PDA

View Full Version : Gordon Smith & Bobby Johnstone flags

Thomson1875
17-10-2011, 10:17 AM
After I took up the challenge of taking donations towards the Eddie Turnbull flag, people where saying it would be good to have all 5 done one day.

Would there be a few people willing to donate a couple quid each to get these two flags made? The design will be the same as the ET flag.

Barmy flags will do them both for 500 pound so surely a few people will chuck a few quid in each even if there was 500 people to contribute towards them it would be 1 pound each.

Lets get more flags into the storage facilities that are now within the East Stand and get them out every few games or so.

To donate the paypal address is...

hibs12thman@hotmail.co.uk

(Please state that it is towards the 2 flags if you will be donating towards them)

Lets get these two added to our flag collection guys.

:flag:

blackpoolhibs
17-10-2011, 10:20 AM
After I took up the challenge of taking donations towards the Eddie Turnbull flag, people where saying it would be good to have all 5 done one day.

Would there be a few people willing to donate a couple quid each to get these two flags made? The design will be the same as the ET flag.

Barmy flags will do them both for 500 pound so surely a few people will chuck a few quid in each even if there was 500 people to contribute towards them it would be 1 pound each.

Lets get more flags into the storage facilities that are now within the East Stand and get them out every few games or so.

To donate the paypal address is...

hibs12thman@hotmail.co.uk

(Please state that it is towards the 2 flags if you will be donating towards them)

Lets get these two added to our flag collection guys.

:flag:

Great idea my friend, although the way things are going we will be able to all get a flag each. :boo hoo:

Thomson1875
17-10-2011, 10:22 AM
Great idea my friend, although the way things are going we will be able to all get a flag each. :boo hoo:

I know what your saying, But would be good to see the 5 of them altogether along one of the stands. Even the FF stand Have one in each of the middle sections if there is a display planned.

Would look really good.