PDA

View Full Version : Police and Stewards at Man City Yesterday (merged)

SteveHFC
16-10-2011, 12:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po0dZfS2CDg

nonshinyfinish
16-10-2011, 02:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po0dZfS2CDg

Police and stewards in being dickheads shocker...

linlithgowhibbie
16-10-2011, 04:51 AM
It doesnt show what the stewards/police were called into the crowd for, or how the guy was behaving prior to being huckled, harsh to judge without seeing that side of the story.
Hope the guys okay tho':agree:

Antifa Hibs
16-10-2011, 11:54 AM
Fans should be ashamed off themselves for letting it happen, polis/stewards should've got leathered. Anyother country in Europe that would've resulted in a riot, here though we have someone videoing it. Germany, France, Italy, Croatia, Poland, Serbia the fans don't allow the police in the stands. Here we let them walk all over us. That's the brits for ya I guess...

truehibernian
16-10-2011, 12:10 PM
Fans should be ashamed off themselves for letting it happen, polis/stewards should've got leathered. Anyother country in Europe that would've resulted in a riot, here though we have someone videoing it. Germany, France, Italy, Croatia, Poland, Serbia the fans don't allow the police in the stands. Here we let them walk all over us. That's the brits for ya I guess...

Really :rolleyes: You must be at a very different Easter Road than me then. I think the police at ER are pretty good, pretty good natured and nearly always chat away no problem. Usually they tuck themselves away at either end of the stand, out the way of the fans, and only really get involved if someone (or the stewards) point something out..........very rare where I sit by the way. The only place I have ever encountered lousy police is at Ibrox (in Scotland). Everywhere else they have been sound and up for banter.

You get tossers in every walk of life, yet you clearly have tarred them all with the same brush eh.

There are some right good Hibees amongst the polis too by the way.

LancashireHibby
16-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Agree with the above, I think we do quite well at ER in terms of being allowed to stand up etc in the East. I know they've had the odd game where people have been asked to sit down, but that's nothing more than a token gesture to maintain the safety certificate.

khib70
16-10-2011, 12:28 PM

Really :rolleyes: You must be at a very different Easter Road than me then. I think the police at ER are pretty good, pretty good natured and nearly always chat away no problem. Usually they tuck themselves away at either end of the stand, out the way of the fans, and only really get involved if someone (or the stewards) point something out..........very rare where I sit by the way. The only place I have ever encountered lousy police is at Ibrox (in Scotland). Everywhere else they have been sound and up for banter.

You get tossers in every walk of life, yet you clearly have tarred them all with the same brush eh.

There are some right good Hibees amongst the polis too by the way.
:agree:See first post above:rolleyes:

Scouse Hibee
16-10-2011, 12:41 PM

It's people with your mentality that were rioting on the streets not so long ago :asshole:

Pedantic_Hibee
16-10-2011, 05:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po0dZfS2CDg&feature=player_embedded

davym7062
16-10-2011, 05:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po0dZfS2CDg&feature=player_embedded

omg thats shocking

iwasthere1972
16-10-2011, 05:42 PM
omg thats shocking

:agree: If you're going to do a video then practice holding the camera/phone still and get decent footage.

Simples.

Rattler
16-10-2011, 05:45 PM

frazeHFC
16-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Joke. Why pick on 1 man out of them all? Surprised nothing more kicked off..........