PDA

View Full Version : Yams Hertz wages unpaid again

Col2
18-10-2011, 05:28 AM
Reported on twitter by Ronnie Mackay, sun reporter. Move along, nothing to see here......

NORTHERNHIBBY
18-10-2011, 06:15 AM
If our players were on performance related pay, they would be due the club money at the end of the month and not the other way around.

EasterRoad4Ever
18-10-2011, 08:14 AM
Reported on twitter by Ronnie Mackay, sun reporter. Move along, nothing to see here......

This is now just boring. Maybe this helps to keep their players keen and focused on "earning" their pay packet, and winning games ?

Isn't it great that Hibs players have access to great training facilities, a great stadium and get paid on time. Makes all the difference :rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
18-10-2011, 09:19 AM
Even if this is true, to be honest i dont care anymore. I'm more worried about whats happening at easter road these days. We have heard this on and off for years now. We have heard they are going bust on and off for the same amount of time.

Until such time as they do go bust, they will continue to piss all over us, they will continue to finish above us, and we can do nothing about it.

its become a no news story, it really has.

hibiedude
18-10-2011, 09:27 AM
Even if this is true, to be honest i dont care anymore. I'm more worried about whats happening at easter road these days. We have heard this on and off for years now. We have heard they are going bust on and off for the same amount of time.

Until such time as they do go bust, they will continue to piss all over us, they will continue to finish above us, and we can do nothing about it.

100% agree BH

I wish some of our own fans would forget what's happening at Tynie because we have enough issues at our own club rather than mock other teams that are miles in front of us.

Sudds_1
18-10-2011, 09:31 AM

:agree::agree:

bawheid
18-10-2011, 09:33 AM
Hibs should withhold all wages (boardroom, management, players) until a victory over Hearts is achieved. This would kill two birds with one stone (dreadful derby record / substantial operating loss).

Golden Bear
18-10-2011, 09:33 AM
If we were as bad as they are then I'd be delighted right now.

IWasThere2016
18-10-2011, 09:35 AM

:agree:

Cabbage East
18-10-2011, 09:49 AM
It still amuses me.

smurf
18-10-2011, 10:08 AM
Couldn't care.

Seems to make that lot perform as yet again they are way way ahead of us in the SPL.

AustinHibee
18-10-2011, 01:36 PM
If our players were on performance related pay, they would be due the club money at the end of the month and not the other way around.If these so-called football players were employed in the real world they would have been paid off ages ago.

Sir David Gray
18-10-2011, 10:58 PM
I think you'll find that all big clubs fail to pay their players their monthly salaries on time. :agree:

steakbake
18-10-2011, 11:08 PM
100% agree BH

I wish some of our own fans would forget what's happening at Tynie because we have enough issues at our own club rather than mock other teams that are miles in front of us.

Ironically, while we've all been gazing into our time pieces counting down the days till Hearts' demise, our own club has turned to Scheidt before our very eyes.

hibbysam
19-10-2011, 11:50 PM
Not just rumours this time either by the looks of things, straight from the horses mouth.

Maybe just a way of having a go at the club after failing to get into the team since moving, but again the yams seem to be having more "technical problems" with transferring the monies to the players.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15374056.stm

NOLA
20-10-2011, 02:51 AM
hasnae bothered them before so dont see much into this, maybe we should start delaying our players wages:wink:

Hal Jordan
20-10-2011, 03:38 AM
H
maybe we should start WITHOLDING our players wages:wink:

Fixed that for you...:wink:

Biggie
20-10-2011, 06:45 AM
I'm not surprised John Sutton is not bothered, he's towing the party line....he's on a bumper 3 year contract, so he's not going to stick the boot in, in case they remember they signed him and empty him in January !......what caught my eye was the truly inspirational quote on the tunnel wall from John Cummings "Blood doesn't show on a maroon jersey" JHC what is that all about ?......lol

Dalianwanda
20-10-2011, 07:38 AM
If these so-called football players were employed in the real world they would have been paid off ages ago.

Yup, wouldnt have passed their 6 month probation and let go...

Steve-O
20-10-2011, 07:52 AM
It is a bit boring to be honest.

Hertz don't pay wages. Statement released saying things are ok and the money is caught up offshore or something. Payment is eventually made a couple of days late. End.

:rolleyes:

YehButNoBut
20-10-2011, 11:57 AM
BBC sports reporter, Brian Mclauchlin has comment from Andy Driver on twitter saying non payment more of a concern this time, hopefully true.

@brianmclauchlin (http://www.hibs.net/#!/brianmclauchlin) brian mclauchlin
Andy Driver says delay in wages being paid more concerning than on previous occasions.

grunt
20-10-2011, 12:11 PM
There's a little inconsistency between the two current Hearts news stories. In one story, they can't organise their finances so that they pay their staff their wages on time. In the other story, they are discussing building a new stadium, an activity which would potentially cost many tens of millions of pounds.

And on the latter story, does anyone else see a potential problem in the words of "Former lord provost Eric Milligan, a lifelong Hearts supporter who represents both Gorgie and Sighthill", who said, “I suppose as a member of the planning committee I’ll have to watch developments and see how things progress, but my own view is that I’d certainly like Hearts to have their own ground.” Clearly, no unconscious bias there.

Northernhibee
20-10-2011, 12:16 PM
There's a little inconsistency between the two current Hearts news stories. In one story, they can't organise their finances so that they pay their staff their wages on time. In the other story, they are discussing building a new stadium, an activity which would potentially cost many tens of millions of pounds.

And on the latter story, does anyone else see a potential problem in the words of "Former lord provost Eric Milligan, a lifelong Hearts supporter who represents both Gorgie and Sighthill", who said, “I suppose as a member of the planning committee I’ll have to watch developments and see how things progress, but my own view is that I’d certainly like Hearts to have their own ground.” Clearly, no unconscious bias there.

Bias would be the only reason for investing cash in a club that's £40m+ in debt and constantly overspending.

That would be an absolute travesty if Hertz got a bailout for a new stadium. If that happens, then we should get a bailout to get a team of eleven Spanish dudes.

greenginger
20-10-2011, 12:23 PM
Did the Hertz players ever get settled up for last season's bonuses that was held up to see what their disciplinary fine was ? :aok:

Bostonhibby
20-10-2011, 05:42 PM
This is now just boring. Maybe this helps to keep their players keen and focused on "earning" their pay packet, and winning games ?

Isn't it great that Hibs players have access to great training facilities, a great stadium and get paid on time. Makes all the difference :rolleyes:

:agree: wish we'd stop paying at the same time as surging up the table..........

Viva_Palmeiras
20-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Are we in for a coordinated lemmings suicide pact where hearts and gers go into admin ;)

Sergey
20-10-2011, 05:51 PM
This non-payment ruse was predetermined before the season kicked-off with their new shirt sponsor.

It's in the small print, somewhere.

Heraghty's
22-10-2011, 12:55 AM
Oh dear . . .
Saturday's Currant Bun:

FUMING Hearts stars have been told they'll have to wait until the start of NEXT week for their overdue wages.The Jambos players had been assured they'd receive their October pay by the close of play yesterday.
But the club — owned by Vladimir Romanov — confirmed last night that the salary payments had NOT gone through as expected.
Boss Paulo Sergio has already admitted that he fears the delay will affect his players' minds ahead of tomorrow's clash with Rangers.
The Portuguese gaffer — who is also waiting to be paid — will be livid at the latest delay.
A Hearts spokesperson said: "We have spoken with the players and made them aware of the situation.
"We are grateful for their patience and they know they will be paid in the near future."

:thumbsup:

YehButNoBut
22-10-2011, 07:37 AM
According to Ewan Murray Vlad is spending his cash elsewhere, maybe he can't afford to do both.

mrewanmurray (http://www.hibs.net/#!/mrewanmurray) Ewan Murray
A pertinent issue re. Hearts wage delays? I think so... Romanov increasing budgetary commitment to basketball (team + stadium) in Lithuania

HIBERNIAN-0762
22-10-2011, 09:02 AM
Has anyone noticed lately that they are training at the asbestos arena these days :hmmm:

Www1875hfc
22-10-2011, 10:46 AM
Has anyone noticed lately that they are training at the asbestos arena these days :hmmm:

Aye, Ah said that to the wee felly,wonder whats up wi Riccarton?

YehButNoBut
22-10-2011, 10:46 AM
@Graeme_Macphers (https://twitter.com/#%21/Graeme_Macphers) Graeme Macpherson
Post-match at Tynecastle tomorrow should at least be quicker now: Rangers not talking to BBC, Hearts not talking to anyone.

Nice tweet from Graeme MacPherson (Herald Journo) :greengrin

Bishop Hibee
22-10-2011, 10:54 AM
Post-match at Tynecastle tomorrow should at least be quicker now: Rangers not talking to BBC, Hearts not talking to anyone.

:greengrin Press should retaliate by refusing to print a match report.

Www1875hfc
22-10-2011, 10:59 AM
Electrical Fault At Riccarton Is The Reason They've Been Training @ Tynie.

PaulSmith
22-10-2011, 11:04 AM
http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20111022/hearts-to-defend-manager_2241384_2489845

All outlined in here.

Bayern Bru
22-10-2011, 11:05 AM

It's cheaper :greengrin

grunt
22-10-2011, 11:09 AM
http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20111022/hearts-to-defend-manager_2241384_2489845

All outlined in here.Includes the line, "It is the club's considered opinion that, above all else, Heart of Midlothian has a duty of care to its employees." Obviously that duty of care doesn't extend to actually paying them for work done.

YehButNoBut
22-10-2011, 12:03 PM

Just to clarify the above post it seems Hearts have imposed a media ban following Sergios SFA charge. :greengrin

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/275788-hearts-announce-media-blackout-following-paulo-sergios-sfa-charge/

hibs0666
22-10-2011, 12:09 PM

That's shocking.

grunt
23-10-2011, 04:16 AM
Lengthy piece in Scotland on Sunday - Hearts players planning to make a formal complaint against the club

http://www.scotsman.com/scotland-on-sunday/sport/hearts_players_consider_action_against_club_as_wag es_remain_unpaid_1_1925884

Bostonhibby
23-10-2011, 08:23 AM
Lengthy piece in Scotland on Sunday - Hearts players planning to make a formal complaint against the club

http://www.scotsman.com/scotland-on-sunday/sport/hearts_players_consider_action_against_club_as_wag es_remain_unpaid_1_1925884

Interesting that they seem to have the balls to do something about it - now they know how Arbroath and a number of small suppliers and businesses feel. I wonder if they will make a stand there as well while they are at it?

Www1875hfc
23-10-2011, 08:30 AM
Quite liked this paragraph

" Players, who do not want to be named for fear of reprisals, have said that they are nearing the end of their patience and, while they know the professional perils of standing up to club majority shareholder Vladimir Romanov, they plan to discuss the matter after this afternoon’s SPL match with Rangers, with the preferred option at this stage being a collective grievance. "

Then further down it goes on to add.
"Andrew Driver, a player prepared to discuss the issue in public, said on Thursday: “The days between getting paid are getting longer. That’s the biggest worry. Some boys get more frustrated than others, put it that way.”

:lips seal

Gettin' Auld
23-10-2011, 08:36 AM
Just to clarify the above post it seems Hearts have imposed a media ban following Sergios SFA charge. :greengrin

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/275788-hearts-announce-media-blackout-following-paulo-sergios-sfa-charge/

It also means that the club doesn't have to answer any awkward questions about delays in wages being paid. :greengrin

Albion Hibs
23-10-2011, 09:42 AM
A lot of people thought this was a 'move on nothing to see here thread' and quite rightly so given the frequency of the late payment of wages. I get a feeling it might be a bit different this time. Perviously wages have been a couple of days, but I have not seen anything saying they have now been paid, which means they are well over a week late. Given they get paid weekly, that sounds a little more than serious to me.

Col2
23-10-2011, 09:53 AM
A lot of people thought this was a 'move on nothing to see here thread' and quite rightly so given the frequency of the late payment of wages. I get a feeling it might be a bit different this time. Perviously wages have been a couple of days, but I have not seen anything saying they have now been paid, which means they are well over a week late. Given they get paid weekly, that sounds a little more than serious to me.

They moved to monthly wages a year or so ago as they blamed wage delays on the traditional weekly wage cycle!!

Agree though - this smells of at best cash flow problems, at worse serious lack of short term funding. Key points are unlike before it's not been sorted in 48 hours an unlike before Sergy whatshisname can't cnfirm exactly when it will be sorted. Now they have an ever so convenient media ban for 2 weeks which means nobody can actively quiz anyone directly.

Kaiser1962
23-10-2011, 10:12 AM
They moved to monthly wages a year or so ago as they blamed wage delays on the traditional weekly wage cycle!!

Did they not also make some sort of statement, about 6 non-payments ago, that it would never happen again?

Bostonhibby
23-10-2011, 10:33 AM

The Protest

Masked player via protective video link

“Mr Romanov sir, we were wondering if you could find the time to get round to sending some of us some money, especially those of us who never got any last time”

Vlad – who is furiously thrashing back on forth on a rowing machine whilst wearing a maroon 60’s style cotton tracksuit, mask, snorkel and a pirates hat.

“You insolent swine, which one are you? Igor, get that man’s name and have him shipped out with the next container full of money. Once the boys have finished his re education we can use his type in my new tiger fighting arena alongside that Thomson one who came the last time, they will never leave............”

Masked player

“But sir we have a contract, you are bound by the law of Scotland to pay us”

Romanov – he is now biting chunks out of a punch bag.

“Scotland, Schmotland ............don’t talk to me about laws, I am the law, its all a conspiracy that you are now part of, there will be no money, back to work, the beasts are in the field and there are crops to harvest before the winter my son”

Masked player

“ But sir, the players are revolting”

Romanov - now furiously spinning an egg whisker at a picture of the SFA executive committee

“I know, but I like them.

This is precisely what is wrong with Scottish football, picking on my players stirring up unrest over the vulgar subject of money, they would have been quite happy to play for the glory and the trips to Kaunus”..........

I can feel a song coming on”

Vlad is part through a hearty rendition of Somewhere Over the Rainbow and is now dressed as Judy Garland

Masked player

“But sir, about the money”

Romanov

“yes, fine, don’t worry about it Tin Man, I am a generous man I will pretend you never owed me it just this one time, you can tell the rest now run along"

Romanov is now singing whilst sitting on Jumbo, his favourite rocking horse and being clapped by his pet monkey Laszlo

“There's a land that I've heard of once in a lullaby Somewhere over............"

johnrebus
23-10-2011, 10:48 AM
BBC sports reporter, Brian Mclauchlin has comment from Andy Driver on twitter saying non payment more of a concern this time, hopefully true.

@brianmclauchlin (http://www.hibs.net/#!/brianmclauchlin) brian mclauchlin
]Andy Driver [/I]says delay in wages being paid more concerning than on previous occasions.

You would have thought that Driver waould be the last player to shoot his mouth off to the press, saying as how he has spent most of his time on the treatment table at Tynecastle, whilst presumably picking up his wedge?

Kaiser1962
23-10-2011, 11:05 AM
You would have thought that Driver waould be the last player to shoot his mouth off to the press, saying as how he has spent most of his time on the treatment table at Tynecastle, whilst presumably picking up his wedge?

Looking to get out :dunno:

Caversham Green
23-10-2011, 11:06 AM

Agree though - this smells of at best cash flow problems, at worse serious lack of short term funding. Key points are unlike before it's not been sorted in 48 hours an unlike before Sergy whatshisname can't cnfirm exactly when it will be sorted. Now they have an ever so convenient media ban for 2 weeks which means nobody can actively quiz anyone directly.

Another point is that some of the players have been paid - that means it's not a glitch in the system since it worked ok for the favoured few. Clearly, insufficient funds were transferred despite UBIG having full knowledge of the requirements. It can only be lack of funds or a political move.

Frazerbob
23-10-2011, 11:16 AM
Hearts have released a statement today regarding their media black out and have the cheek to mention a "duty of care for employees". I would suggest that paying them on time would be a "duty of care".

YehButNoBut
25-10-2011, 04:44 PM
It seems that some Hearts players are taking the non payment of wages further this time, according to STV, Vlad will not be happy. :protest::titanic::******:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hearts players have approached PFA Scotland to seek an end to the persistent late payment of salaries.

The playing staff at Tynecastle have taken the action as a result of not receiving their wages on time for the second time this season, with the most recent salaries yet to be paid.

The Edinburgh club are unable to offer comment because of a current media blackout but Fraser Wishart, head of the players' union in Scotland, says players have approached him for help in receiving their outstanding wages and guaranteeing future payments.

"The players union have been approached by the squad. They are united in their decision and have asked for advice over the issue of non-payment.

"The players want assurances of payment and that processes will be put in place to make sure it won't happen again.

"Should they need it, they have access to employment lawyers at the union. We have been advising them as to their rights."

On Tuesday, October 18, a Hearts spokesman confirmed that a number of the playing staff had not been paid, but that the outstanding payments would be made ahead of their game with Rangers on Sunday, October 23.

The statement said: "The majority of the players were paid as scheduled. A small number remain unpaid. We expect these players will be paid by the end of the week." However, STV has learned that despite these promises, some players are yet to receive their salaries in their bank accounts, although non-playing staff have now received their wages after a delay. The first-team playing staff had problems with the late payment of wages in July 2011. There were also several instances late payments of wages in 2008/09.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/276184-members-of-hearts-first-team-still-without-wage-payments/

Kaiser1962
25-10-2011, 07:39 PM
Another point is that some of the players have been paid - that means it's not a glitch in the system since it worked ok for the favoured few. Clearly, insufficient funds were transferred despite UBIG having full knowledge of the requirements. It can only be lack of funds or a political move.

This would be my thoughts. The bonuses are paid seperately so the monthly wage run for salaried football players must be pretty much the same amount paid on the same day each month. They wage bill may change a bit in January if players move on or come in but, other than that, the wages will be pretty much known till the end of the season now.

degenerated
25-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Perhaps that fat w*nker cardownie could arrange for the council tax payers to pick up the tab.

The_Todd
26-10-2011, 04:56 PM
http://m.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/oct/26/hearts-players-delayed-wages?cat=football&type=article

Unpaid bill gets priority over wages?

