PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Shop Wbcam / Jumbowatch

Phil D. Rolls
19-10-2011, 01:07 PM
Given FJK's "come and get me plea" to the Hibs board yesterday (heavily disguised as his reasons why Barcelona don't want him) on Scotland Today. Does anyone think there is any validity in installing a web cam in the Hibs Shop, on the off chance that JJ is "just passing by".

We could edit the footage and get Bill Oddie to do a narration for BBC. I think we could be onto a potential money spinner here, with a percentage of profits going to the club.

Keith_M
20-10-2011, 09:03 AM
FJK being videod in a changing room!

Thanks for that, I just brought up my breakfast.

:grr:

green glory
20-10-2011, 10:37 AM
I think CC probably only has so long to turn it around now. If we lose on Saturday, followed as it surely will be by 2 defeats by Sellick, then I don't believe for one second even the board who've supported him thus far will sit by and do nothing. This would make 5 consecutive defeats!

The fact the fat jim is advertising his eagerness to get back into management right now, AND Billy Brown as already at Hibs makes it at least a possiblility. This isn't without precedent. Although the other way round, Wille Ormond one of the Famous Five FFS! a true Hibs legend, managed the Gorgie turds in the late seventies until he came back to Hibs as manager. You never know, funny sh*t happens. I'd be surprised though.

IMO, the coming week is crunch time for CC, if they lose on Saturday, AND twice to Sellick, I think It'll e over for him.:flag: