and I'm sending Antony Worral-Thomson round to slap some sense into you.

5 - If someone dares to criticize the moustachioed one, please don't reply with "He's semi retired" or "he's moved on". If you actually believe that he has no say in the clubs running anymore, then please send £50 in the post to myself as you are clearly captain gullible.

6 - The third strip is ****ing lilac.

7 - The Proclaimers would be good even if they weren't Hibees. But not Jambos, I get the feeling that the Hearts iPod playlist consists of Gary Glitter's greatest hits and the new Peter Andre album.

8 - The biggest step to recovering from a problem is realising you have one - let's realise that we're in **** as a club, figure out what we can do as supporters to overcome it and stuff the Yams early next year.

GGTTH :flag:

6.The third strip is ****ing awful.

Northernhibee
21-10-2011, 08:35 PM
How does it not merit a thread? It clearly reflects on the fact that Hibs fans have lost any respect for Calderwood, which is easy to see why? If you never picked up on that then you're just as thick as Sebo's head.

Actually, I was referring to my post as not being worthy of its own thread.

Sure that CC would be willing to share a :taxi fare.

nortonhibby
21-10-2011, 09:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4AynCQNuYA

Never again

i counted 36 happy clappers :taxi taxi please ASAP For colderwood and RP and make it a fast black one