Hibercelona
26-10-2011, 05:01 PM
Just mentioned on STV news that they'll have to wait yet another week! :rotflmao:

PaulSmith
26-10-2011, 05:08 PM
http://m.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/oct/26/hearts-players-delayed-wages?cat=football&type=article

Unpaid bill gets priority over wages?

2nd to a foreign basketball team, about right for Hearts I think

Northernhibee
26-10-2011, 05:09 PM
Just mentioned on STV news that they'll have to wait yet another week! :rotflmao:

At the derby on 2nd Jan, we have to all wave £20 notes in the air and sing "PAYDAY...FOR THE HIBEES, PAYDAY...FOR THE HIBEES"

:na na:

PaulSmith
26-10-2011, 05:13 PM
Just in case anyone missed it, the reporter is stating that unless bills are paid before Sat then they will be unable to fulfil their fixture v Kilmarnock.

HNA6
26-10-2011, 05:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNGTn3eismo&feature=related :greengrin

JoeTortolanoFanClub
26-10-2011, 05:16 PM
Did the Hertz players ever get settled up for last season's bonuses that was held up to see what their disciplinary fine was ? :aok:

That is a minor issue. The real question is whether they have been paid for winning the Champions League, as Vlad promised would happen.

Hibs Class
26-10-2011, 05:40 PM
That is a minor issue. The real question is whether they have been paid for winning the Champions League, as Vlad promised would happen. He could have afforded that thanks to not having to pay out the bonus for never shipping five at parkhead.

poolman
27-10-2011, 11:26 AM
Still waiting

This must be the longest "GLITCH" yet

http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/football/hearts/hearts_ask_for_patience_over_wages_1_1933592

PatHead
27-10-2011, 11:38 AM
Still waiting

This must be the longest "GLITCH" yet

http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/football/hearts/hearts_ask_for_patience_over_wages_1_1933592

Loved the quote "Boardroom sources have stressed there is no cashflow problem" So what is causing it then? Are they waiting on the council paying these as well? Can no-one work a computer? or Is there no cash to flow?

ac1
27-10-2011, 11:49 AM
Must admit I have got bored of the Hearts 'tick tock' stuff but this seems to be more than just a 'glitch'

Seems like they have serious cash flow issues :greengrin

Hole in the roof, non payment of players and possibly not getting paid until other bills are sorted...............

After this weekend they dont have another home game until the end of November :greengrin

Tick tock..............

Sergey
27-10-2011, 05:34 PM
There's another twist to this story.

There's seeming preferential creditors due money and have demanded payment by close of play tomorrow, otherwise they're prepared to pull the plug and Saturday's home tie against Killie would have to be called off.

One can only assume that it's the stewards/police/electricity provider- the players aren't top priority.

matty_f
27-10-2011, 05:47 PM
There's another twist to this story.There's seeming preferential creditors due money and have demanded payment by close of play tomorrow, otherwise they're prepared to pull the plug and Saturday's home tie against Killie would have to be called off.One can only assume that it's the stewards/police/electricity provider- the players aren't top priority.Interesting. What's the sanction on club failing to fulfil a fixture in such circumstances? There will be some amount of conspiracy theories kicking about if their game gets called off for a burst water pipe or something like that.

Barney McGrew
27-10-2011, 05:52 PM
One can only assume that it's the stewards/police/electricity provider- the players aren't top priority.

It must be one of them, nothing else is going to stop the game going ahead.

I wonder where they stand with HMRC at the moment. Hertz are on a repayment plan that if they default on puts them in the really deep stuff and if they're bumping other poeple to make sure games go ahead, then they would be someone they wouldn't want to be pissing off.

Captain Trips
27-10-2011, 05:53 PM
And to think we pay our players for the gash served, maybe we should have glitches also.

johnrebus
27-10-2011, 05:55 PM
Interesting. What's the sanction on club failing to fulfil a fixture in such circumstances? There will be some amount of conspiracy theories kicking about if their game gets called off for a burst water pipe or something like that.

This is all jealous wee team stuff. We need to grow up.

Its only a couple of weeks ago that Sergio was talking about winning the league and what they needed to do to achieve that.

Hearts are a big team, with top players and the best supporters. I know because a Jambo told me so just yesterday.

iwasthere1972
27-10-2011, 05:58 PM
This is all jealous wee team stuff. We need to grow up.

Its only a couple of weeks ago that Sergio was talking about winning the league and what they needed to do to achieve that.

Hearts are a big team, with top players and the best supporters. I know because a Jambo told me so just yesterday.

First sniff of a job back in Portugal and he'll be offski quicker than you can say "They're skint".

degenerated
27-10-2011, 06:07 PM
2nd to a foreign basketball team, about right for Hearts I think

Interesting that it states Romanov stumped up tens of millions on a new stadium for them. Yet hearts expect the council tax payer to foot the bill for theirs.

cabbageandribs1875
27-10-2011, 06:10 PM
that mutant cardownie will offer his friend romanov the key to the cooncil community charge monies safe :aok:

greenginger
27-10-2011, 06:48 PM
It must be one of them, nothing else is going to stop the game going ahead.

I wonder where they stand with HMRC at the moment. Hertz are on a repayment plan that if they default on puts them in the really deep stuff and if they're bumping other poeple to make sure games go ahead, then they would be someone they wouldn't want to be pissing off.

According to the Companies House Web Site the Petition for Administration Order on HOMFC. lodged by the Advocate General in August is still in place.

One late payment and someone will pull the trigger. :thumbsup:

Barney McGrew
27-10-2011, 06:51 PM
One late payment and someone will pull the trigger. :thumbsup:

Exactly :wink:

And with experience, due dates for HMRC are usually the last day of the month. That would make Monday the final day for their latest installment, and if they're already struggling for cashflow, well...............

Billy Whizz
27-10-2011, 06:53 PM
Exactly :wink:

And with experience, due dates for HMRC are usually the last day of the month. That would make Monday the final day for their latest installment, and if they're already struggling for cashflow, well...............

Tax and NI are usually due to be paid by the last Tuesday in the month, at the latest

Barney McGrew
27-10-2011, 06:56 PM
Tax and NI are usually due to be paid by the last Tuesday in the month, at the latest

If you're on a VAT repayment plan for overdues, it's usually the last day of the calendar month that's the last date.

Westie1875
27-10-2011, 07:11 PM
Interesting. What's the sanction on club failing to fulfil a fixture in such circumstances? There will be some amount of conspiracy theories kicking about if their game gets called off for a burst water pipe or something like that.

Goes down as a 3-0 win for Killie surely? :greengrin

Billy Whizz
27-10-2011, 07:18 PM
If you're on a VAT repayment plan for overdues, it's usually the last day of the calendar month that's the last date.

Barney, I was referring to income tax and NI payments. Think this may be greater than VAT in Hearts case

Barney McGrew
27-10-2011, 07:20 PM
Barney, I was referring to income tax and NI payments. Think this may be greater than VAT in Hearts case

It may be, but IIRC the Administration order relates to overdue VAT (although I may be wrong, and it wouldn't be the first time :greengrin)

Billy Whizz
27-10-2011, 07:46 PM
You may know about adminstration better, I'm only referring to my own businesses.

Keep the Hearts good news coming

green glory
27-10-2011, 07:53 PM
that mutant cardownie will offer his friend romanov the key to the cooncil community charge monies safe :aok:

And his oiled up jambo rump.

Seveno
27-10-2011, 09:24 PM
I feel for the players. It's not as if they can get an arrestment order on funds in the bank as Hearts don't have any. They could always get the Sheriff Officers to seize some assets but the only assets that Hearts have are the players. So the players would be seizing themselves ! :greengrin

greenginger
27-10-2011, 09:34 PM
I feel for the players. It's not as if they can get an arrestment order on funds in the bank as Hearts don't have any. They could always get the Sheriff Officers to seize some assets but the only assets that Hearts have are the players. So the players would be seizing themselves ! :greengrin

Way Way back, could be pre- Mercer or may'be when Mercer was playing hard-up Sheriff Officers turned up at Tynecastle and slapped a sales warrant on the lawn-mower and goal posts. Bills were paid pronto. :greengrin

TRC
27-10-2011, 09:46 PM

So Craig Thompson is back:wink:

steakbake
27-10-2011, 10:04 PM
Any comical info from kickback? I read one fool the other day claim that 'even Barcelona once paid their players late'.... must be this time....

The Harp Awakes
27-10-2011, 10:08 PM

There's seeming preferential creditors due money and have demanded payment by close of play tomorrow, otherwise they're prepared to pull the plug and Saturday's home tie against Killie would have to be called off.

Electricity:wink:

iwasthere1972
27-10-2011, 10:14 PM
Electricity:wink:

Hope they pull the plug.

I know - that's shocking.

ballengeich
27-10-2011, 10:25 PM
What's the problem with late payments at Hearts? All anyone affected has to do is get on-line, contact their sponsors, and money will be available instantly at an eminently reasonable rate - WONGA:greengrin

ac1
28-10-2011, 12:15 AM
Anyone got that photo of all the files stacked on top of each other? 'Now thats a planning application' :faf:

Was that for the £51 million megastand?

Gettin' Auld
28-10-2011, 09:49 AM

I heard exactly the same. Settle the outstanding debt or the game against Kilmarnock won't be able to go ahead!!

Thecat23
28-10-2011, 10:00 AM
I heard exactly the same. Settle the outstanding debt or the game against Kilmarnock won't be able to go ahead!!

Lets be honest, Romanov will pay and the game will go ahead. He just takes it to the line then pays up. I just think he likes being in the news no matter what the story is. Hearts won't be going bust anytime soon if you ask me.

Gettin' Auld
28-10-2011, 10:08 AM
Lets be honest, Romanov will pay and the game will go ahead. He just takes it to the line then pays up. I just think he likes being in the news no matter what the story is. Hearts won't be going bust anytime soon if you ask me.
Aye i'm sure the mad one will settle up at the last moment and make sure the game goes ahead. It might explain why the higher earning players are having to wait for their wages though.

Peevemor
28-10-2011, 11:27 AM
Aye i'm sure the mad one will settle up at the last moment and make sure the game goes ahead. It might explain why the higher earning players are having to wait for their wages though.

It may not be as simple as that. HoMoFC obviously don't have acces to funds in the UK (ref. latest wages fiasco), therefore any money will have to come from Lithuania or thereabout. International transfers (despite what you see in films) aren't instantaneous. It appears that Romanov/UKIO/UBIG are either unable or unwilling to keep throwing money at the yams to keep them afloat.

Albion Hibs
28-10-2011, 12:00 PM
I am sure they will pay and the game will go ahead.

However, if I was one of there players and I had not been paid, yet Mad Vlad was pulling out the cash to get the game to go ahead, I would not be happy, in fact miles from it.

Essentially he is putting on the game and saying off you go boys win me a few points, but by the way the stewards, police, Elec company, and even the greasy jambo face serving pies are all getting paid, but like my little trolls you can go out and do it for **** all.

I would like to know at what stage the players insurance will become invalid and therefore they are playing a game that if they get injured they get nothing.

I am sure if they did not realise that they are vastly overpaid for the standard of player that they are they would probably be doing a lot more about it.

The Modfather
28-10-2011, 12:09 PM
A Hearts with cash flow problems, and Sergey with "information", thread. Why does this feel familiar?....

Kaiser1962
28-10-2011, 03:02 PM

My mole tells me its not just them. Its the entire first team squad aand some of the staff.

Westie1875
28-10-2011, 03:03 PM
Have the bills been paid yet, or is the game tomorrow off?

Gettin' Auld
29-10-2011, 09:09 AM
Have the bills been paid yet, or is the game tomorrow off?

Has the roof been fixed on their death-trap of a main stand yet? :greengrin

PapillonVert
29-10-2011, 04:58 PM
The best bit was when they tried to justify their media ban by claiming that they had a "duty of care" to their players - clearly that doesn't apply when it comes to paying their wages.

iwasthere1972
29-10-2011, 05:08 PM
After that performance and result they could be waiting even longer for their wages. If I was Vlad they wouldn't get one penny.

iwasthere1972
29-10-2011, 05:12 PM
Has the roof been fixed on their death-trap of a main stand yet? :greengrin

Not fixed but a temporary repair has been made. Get yourself up Arthur's Seat with a good pair of binoculars and you should just be able to make out Robbo's :asshole:

Billy Whizz
29-10-2011, 05:14 PM
I heard they've all been fined 2 weeks wages for today's performance

iwasthere1972
29-10-2011, 05:16 PM
I heard they've all been fined 2 weeks wages for today's performance

I hope the SPL step in and tell Hearts that it can't be less than 4 weeks.

forthhibby
29-10-2011, 05:50 PM
at least they don't need to worry about there win bonus not being paid this week. :greengrin

good few empty seats at PBS, can't see there being enuogh in the pot to do them over the next few weeks until their next home game lol

iwasthere1972
29-10-2011, 05:54 PM
I can hear a lot of fireworks. Fingers crossed that one of them doesn't find itself cruising towards that hole in the Tynie roof.

WHOOSH. :greengrin

On the plus side it would save on some of the costs to demolish it.

PatHead
29-10-2011, 06:00 PM
Daily Mail (I didn't buy it honest) ran a 2 page article comparing Hertz to a patient on a life support machine with Vlad holding the plug. Didn't get a chance to read it fully but was fairly damning. Anyone able to download it?

fatbloke
29-10-2011, 08:23 PM
Romanov misses latest deadline to pay Hearts players
By STEPHEN MCGOWAN (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Stephen+Mcgowan)Last updated at 11:39 PM on 26th October 2011

Comments (0) (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2053986/Owner-Vladimir-Romanov-misses-latest-deadline-pay-Hearts-players.html#comments)
Add to My Stories (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2053986/Owner-Vladimir-Romanov-misses-latest-deadline-pay-Hearts-players.html)
Share (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2053986/Owner-Vladimir-Romanov-misses-latest-deadline-pay-Hearts-players.html#socialLinks)

The financial welfare of Hearts was thrown into focus once more on Wednesday night when the Tynecastle club failed to meet yet another promise to pay player salaries.
Hearts players have yet to receive their monthly wages after the normal payment date came and passed on the 16th of the month.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/10/26/article-2053986-02F0CC540000044D-282_468x346.jpgMade to wait: Romanov holding back payments to Hearts players

Despite a series of assurances that the money would be paid - Wednesday was the most recent date quoted - the first-team squad are still awaiting the transfer of cash from the Ukio Bankas Investment Group.PFA Scotland were once again taking calls on Wednesday, whilst seeking to keep a lid on an increasingly delicate situation.
The players met with Romanov's right-hand man Sergejus Fedotovas on Friday, when they were told that salaries would be paid by the middle of this week.
They were also warned, however, the payments could be delayed further in order to pay the bills needed to guarantee that this weekend's home clash with Kilmarnock goes ahead.
With debts of £36million, the Edinburgh club are no strangers to late payment of salaries under the tutelage of Vladimir Romanov.
Never before, however, has nine days passed without contracts being honoured.
Amidst talk of a formal complaint to the SPL and strike action, the players are maintaining a cautious approach for fear of inflaming the situation further.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/10/26/article-2053986-055934600000044D-226_306x423.jpgTunnel vision: Vladimir Romanov is more interested in his basketball team

A notoriously volatile benefactor, Romanov has issued a series of promises to pay via his sidekick and fellow club director Fedotovas.
The latest promise proved as unreliable as the others, however, leaving the players to ponder their next move in the midst of a club-wide media ban.
One dressing room source told Sportsmail: 'Obviously there is a bit of concern at what is going on, but we've been advised to keep a low profile. We just want paid and don't want to do anything which might make matters worse right now.'We've taken legal advice from PFA Scotland and the players' representatives are talking to them to dictate their next move.'PFA Scotland are believed to be seeking a meeting with Romanov, but have yet to receive any encouragement.
The Russian-born banker has other sporting interests and has recently devoted much of his time to his Lithuanian basketball team Zalgiris Kaunas.
Spending tens of millions on a new arena and overseas players for Zalgiris, he last week fired the coach and assistant coach of the club, heightening concerns that his interest in Hearts is waning.
Meanwhile, the Hearts players need to be motivated ahead of Saturday's visit of Kilmarnock, and coach Gary Locke has urged them to develop a ruthless streak in front of goal after watching them miss the target in the 2-0 loss to Rangers.'It's important we put the chances we've created away,' said Locke. 'We've got players in the team capable of scoring goals.'I'm sure if we create one or two chances, we'll take them.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2053986/Owner-Vladimir-Romanov-misses-latest-deadline-pay-Hearts-players.html#ixzz1cCjMmbuT

Newry Hibs
29-10-2011, 08:59 PM
I can hear a lot of fireworks. Fingers crossed that one of them doesn't find itself cruising towards that hole in the Tynie roof.

WHOOSH. :greengrin

On the plus side it would save on some of the costs to demolish it.

Maybe they've been trying, but with all that asbestos ....

Archie70
01-11-2011, 01:28 AM
Now closer to next months wages day than last (which the majority of the players still haven't been paid for) and only one home game in November.

Move along now, nothing to see here. Or maybe not!

Spike Mandela
01-11-2011, 07:45 AM
Absolutely no sympathy for any of these players. They all took the big bucks from an institutuion that undoubtedly was paying more than they could afford.

To not know of previous salary issues they would either need to live in a bubble or be extremely thick. They were happy to take the inflated salaries , clearly more than most of them are worth so to hear them whinging and moaning now smacks of self inflicted wounds.

Schadenfreude.:greengrin

MB62
01-11-2011, 07:51 AM
Maybe time to dig out the mocked up LITAS note with Vlads face on it and it send it to Swinie and all the Yams players :greengrin

Andy74
01-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Absolutely no sympathy for any of these players. They all took the big bucks from an institutuion that undoubtedly was paying more than they could afford.

To not know of previous salary issues they would either need to live in a bubble or be extremely thick. They were happy to take the inflated salaries , clearly more than most of them are worth so to hear them whinging and moaning now smacks of self inflicted wounds.

Exactly.

Just been chatting to Andy Driver's sister. He was daft enough to sign a new contract because he was warned he would be put out of the game for the six months or whatever if he didn't sign.

It's a gamble but one that probably didn't pay off for him. A couple of years ago clubs would have waited the six months for him.

