PDA

View Full Version : Question When did we last do the Hibees bounce at Easter Road?

AL-Qaholik
15-10-2011, 08:08 PM
Interesting conversation in the FF upper today - far more interesting than another ****less performance on the park, that's for sure...

When was the last time we had cause to 'do the Hibees bounce' at Easter Road? :confused:

I honestly cannot remember a game in the last 3/4 years that we have played well enough to get the place bouncing or put one over on a half-way decent side at home...

The most worrying thing, we were saying, is that I don't even think the fans care enough at the moment to really get into a bouncing mood even if we were to somehow pull a cracking performance (or at least a good result against a Hearts, Rangers, Celtic etc) out of our erchie!

Sad, sad times...

Diclonius
15-10-2011, 08:15 PM
The three minutes we were beating Hearts last season?

vercol36
15-10-2011, 08:22 PM
Some folk did it after the equaliser against Dundee Utd a few weeks ago

Thecat23
15-10-2011, 08:25 PM
I did it when I fell down the stairs about 2 weeks ago going for a pie. Both @ss cheeks bounced me about three feet from the bookie stand!! :D

R'Albin
15-10-2011, 11:21 PM
I know this wasn't at Easter Road but I remember the 12th man doing it at the 0-1 Ayr game:rolleyes:

HibbyAndy
16-10-2011, 02:46 PM
There hasn't been a real hibees bounce since we done away with the old East terracing.

The good old days when we played teams of the park on a regular occurrence , God i miss those days.

blackpoolhibs
16-10-2011, 03:08 PM
This might be a bit radical, but i'd like the club to say the east stand is now the family stand starting next season. Then tell us the famous 5 is for the 12th man section 43 and every other group of fans that want to stand, sing, wave flags and generally create an atmosphere.

LancashireHibby
16-10-2011, 07:11 PM
This might be a bit radical, but i'd like the club to say the east stand is now the family stand starting next season. Then tell us the famous 5 is for the 12th man section 43 and every other group of fans that want to stand, sing, wave flags and generally create an atmosphere.
And on an unreserved seating basis.

Last decent Bounce I can remember was at least a couple of seasons ago when Fletcher scored in the first 90 seconds in the derby.

Onceinawhile
17-10-2011, 06:15 PM
When we were beating rangers 1 0 after. About 10 seconds and were looking to go 12 games or so unbeaten is the last I can remember

hailhail22
18-10-2011, 04:00 PM
The three minutes we were beating Hearts last season?

Thought that aswell but i was at the back of the east so not sure how good it actually was :dunno: Remember when i had a ST in the FF lower when i was young and the old east was bouncing regularly and looked good.

Gala Foxes
19-10-2011, 02:13 PM
its mainly the away fans that are doing the bouncing at Easter Road nowadays - 5 home wins in the last 21 home games explains why