PDA

View Full Version : The Board must at least be looking.......

Wheat Hound
15-10-2011, 10:58 PM
at making a managerial change? It would be utter negligence and intransigence for them not to have at least considered alternatives.

To those in the know, Quiet Man, Scoopyboy etc, has no-one even heard any whispers re the above?

CC's post match interview appeared negative by his own mogadon-esque standards. The final interview of a condemned man? Let's hope so.

stokesmessiah
15-10-2011, 11:51 PM
at making a managerial change? It would be utter negligence and intransigence for them not to have at least considered alternatives.

To those in the know, Quiet Man, Scoopyboy etc, has no-one even heard any whispers re the above?

CC's post match interview appeared negative by his own mogadon-esque standards. The final interview of a condemned man? Let's hope so.

I was contemplating starting a thread like this, they must be starting to look at the market?

sesoim
15-10-2011, 11:59 PM
Petrie usually takes about a month to appoint a new manager, and invariably makes the wrong choice anyway. At least this time, we have Billy Brown ready to take over. I think he'd do a good steady job in the short term.

Captain Trips
16-10-2011, 12:48 AM
I would like to know are RP etc being as looked at? they are as bad as CC.

greenlex
16-10-2011, 04:53 AM
I would be disappointed if they were not making enquiries at this stage.

IWasThere2016
16-10-2011, 05:44 AM
Michael O'Neill's stock is high

Peter Houston wants the job - he's very unpopular at Tannadeechee, regarded as lazy and is on £175k pa.

Danny Lennon's doing a good job, and Gary Bollan's highly regarded.

There's certainly options - and the Board have to act (if only to resign!).

EasterRoad4Ever
16-10-2011, 05:46 AM
Too early to look for a new man. Timetable is:

1 Dec - sack Cc, 4 weeks to find new, grateful, undemanding, non-confrontational, rookie, manager, 1 week to formally appoint, 3 weeks to assess current bunch of loaners, transients, wasters, too late to buy anyone in Jan, Petrie sells GOC on last day of window and saves another few quid. Downward spiral continues.

IWasThere2016
16-10-2011, 05:50 AM
Too early to look for a new man. Timetable is:

1 Dec - sack Cc, 4 weeks to find new, grateful, undemanding, non-confrontational, rookie, manager, 1 week to formally appoint, 3 weeks to assess current bunch of loaners, transients, wasters, too late to buy anyone in Jan, Petrie sells GOC on last day of window and saves another few quid. Downward spiral continues.

Thanks Rod - that makes sense :wink:

Dr Jimmy
16-10-2011, 06:02 AM
[QUOTE=The_Quiet_Man;Peter Houston wants the job - he's very unpopular at Tannadeechee, regarded as lazy [/QUOTE] Eh? Am I reading this correctly he wants to come to Hibs?