ScottB
01-11-2011, 09:20 AM
Something has to give soon surely?

What happens if we pass the next pay day and they still haven't been paid? Will the players strike? Surely the governing bodies would have to take action? Would contracts even be worth anything at that point?

I can't help but see a coincidence with a total media ban. followed by not paying anyone. Coupled with apparently begging the Council for a new free stadium I think this could be the end game at last. Vlad has possibly pulled the plug, hoping to force the Council to keep the club alive perhaps?

I wonder what price you'd get on both Hearts and Rangers being bust before the month is out...

GreenPJ
01-11-2011, 09:29 AM
Exactly.

Just been chatting to Andy Driver's sister. He was daft enough to sign a new contract because he was warned he would be put out of the game for the six months or whatever if he didn't sign.

It's a gamble but one that probably didn't pay off for him. A couple of years ago clubs would have waited the six months for him.

Presumably the non payment of wages will deem the contract to be null and void and he would be free to move as a free agent?

green glory
01-11-2011, 10:02 AM
Presumably the non payment of wages will deem the contract to be null and void and he would be free to move as a free agent?

And with a skeleton squad deprived of it's biggest earners, we can hump them 7-0 (again) at the next derby. :thumbsup:

Fingers crossed.

HFC 0-7
01-11-2011, 11:34 AM
It may not be as simple as that. HoMoFC obviously don't have acces to funds in the UK (ref. latest wages fiasco), therefore any money will have to come from Lithuania or thereabout. International transfers (despite what you see in films) aren't instantaneous. It appears that Romanov/UKIO/UBIG are either unable or unwilling to keep throwing money at the yams to keep them afloat.

Not instantaneous, but usually within a matter of hours depending on the currency.

KeithTheHibby
01-11-2011, 12:09 PM
Not instantaneous, but usually within a matter of hours depending on the currency.

If they wanted to pay the players today they could, there is a cut off point for foreign currency which is at some point in the afternoon so there is no excuse really.

Dashing Bob S
01-11-2011, 12:13 PM

Completely. And even more culpable are their agents, letting their clients get mixed up in such a dubious organisation.

itchy07
01-11-2011, 01:20 PM
Read a comment on KDS regarding rankgers but thought it should also be applied to the yams, "I wish they'd hurry up and die, it's like watching a badger that's been hit by a car".

Andy74
01-11-2011, 01:30 PM
Completely. And even more culpable are their agents, letting their clients get mixed up in such a dubious organisation.

It's not a big risk though. The club is paying people well over the odds mainly and so if you can get that for 2 or 3 years it really doesn't matter overall if some of the payments are late, you are getting way more than you'd get with wages that were lower but on time every time.

If it comes to the stage they can't pay you any more then your contract gets ripped up and you go and get paid somewhere else.

So we can question why people keep doing it but it's not actually a difficult decision.

YehButNoBut
01-11-2011, 02:24 PM
Some of them are over 2 weeks unpaid.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15542642.stm?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Dashing Bob S
01-11-2011, 03:07 PM
It's not a big risk though. The club is paying people well over the odds mainly and so if you can get that for 2 or 3 years it really doesn't matter overall if some of the payments are late, you are getting way more than you'd get with wages that were lower but on time every time.

If it comes to the stage they can't pay you any more then your contract gets ripped up and you go and get paid somewhere else.

So we can question why people keep doing it but it's not actually a difficult decision.

Actually Andy, you're spot on. Why not take those muppets to the cleaners as long as they're prepared to pay over the odds? My rage would probably be better directed at the footballing authorities who let this failed institution run up debts it'll never be able to pay, then inevitably sneak back into the game with them written off.

hibeesdude
01-11-2011, 03:16 PM
...and an interesting wee vlad rant on the official site....guess what everyone else's fault...yawn

Greentinted
01-11-2011, 04:22 PM
"When asked by several 1st team players as to when they can expect their wages, Mister Romanov mimes his response"

http://christinebarry.com/images/no_money.jpg

grunt
01-11-2011, 06:12 PM
PFA Scotland being ignored by Vlad.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15542642.stm?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Westie1875
01-11-2011, 06:26 PM
PFA Scotland being ignored by Vlad.

I wonder it Romanov is actually hoping for this to happen, if players request to terminate their contracts it gets him out of having to pay for the remainder of them, would this mean they can't sue him?

Ozyhibby
01-11-2011, 06:27 PM
It's been a long time coming but it is going to be worth the wait. I definitely think we may be entering a new phase.
All hail VLADIMIR.

weonlywon6-2
01-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Some of them are over 2 weeks unpaid.

"and now, the end is near"

yam fuds:faf:

weonlywon6-2
01-11-2011, 07:36 PM
I wonder it Romanov is actually hoping for this to happen, if players request to terminate their contracts it gets him out of having to pay for the remainder of them, would this mean they can't sue him?

A number of players have already been hit by bank charges after defaulting on direct debits.

really ! , wheres my violin:violin:

iwasthere1972
01-11-2011, 07:41 PM
A number of players have already been hit by bank charges after defaulting on direct debits.

Reeks of exaggeration. Surely those Champions League Winners are not that skint that they have to be checking their bank accounts every day and default on payments at the first sign of hardship.

My hearts bleeds for them.

RickyS
01-11-2011, 07:51 PM

loady pesh, if any of those first team players are living month to month I will eat my hat.

weonlywon6-2
01-11-2011, 08:00 PM
loady pesh, if any of those first team players are living month to month I will eat my hat.

exactly,thats what i was thinking.

it really isnt looking good for them

Kaiser1962
01-11-2011, 08:41 PM

You might be surprised. People tend to live to their means. Big wages usually mean big mortgages but there will be some of the first team squad that are not on big bucks. Their website lists a first team squad of 39 players, of which four are out on loan.

Westie1875
01-11-2011, 09:11 PM

Convenient excuse I reckon, a few of them see an opportunity to get out of there quickly and are going to try and take it, quite right too.

SteveHFC
01-11-2011, 09:16 PM
If they were to go bust. Would you take any players from them.

cocopops1875
01-11-2011, 09:17 PM
As kaiser says you would be surprised read somewhere Colin Hendry tho skint was getting by due to an offshore pension I'm not 100% but sure 5grand a month was the figure. You don't get that by not having a fair whack come off your direct debit, that house and your motor maybe some property and they probably don't have the spare cash people think

Hibbyradge
01-11-2011, 09:19 PM
If they were to go bust. Would you take any players from them.

That would make a lovely thread of it's own.

Just change the words to "When they go bust, which players should we take..." :wink:

Albion Hibs
01-11-2011, 09:29 PM
You might be surprised. People tend to live to their means. Big wages usually mean big mortgages but there will be some of the first team squad that are not on big bucks. Their website lists a first team squad of 39 players, of which four are out on loan.

I would agree with that. Seems a little stange that they paid all of the office staff first, do disrespect to them but i would have thought the playing staff came first.

Regardless they are largely on over inflated wages for the standard of player they are so I dont see them walking away from their contracts.

BEEJ
01-11-2011, 09:31 PM
Which neatly sums up why the economies of the Western world are currently in such a pickle. (sorry for the thread hijack)

If what you say is true, though, you have to wonder when footballers have such short playing careers why more of them aren't sensible enough to set aside at least some of their inflated players' salaries for later on in life when they'll be forced to live off meagre BBC pay-cheques arising from appearances on Open All Mics. :wink:

steakbake
01-11-2011, 09:38 PM
Not all players are on the inflated salaries which have attracted various journeymen to the PBS. There will be a fair few younger lads who might struggle financially if they haven't been paid.

I'm not suggesting a whip-round or anything but I would feel sorry for the guys who are at the start of their careers and having their first professional experience at that madhouse.

PaulSmith
01-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Not all players are on the inflated salaries which have attracted various journeymen to the PBS. There will be a fair few younger lads who might struggle financially if they haven't been paid.

I'm not suggesting a whip-round or anything but I would feel sorry for the guys who are at the start of their careers and having their first professional experience at that madhouse.

Young laddies and staff have been paid. Top team huvnae.

down the slope
01-11-2011, 10:30 PM
Oh ma sides, one plonker on keechback said "No, thats about the impending points deduction for Rangers and the need to keep the end of season interesting. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if some Rangers players are not getting wages just now and Vlad is doing the same just to bring this to the open. Why are the players union not saying too much??? "
Totally f...... bonkers !

Steve-O
02-11-2011, 05:59 AM
It is a bit boring to be honest.

Hertz don't pay wages. Statement released saying things are ok and the money is caught up offshore or something. Payment is eventually made a couple of days late. End.

Wish I'd put this post on one of the previous threads about them not getting paid on time :greengrin

Kaiser1962
02-11-2011, 06:06 AM
Young laddies and staff have been paid. Top team huvnae.

Do you know if that includes the young guys who are listed in the first team squad? My understanding is that all staff have been paid along with their U-19's. Managerial staff and the entire first team squad remain unpaid and, today, we are two weeks away from their next payday with no home games in the interim. Christmas may not be good in Gorgie. We live in hope.

Oh ma sides, one plonker on keechback said "No, thats about the impending points deduction for Rangers and the need to keep the end of season interesting. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if some Rangers players are not getting wages just now and Vlad is doing the same just to bring this to the open. Why are the players union not saying too much??? "
Totally f...... bonkers !

