PDA

View Full Version : When will the penny drop with Petrie & Co?

Leith Green
16-10-2011, 05:54 PM
Will it be when our season tickets fall well below 5k next season from 11k a few years ago?
Will it be when they sack yet another wrong appointment?

Please realise that you guys run the club and are now responsible for taking this club backwards. Once Calderwood is emptied, please do the decent thing and walk away because you are making a right mess of things now..

nortonhibby
16-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Will it be when our season tickets fall well below 5k next season from 11k a few years ago?

Please realise that you guys run the club and are now responsible for taking this club backwards. Once Calderwood is emptied, please do the decent thing and walk away because you are making a right mess of things now..

If anyone dropped a penny near RP youd see a man move very quick to pocket that penny and sit with a smug grin under his Bunnet licking his tache.

connerg
16-10-2011, 06:24 PM

The penny has dropped but they can't sack him now after backing him recently, we can't afford it anyway. Should have taken the £300k compo when it was offered, or was it?

Captain Trips
16-10-2011, 06:25 PM
Unfortunatly the penny has to drop with the boss of RP and co, the onfield record of Hibs over last 5yrs along with manager appointments is simply unacceptable, 1 European outing in 5 seasons is not good enough ST sales are not good enough, time for them all to go.

IWasThere2016
16-10-2011, 07:30 PM

I think it has dropped - they have eyes in their heads and can see the empty stands; they have ears to hear the boos also!

IMHO the problem is they do not have the collective ability or resources to do owt about it. The baw is burst!

Let's see what the Board do to correct the mess we're in .. my advice is don't hold yer breath!

There has been one constant in the dramatic demise in recent years .. in which time has he not re-appointed SL and FH also???

Speedway
17-10-2011, 09:50 AM
If anyone dropped a penny near RP youd see a man move very quick to pocket that penny and sit with a smug grin under his Bunnet licking his tache.

Smug grin AND licking his tash at the same time?

That Rod's got talent.

francobaresi
17-10-2011, 03:45 PM
I think it has dropped - they have eyes in their heads and can see the empty stands; they have ears to hear the boos also!

IMHO the problem is they do not have the collective ability or resources to do owt about it. The baw is burst!

Let's see what the Board do to correct the mess we're in .. my advice is don't hold yer breath!

There has been one constant in the dramatic demise in recent years .. in which time has he not re-appointed SL and FH also???

Totally agree! The view on this side of the rose tinted glasses is not pretty... I don't think they are capable to do anything about our present dilemma... They will sit and stick their big fat heads in the sand hoping for something to happen like a couple of wins to take the pressure off... Wake up, get your heads out the sand, the baw is burst, cough up or sell up... You are choking this club to death...

RIP HFC...