PDA

View Full Version : Radio Scotland discussing CCs first year at Hibs...

WhileTheChief..
18-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Coming up on Sportsound after the 6pm news for anyone interested. Also available on podcast later if you miss it.

down the slope
18-10-2011, 04:56 PM
Got my headphones on and ready, cheers.

WhileTheChief..
18-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Fife Hyland talking about the annual report...

http://www.youtube.com/user/HibernianTV

blackpoolhibs
18-10-2011, 05:41 PM

When we first saw this kind of interview on Youtube, i thought this is a good thing, yet now all we see is the club spokesman being asked nothing questions from a club employed puppet.

blackpoolhibs
18-10-2011, 05:51 PM
Nobody from the club would appear on the show.

hibsbollah
18-10-2011, 05:54 PM

I like slagging the board as much as the next guy, but i wouldnt go on that *****y excuse for a show either.

Westie1875
18-10-2011, 05:54 PM

Typical Hibs, haven't a clue about PR.

blackpoolhibs
18-10-2011, 06:00 PM
I like slagging the board as much as the next guy, but i wouldnt go on that *****y excuse for a show either.

They never appear on any programme when they will be asked the questions the fans will ask. They'd rather put a scripted programme on youtube, giving nothing away.

smurf
18-10-2011, 06:03 PM
They never appear on any programme when they will be asked the questions the fans will ask. They'd rather put a scripted programme on youtube, giving nothing away.

They are arrogant and dissmissive of their paying public.

hibsbollah
18-10-2011, 06:12 PM

Id like to see Paxman get a shot at Petrie. Hed make mincemeat outta him.

silverhibee
18-10-2011, 06:24 PM

That was cringeworthy to listen too.

Bayern Bru
18-10-2011, 06:32 PM
Part of me would like to think it's a two fingers to BBC RS for continuing to label O'Connor as a cheat when he was cleared. Regardless of personal opinion, they're supposed to be non-partisan, and they weren't.

Sadly I'm near certain it's the usual bad PR and refusal to approach anything in which they might get their erses felt.

At The Edge
18-10-2011, 06:40 PM

i watched and thought to myself 'wow he looks rough' (rough as in he is being put through the ringer by someone or something :wink: )

did not look at ease with the interview even if it was scripted and he probably knew all the questions in advance.

The Voice Of Reason
18-10-2011, 06:42 PM
Part of me would like to think it's a two fingers to BBC RS for continuing to label O'Connor as a cheat when he was cleared. Regardless of personal opinion, they're supposed to be non-partisan, and they weren't.

Sadly I'm near certain it's the usual bad PR and refusal to approach anything in which they might get their erses felt.

Eh ?!?

But it was a clear dive from O'Connor (as Billy Brown himself admitted on BBC Scotland).

I like Radio Scotland :agree:

Bayern Bru
18-10-2011, 06:43 PM
Eh ?!?

But it was a clear dive from O'Connor (as Billy Brown himself admitted on BBC Scotland).

Ahem, cleared by the SFA, who are always right. :agree::greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
18-10-2011, 06:50 PM
Eh ?!?

I agree it was. Why weren't they all on their high horses after Lafferty got booked for diving on exact same day as they were ranting about O'Connor?

Saorsa
18-10-2011, 07:53 PM
****in' woeful, nae further discussion required :agree:

nortonhibby
18-10-2011, 08:03 PM
i watched and thought to myself 'wow he looks rough' (rough as in he is being put through the ringer by someone or something :wink: )

did not look at ease with the interview even if it was scripted and he probably knew all the questions in advance.

RP is an Alternative Ulster gotta get it now Hanx

Alfred E Newman
18-10-2011, 08:25 PM
Typical Hibs, haven't a clue about PR.

:agree:

matty_f
18-10-2011, 08:26 PM
RP is an Alternative Ulster gotta get it now Hanx

Is English your first language?:confused:

nortonhibby
18-10-2011, 08:29 PM
Is English your first language?:confused:

NA You got to be at the edge then again Jonny Was but it is an alternative Ulster SLF Best you google it.:flag:

silverhibee
18-10-2011, 08:44 PM
NA You got to be at the edge then again Jonny Was but it is an alternative Ulster SLF Best you google it.:flag:

Are you tripping.

R'Albin
19-10-2011, 01:57 AM

Well said:agree:

basehibby
19-10-2011, 11:16 AM

Any SLF fans could do worse than get along to Henry's Cellar Bar on Sat 3rd Dec to see 3 Wise Monkeys play - you will see some SLF stuff played along with numerous other old skool punk classicos - you will also find out why (or at least partly why) basehibby is called basehibby :wink:

Will be good! :thumbsup:

RickyS
19-10-2011, 12:00 PM
Coming up on Sportsound after the 6pm news for anyone interested. Also available on podcast later if you miss it.

i canny find it on the listen again thingy? anyone help?:greengrin

Gatecrasher
19-10-2011, 12:02 PM
****in' woeful, nae further discussion required :agree:

Was going to post something similar :agree:

SneakersO'Toole
19-10-2011, 12:16 PM
In that YouTube interview, Fife said on 3 seperate occassions, "we are here to putting a winning team on the park".

One 4th place in 5 seasons (looking likely to be 6).

Not really what I would call a winning team...

smurf
19-10-2011, 06:09 PM
In that YouTube interview, Fife said on 3 seperate occassions, "we are here to putting a winning team on the park".

One 4th place in 5 seasons (looking likely to be 6).

Not really what I would call a winning team...

And they are not half failing on that particular objective.

3pm
19-10-2011, 06:16 PM
And they are not half failing on that particular objective.

To be fair to FH, he never said what team. Through our pishness, there was a winning team on Saturday.

Speedway
20-10-2011, 09:42 AM
It's interesting that the club had seen an improvement and 'attitude' and 'well being' in the squad since Bobby Brown arrived. So what can he do that Calderwood, Evans, Stevenson, McCourt and Thompson not do? Surely two can play at that game?

Ultimately, I think that if we start winning football games regularly, our league position could well improve.

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-10-2011, 09:57 AM
FFS! Nae wonder we're pish if we've resorted to employing Whitney Houstons ex at the club!

smurf
20-10-2011, 09:58 AM
Every little step we make is backwards...

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-10-2011, 10:08 AM
I suppose it must be Rods Prerogitive who we employ as manager, but, i wish he would get it right one of these days.

Speedway
20-10-2011, 11:08 AM
I suppose it must be Rods Prerogitive who we employ as manager, but, i wish he would get it right one of these days.

Maybe we need a New Edition?