The players union were contacted by Hearts first teamers over the weekend following some heated post match discussions in the PBS. The SPFA contacted Hearts first thing Monday morning but are being totally ignored. Legal steps are being considered.

Beefster
02-11-2011, 06:22 AM
I would agree with that. Seems a little stange that they paid all of the office staff first, do disrespect to them but i would have thought the playing staff came first.

Regardless they are largely on over inflated wages for the standard of player they are so I dont see them walking away from their contracts.

In comparison, non-playing staff are paid peanuts. Much easier to pay them than the players if cash flow is a problem.

Ozyhibby
02-11-2011, 06:24 AM
If I remember rightly, this is how the Gretna implosion started. Hopefully it will end the same.

Barney McGrew
02-11-2011, 06:26 AM
When is the next big chunk of debt due to be paid back to UBIG?

Something sticks in my mind that it's around £12m and due this month or next.

Northernhibee
02-11-2011, 06:29 AM
If I remember rightly, this is how the Gretna implosion started. Hopefully it will end the same. Milestone (or whatever his name was) stepped down and left them with huge debts. The SPL paid out their prize money early to keep them going to the end of the season.It was fairly similar at Dundee when Di Stefano ****ed off too.

bingo70
02-11-2011, 06:42 AM
Was the gretna situation not much closer to the end of the season so the spl basically had to help them over the finishing line?

With the size of the debts compared to the income they've got and the length of time left till the end of the season I wouldn't have thought any rescue packages would be comparable with the gretna situation

MUPPET
02-11-2011, 06:56 AM
Oh ma sides, one plonker on keechback said "No, thats about the impending points deduction for Rangers and the need to keep the end of season interesting. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if some Rangers players are not getting wages just now and Vlad is doing the same just to bring this to the open. Why are the players union not saying too much??? "Totally f...... bonkers ! Just been on keekback they really are total ******s! They think administration would be a walk in the park just cut back on expenditure and continue as a going concern...ta ta ****bos going concern in the Edinburgh amateur league maybe!

johnrebus
02-11-2011, 07:28 AM
Milestone (or whatever his name was) stepped down and left them with huge debts. The SPL paid out their prize money early to keep them going to the end of the season.It was fairly similar at Dundee when Di Stefano ****ed off too.

Totally different scenario at the big team.

They owe the money to themselves.

Whats the problem?

:dunno:

smurf
02-11-2011, 07:30 AM
They all signed their deals knowing the history so all deserve no sympathy whatsoever.

And normally I would feel for fellow football supporters but that lot deserve all that's coming.

matty_f
02-11-2011, 07:41 AM
I don't understand why the money isn't there yet. You can transfer the money internationally very quickly. If I was one of the players I would be going tonto about it. Romanov is taking the pish right out of them with this. The guy's a banker FFS - and he is fannying about moving money internationally? Absolute joke.

RickyS
02-11-2011, 07:41 AM
Totally different scenario at the big team.

They owe the money to themselves.

Whats the problem?

:dunno:

thats what all my ****bo mates throw at me when we "discuss" fitbaw.
canny happen at the bus shelter cos vlad "owns" the bank

Geo_1875
02-11-2011, 11:51 AM
SPL could hand Vlad their "prize-money" early to help him pay the wages? What's the prize for splitting the OF?

johnrebus
02-11-2011, 11:55 AM
thats what all my ****bo mates throw at me when we "discuss" fitbaw.
canny happen at the bus shelter cos vlad "owns" the bank

As far discussing fitbaw with Yam persons, I find it more rewarding to talk to my dog.

He is much more knowledgable about the game...,

:brokenyam:

inglisavhibs
02-11-2011, 12:48 PM
Good news is that the next monthly salary is due in 2 weekshttp://www.hibs.net/images/icons/icon7.png

I don't understand why the money isn't there yet. You can transfer the money internationally very quickly. If I was one of the players I would be going tonto about it. Romanov is taking the pish right out of them with this. The guy's a banker FFS - and he is fannying about moving money internationally? Absolute joke.

Andy74
02-11-2011, 01:12 PM
Meant to be paid today now. Any news?

forthhibby
02-11-2011, 01:15 PM
SPL could hand Vlad their "prize-money" early to help him pay the wages? What's the prize for splitting the OF?

did they not do this to help gretna when they were in finiancial trouble? Whatever happened to Gretna

mjhibby
02-11-2011, 02:41 PM
Much as i would love them to go down the drain (and rangers as well of course)i fear like well and dundee they will somehow survive,end up paying 10p in the £1 to the creditors and start building again.It sticks in my throat how dundee have gone into administration twice and still carry on and that boyle at well left creditors owed £11m and now they are second in the league.A lot of wells creditors were small businesses as was dundees and while many of them struggled to survive the clubs continue.As usual we do everything in the correct manner and i have to say im proud of that.
The big difference with rangers is of course its the taxman they owe and he wont settle for anything less than 100%.hertz im not so sure of but with all the problems stacking up with discipline out of the window and facing another big loss this year vlad may well say enough is enough.ill believe it when i see it but will just sit back and watch the mayhem continue at the pbs.What with sergio,black grainger,vlads rants and another big fine on the way it cant get much funnier now can it.Dont you just love em.

iwasthere1972
02-11-2011, 02:57 PM
did they not do this to help gretna when they were in finiancial trouble? Whatever happened to Gretna

IIRC the SPL had to give Gretna funds to complete their SPL fixtures otherwise the scenario would have been to disregard all their results that season which wouldn't have been fair on the teams who had taken maximum points off them. Think the Yams were up for disregarding all Gretna's results that season as they only took 5 points off them out of a total of 12 points. :wink: Whatever happened to Hearts?

YehButNoBut
02-11-2011, 03:47 PM
No news to say if money has been paid today but there is an update on BBC site saying -

The Scottish Premier League is ready to enter the fight between Hearts players and their club over unpaid wages.

A league source told BBC Scotland that if a formal complaint is received from a player, they could divert money due to the club directly to the squad.

The SPL make regular payments to top flight clubs, distributing money from their commercial ventures.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15542642.stm

Gettin' Auld
02-11-2011, 05:14 PM
No news to say if money has been paid today but there is an update on BBC site saying -

The Scottish Premier League is ready to enter the fight between Hearts players and their club over unpaid wages.

A league source told BBC Scotland that if a formal complaint is received from a player, they could divert money due to the club directly to the squad.

The SPL make regular payments to top flight clubs, distributing money from their commercial ventures.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15542642.stm

Could you imagine Vald's reaction if that happened!!!

:greengrin

down the slope
02-11-2011, 05:29 PM
On BBC sportsound just now that the Kaunus players have not been paid , piggy bank is empty !.

Ozyhibby
02-11-2011, 05:47 PM
On BBC sportsound just now that the Kaunus players have not been paid , piggy bank is empty !.

Tick Tock

--------
02-11-2011, 05:52 PM
Just seen Charlie Mann on the Beeb.

Do ALL Jambos weigh in at 25 stone plus? The guy's a blubber monster.

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-11-2011, 05:52 PM
Does Charlie Mann have a radio face or what? Hartley sticking the boot in and saying the players should strike? Couldna make it up.

weonlywon6-2
02-11-2011, 05:57 PM

that makes the situation a lot worse for hearts i feel.

vlads last statement really gave a big clue that he is not willing to invest any more money in them, but will most likely run with young players on low wages.

if some of the players play some clause in their contract that was mentioned he would be quite happy i think to let them go

what a mess to be in

--------
02-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Does Charlie Mann have a radio face or what? Hartley sticking the boot in and saying the players should strike? Couldna make it up.

Charlie IS pretty ugly, ain't he?

And that would be PH getting a wee bit of his own back, IMO - vultures coming home to roost at the Pig-pen? :greengrin

TowerHibs
02-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Meant to be paid today now. Any news?

Without saying too much, in my line of employmen, I know that there have been no payments to at least 4 first team players

--------
02-11-2011, 06:06 PM
Without saying too much, in my line of employmen, I know that there have been no payments to at least 4 first team players

The Czech's is in the post. :greengrin

scoopyboy
02-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Just seen Charlie Mann on the Beeb.

Do ALL Jambos weigh in at 25 stone plus? The guy's a blubber monster.

Have you never heard of the massive Hearts support?

greenlex
02-11-2011, 06:32 PM

Good news but I thought they were niw amateurs?:confused:

down the slope
02-11-2011, 06:44 PM
Good news but I thought they were niw amateurs?:confused:
Aha , but Lithuanian amateurs are different. in Vladland they are paid in Litas which is the same as nowt !.

greenlex
02-11-2011, 06:47 PM
Aha , but Lithuanian amateurs are different. in Vladland they are paid in Litas which is the same as nowt !.

Gotcha:aok::greengrin

Andy74
02-11-2011, 08:35 PM

Sad news.

YehButNoBut
03-11-2011, 07:14 PM
According to Ewan Murray the Hearts players have been talked into postponing their complaint to the SPL as Sergio has given them assurances they will be paid.

