PDA

View Full Version : Tom Lewis and the Portugese Masters

greenlex
16-10-2011, 04:14 PM
As it stands it looks like Young Tom will win this event in only his third event as a professional. His performance at this years Open was a bit special but shold he win (and it will take somehing really special to overtake him) this performance will eclipse that by quite a way. A young man with the golfing world in his grasp. Well done my son. :flag:

H18sry
16-10-2011, 05:05 PM
His win today guarantees his European tour card for next season :thumbsup:

IWasThere2016
16-10-2011, 08:05 PM
No bad - but did he have 7 putts after 8 holes today :wink:

IWasThere2016
16-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Or 21 putts in total? :wink:

Or a 63? :greengrin

greenlex
17-10-2011, 11:33 AM
No bad - but did he have 7 putts after 8 holes today :wink:

Or 21 putts in total? :wink:

Or a 63? :greengrin

Decent G but I bet you didnt win €400,000 sweep money.:greengrin

IWasThere2016
17-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Decent G but I bet you didnt win €400,000 sweep money.:greengrin

Sadly very true - I should make double figures though :greengrin

Putted beautifully - missing only 2 putts from inside 15 feet - it was RED hot!

Drove well too but my second shots were tooo wild or I could have easily broke 70 gross!

Should be a single figure handicapper soon :pray:

greenlex
25-10-2011, 06:47 PM
What a fantastic win forLuke Donald at the weekend. Just watched it this afternoon. He needed to win the tournament to win the moneylst. A bit behind with nine holes left after a double at 8. Reels off 6 birdies on the spin from the ninth to win. The only reason he was paying there was because he had the chance to top both the PGA Tour moneylist and te European moneylist. No one in hstory has ever done this. One down and one to go with a substantal lead. A true champion. I for one will e backing him for a major next year.:thumbsup:

IWasThere2016
26-10-2011, 03:29 PM
What a fantastic win forLuke Donald at the weekend. Just watched it this afternoon. He needed to win the tournament to win the moneylst. A bit behind with nine holes left after a double at 8. Reels off 6 birdies on the spin from the ninth to win. The only reason he was paying there was because he had the chance to top both the PGA Tour moneylist and te European moneylist. No one in hstory has ever done this. One down and one to go with a substantal lead. A true champion. I for one will e backing him for a major next year.:thumbsup:

That was good viewing! :agree: Still doesnae float ma boat but good luck tae him!