:fibber:

@mrewanmurray (https://twitter.com/#%21/mrewanmurray) Ewan Murray
Hearts players agree to postpone complaint to SPL over wages. Assurance given by Paulo Sergio to them in meeting today that they'll be paid

cabbageandribs1875
03-11-2011, 07:39 PM
According to Ewan Murray the Hearts players have been talked into postponing their complaint to the SPL as Sergio has given them assurances they will be paid.

@mrewanmurray (https://twitter.com/#!/mrewanmurray) Ewan Murray
Hearts players agree to postpone complaint to SPL over wages. Assurance given by Paulo Sergio to them in meeting today that they'll be paid

so, the team coach can give them assurances, but the freakin owner of the club cant ? deary me

anyway, i know this wont be any consolation to the unpaid yamboids but, carla that owns underworld in corrie st is struggling to pay her staff as well :(

nortonhibby
03-11-2011, 07:43 PM
I wonder if the same demolition contractors will be taken on that downed the Sighthill 3, that would be nice.
And to turn the tip into a duck pond for the kids to enjoy would be a nice touch.

Vlad is more of a hero than AK. Bye Bye we aint gonna miss ya:flag:

YehButNoBut
03-11-2011, 08:46 PM

@mrewanmurray (https://twitter.com/#%21/mrewanmurray) Ewan Murray

More on this story on Sky website http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11790/7290002/Hearts-delay-wage-complaint

Hearts' players have put their faith in manager Paulo Sergio over their unpaid wages, PFA Scotland has revealed.

Senior squad members at the SPL club are still waiting for their wages, which were due on 16th October, and are yet to be given a date when they can expect to receive their monthly income.
But following discussions with Sergio (http://topics.skysports.com/Paulo+Sergio/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif and assurances from director Sergejus Fedotovas - right-hand man to owner Vladimir Romanov (http://topics.skysports.com/Vladimir+Romanov/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif - the Hearts (http://topics.skysports.com/hearts/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif players have chosen not to sign a letter of complaint addressed to SPL chief executive Neil Doncaster (http://topics.skysports.com/Neil+Doncaster/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif at Hampden.

The players are understood to have been told that lodging the complaint with the SPL, with the possibility of invoking Fifa Article 14 for breach of contract with just cause, would exacerbate the situation and a collective decision was made to bide their time.

A statement from the players' union, PFA Scotland, read: "The players trust their manager's word and as a gesture of good faith the players agreed to postpone their complaint."

clerriehibs
03-11-2011, 08:50 PM
More on this story on Sky website http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11790/7290002/Hearts-delay-wage-complaint

Hearts' players have put their faith in manager Paulo Sergio over their unpaid wages, PFA Scotland has revealed.

Senior squad members at the SPL club are still waiting for their wages, which were due on 16th October, and are yet to be given a date when they can expect to receive their monthly income.
But following discussions with Sergio (http://topics.skysports.com/Paulo+Sergio/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif and assurances from director Sergejus Fedotovas - right-hand man to owner Vladimir Romanov (http://topics.skysports.com/Vladimir+Romanov/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif - the Hearts (http://topics.skysports.com/hearts/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif players have chosen not to sign a letter of complaint addressed to SPL chief executive Neil Doncaster (http://topics.skysports.com/Neil+Doncaster/?section=football)http://static.lingospot.com/spot/image/spacer.gif at Hampden.

The players are understood to have been told that lodging the complaint with the SPL, with the possibility of invoking Fifa Article 14 for breach of contract with just cause, would exacerbate the situation and a collective decision was made to bide their time.

A statement from the players' union, PFA Scotland, read: "The players trust their manager's word and as a gesture of good faith the players agreed to postpone their complaint."

What's the point in them greetin about it in the first place, if they weren't truly willing to get it sorted? And it's not as if it hasn't happened before, in all probability it will happen again. Will they just look for assurances from roamingoff's lackey's next time too? Bunch of cowards ... and I bet when the PFA asked them about the alleged threats by roamingoff if they were to take it further, they all just studied their velcro shoe fasteners.

Jim44
03-11-2011, 09:33 PM
Vlad wins again. They deserve all the cr@p he throws at them. He must hold them in utter contempt.

matty_f
03-11-2011, 09:43 PM
Vlad wins again. They deserve all the cr@p he throws at them. He must hold them in utter contempt.

I think it comes with being associated with the Yams - there's an expectation that they will, once employed there, bend over and take anything that Vlad pushes into them.

SkintHibby
03-11-2011, 09:56 PM
Why is everyone on Hibs.net creaming themselves over the latest antics of our neighbours?

To me it seems like an average normal crazy week over on the dark side.:dunno:

Spike Mandela
03-11-2011, 10:10 PM
doormats

Andy74
03-11-2011, 11:52 PM
Some fans chief on sky saying fans would not back the players. What an idiot.

RickyS
04-11-2011, 01:33 AM
Why is everyone on Hibs.net creaming themselves over the latest antics of our neighbours?

i can't bring myself to have a joke at my ****bo mates expense just yet for that reason
cant help but think its another false alarm! i am desperately hopin they disappear never to be seen again!:flag:

Steve20
04-11-2011, 06:19 AM
So does that mean if they get paid in the next few days, that people on here were getting over excited for nothing again.

It's not the first time he hasn't paid them on time and i'm sure it won't be the last.

Geo_1875
04-11-2011, 06:35 AM
But the players have accepted not being paid. Surely Vlad will see that as a green light to delay payment whenever he wants. Maybe he's decided they should be on a months lying time.

bingo70
04-11-2011, 06:55 AM
So does that mean if they get paid in the next few days, that people on here were getting over excited for nothing again.It's not the first time he hasn't paid them on time and i'm sure it won't be the last. Vlad has never told the high earners to find a new club before so at the very least it appears they might be starting to live within their means again which would take it back to being a level playing field again

Greentinted
04-11-2011, 06:57 AM
"In other words, the money is out there somewhere and it's on the way. It's just a matter of when not if they are paid."

Now I'm no economic/financial genius but what how does this work? Uncle Vlad, being a banker and all, should know about yon new-fangled electronic money transfer facilities or is he indulging his other career and bringing the dough over (in used banknotes) from Lithuania in a submarine?

Proving that their employees are as spineless as the morons that support them.
Story here (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2011/11/04/hearts-trio-hold-showdown-talks-with-club-after-squad-admit-concerns-over-unpaid-wages-86908-23536744/)

James70
04-11-2011, 06:58 AM
What's all the fuss about?

Of course the players will get paid.

Just won't be this side of Christmas though!

Wait till January when they can get mega bucks for Templeton and/or Driver as I can't see Vlad putting any more money in!

johnrebus
04-11-2011, 07:43 AM
Isn't it nice to see that the players are just as spineless and forelock tugging as their 400,000 fanbase?

So, because Sergio - who hasn't been paid either - says, 'trust me boys, you will be paid', they all fall back into line, drop their drawers and bend over again!

You just could not make this up.

Never mind, whether they get paid over the next few days or not, its been a great week. The cooncil stadium has been booted into touch and the best players have been told to beat it. Carlsberg are in about this somehow........,

:aok:

CentreLine
04-11-2011, 07:48 AM
"In other words, the money is out there somewhere and it's on the way. It's just a matter of when not if they are paid."

Now I'm no economic/financial genius but what how does this work? Uncle Vlad, being a banker and all, should know about yon new-fangled electronic money transfer facilities or is he indulging his other career and bringing the dough over (in used banknotes) from Lithuania in a submarine?

Story here (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2011/11/04/hearts-trio-hold-showdown-talks-with-club-after-squad-admit-concerns-over-unpaid-wages-86908-23536744/)

"Yes, he is very concerned with the state of Scottish footbal l and seriously unhappy with Edinburgh City Council over their refusal to back his plans for a new stadium - but he has no intention of damaging the club."

Perhaps he should realise that CEC are an elected body supposed to look after the interests of all of the people of Edinburgh. Certainly they are not there to look after the interest of the man of many promises who delivers none.

Kato
04-11-2011, 07:55 AM
its been a great week. The cooncil stadium has been booted into touch and the best players have been told to beat it.

Very true.

The Scotsman has some Vlad flunky quoted as saying VR is "angry" at the Council for not taking on his plans (diddums) and also saying that the "fire sale" isn't really happening: and yet elsewhere there are quotes from an agent saynig he's been given acces to a price list claiming Hearts want £3M for Driver (snork) and £1M for players whose contract is up at the end of this season.

It'll be a madhouse again in two weeks time.

Hexham Hibee
04-11-2011, 08:33 AM
Surely the answer to this problem is obvious - mad vlad should use his shirt sponsors and borrow the money to pay the players from Wanka.com

Baldy
04-11-2011, 09:04 AM
I love the fact they earn on average £7-10K a week, yet are moaning because they can't pay their car loan or mortgage because of not being paid for 2 weeks...

deary me what poor soul's can't afford to live, what ever will the majority of the country do .. oh yeah we will hold a charity appeal for them... :violin:

aye right:na na:

If they are that stupid and wasteful that they haven't saved any money when your earning that sort of wages then tough, I have no sympathy for them what so ever.

GIRUY:yamlaugh:

alexedwards
04-11-2011, 09:13 AM

Very much this. There'll be a few moves here and there and Vlad 'll do it iin his way and his time but forget this "Bust" nonsense.
Thousands of crap, useless, time-wasting posts with no real source to back it up but plently of unreliable sources - what a
waste of time for the suckers who post on this trash.

greenlex
04-11-2011, 09:20 AM
Very much this. There'll be a few moves here and there and Vlad 'll do it iin his way and his time but forget this "Bust" nonsense.
Thousands of crap, useless, time-wasting posts with no real source to back it up but plently of unreliable sources - what a

Worse forthe idiots who read them eh?:rolleyes:

cabbageandribs1875
04-11-2011, 09:24 AM

your quite upset about all us suckers eh :confused: can you type out a list of threads that we can all read instead, thus becoming 'un-suckerised' :greengrin

alexedwards
04-11-2011, 09:24 AM
Worse forthe idiots who read them eh?:rolleyes:

Don't need to pick out one or two and you get the gist - thread titles are a bit of a giveaway.:wink:

Cabbage East
04-11-2011, 09:29 AM

You're hurting aren't you?

ScottB
04-11-2011, 09:35 AM
I love the fact they earn on average £7-10K a week, yet are moaning because they can't pay their car loan or mortgage because of not being paid for 2 weeks...

deary me what poor soul's can't afford to live, what ever will the majority of the country do .. oh yeah we will hold a charity appeal for them... :violin:

aye right:na na:

If they are that stupid and wasteful that they haven't saved any money when your earning that sort of wages then tough, I have no sympathy for them what so ever.

GIRUY:yamlaugh:

To be fair, I'm sure a few of them at least are on less than that, but it's all relative isn't it, I earn a lot more than someone working part time in Tescos, but if I stopped getting paid I'd run into issues fairly quickly! You tend to live according to your income, so a guy on a few grand a week probably has a much bigger mortgage etc.

While you'd hope that most of them are managing to not blow through 10 grand a month or what not and have some savings, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them start running out of cash fast. Mystifying why they have backed off from complaining for fear of 'making things worse' how do things gets worse exactly? They are basically approaching the point of having no contract anyway! Perhaps he's hoping they don't want to risk the future of the club by protesting over their wages or something.

cabbageandribs1875
04-11-2011, 09:38 AM

and having been 'washed' in a few laundrettes to keep the dosh nice and clean

johnrebus
04-11-2011, 09:48 AM

Ach well, I'm a sucker and I love trash.

Many thanks for pointing this out. Now I'm clued up.

:eyes:

down the slope
04-11-2011, 09:57 AM

But just think of all the yams who sneak a look on here ?, if it gets a few of them foaming at the mouth then all the better , Are you foaming yet ?.

Mickey Edwards
04-11-2011, 10:01 AM

NB : he's not me ....taking the great man's name in vane :taxi

TrinityHibs
04-11-2011, 10:14 AM

I am sure those who are more attuned to accounts and finance can explain better but my understanding is that Hertz currently have an unsustainable debt, are probably technically insolvent, are not paying their players, are looking to get rid of anyone who can kick a ball in a straight line, have an owner who's wealth is directly linked to a bank with a lower share value than Lloyds or RBS, have a stand that is at best a health hazard, a dwindling support and players with some form of value being placed on the sex offenders list. When you play poker and miss the last card on the draw and get a spade instead of the diamond you need you end up with a busted flush. Right now Vlads holding a diamond, club, spade and heart and nothing he can do will get him a flush. Its not happened yet but the next card being turned will confirm Hertz are BUST. I am happy enough with this game are you?

Twa Cairpets
04-11-2011, 10:29 AM

Erm. that would be yourself then, what with reading the thread and posting on it?

For me, speculation about the inevitable collapse and humiliation of the rotting edifice that is Hearts is both enjoyable and entertaining.

The only thing I don't like on these threads is people posting "this" when refering to someone elses post. It is used ad nauseum on notsomuchkickingbutwalkingblindlyintodeathback.com , and does so seem so, well, yam.

Judas Iscariot
04-11-2011, 10:49 AM

YOUUUUUU :faf:

bawheid
04-11-2011, 10:54 AM
The only thing I don't like on these threads is people posting "this" when refering to someone elses post. It is used ad nauseum on notsomuchkickingbutwalkingblindlyintodeathback.com , and does so seem so, well, yam.

This.

Twa Cairpets
04-11-2011, 11:25 AM

This.

LTYF :greengrin

YehButNoBut
04-11-2011, 11:27 AM
Looks like Hearts players have been promised that their wages are being processed in Lithuania, but if they have not turned up by Monday they will consider lodging a formal complaint.

Anyone think they will be in their bank by Monday?? :I'm waiti

Surely by then they are only a week or so away from next months wages being due and it all starting again.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/hearts_players_will_consider_spl_action_again_if_w ages_saga_goes_on_1_1948279

HEARTS players were today awaiting their wages following a promise from manager Paulo Sergio that overdue salaries are being processed by officials in Lithuania.

Should they fail to arrive by Monday, however, the squad will consider lodging a formal complaint with the SPL despite Sergio urging them not to do so during a team meeting yesterday.

cabbageandribs1875
04-11-2011, 11:30 AM
a few hertz players might waken up one morning with a horses head under the pillow :gun:

Spike Mandela
04-11-2011, 11:38 AM
Looks like Hearts players have been promised that their wages are being processed in Lithuania, but if they have not turned up by Monday they will consider lodging a formal complaint.

Surely by then they are only a week or so away from next months wages being due and it all starting again.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/hearts_players_will_consider_spl_action_again_if_w ages_saga_goes_on_1_1948279

HEARTS players were today awaiting their wages following a promise from manager Paulo Sergio that overdue salaries are being processed by officials in Lithuania.

Should they fail to arrive by Monday, however, the squad will consider lodging a formal complaint with the SPL despite Sergio urging them not to do so during a team meeting yesterday.

They are obviously scared that if they make waves that they won't be paid at all and will be dropped. Vlad has them over a barrel. They sit tight while he scrambles about trying to free up cash from within his 'empire' to fund their salaries.

It's the equivelant of a referree playing on beyond a 90 minutes until the other team scores.

Next time this happens they will have nobody to blame but themselves.

Albion Hibs
04-11-2011, 11:43 AM

Sounds like the proverbial "cheque is in the post" line.

Looks like they have bricked it and sat back down like good little vlad minions. As you say only a week until next months pay is due, perhaps that will be on time then revert to the norm of weeks and weeks late.

The fact is it is all becoming much more serious than the previous days late and his all concuring speaches, and for the first time since the sub berthed down at Queensferry it sounds like the mighty one has had his fill. How and when he choses to disappear I guess we will wait and see.

Twa Cairpets
04-11-2011, 12:07 PM

Ignoring for a moment that the business in question is Hearts, here's the boiled down long-and-short of it.

C.£10 million pound turnover business cannot pay salaries

Employees are not only not paid, but have not been given (to the best of anyones knowledge) a reason why they haven't been

Dates given for payment have passed without anything materialising

Employees have apparently been threatened that if they take any industrial action or make any complaint "things will be worse"

Absentee owner of dubious reputation states publicly they are not going to waste any more money on the business

They have no income stream of any significance until weeks after salaries are next due.

If you knew someone who worked in this company would you be advising them to look elsewhere for work?

ScottB
04-11-2011, 12:12 PM
a few hertz players might waken up one morning with a horses head under the pillow :gun:

On the plus side that will keep them ticking over on the food front...

matty_f
04-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Ignoring for a moment that the business in question is Hearts, here's the boiled down long-and-short of it.

C.£10 million pound turnover business cannot pay salaries

Employees are not only not paid, but have not been given (to the best of anyones knowledge) a reason why they haven't been

Dates given for payment have passed without anything materialising

Employees have apparently been threatened that if they take any industrial action or make any complaint "things will be worse"

Absentee owner of dubious reputation states publicly they are not going to waste any more money on the business

They have no income stream of any significance until weeks after salaries are next due.

If you knew someone who worked in this company would you be advising them to look elsewhere for work?

The most nuts thing about it all, IMHO, and the reason why I'd be going absolutely mental about it if I was a player, is that Vlad owns a bank, so there is no way he couldn't get that money to the players today if he needed to or wanted to. Romanov is treating them disgustingly with this, I just can't believe that they'd suck it up like this!

easty
04-11-2011, 12:34 PM

The tooth fairy wasnae so scary when I was wee...

RyeSloan
04-11-2011, 12:50 PM
The most nuts thing about it all, IMHO, and the reason why I'd be going absolutely mental about it if I was a player, is that Vlad owns a bank, so there is no way he couldn't get that money to the players today if he needed to or wanted to. Romanov is treating them disgustingly with this, I just can't believe that they'd suck it up like this!

Aye but most of them signed on at the club with the knowledge that this had happened before...can hardly came as a suprise for them.

Hibbyradge
04-11-2011, 12:56 PM

I concur.

One Day Soon
04-11-2011, 01:16 PM

Your anguish seeps from the screen with each typed word.

Tynie, Donald Ford, Wallace Mercer, parades and wreath laying, 1986, Bobby Parker, 'the Edinburgh establishment', the demise of Rover, the demise of that safe financial services middle management job..........where did it all go wrong?

Please keep posting

bawheid
04-11-2011, 01:26 PM

I concur.

:tsk tsk:

le bill
04-11-2011, 03:18 PM
Been Paid now according to Beeb Web Site