PDA

View Full Version : I want jim Jeffries in NOW

hibsfan
15-10-2011, 07:23 PM
Calderwood had lost the dressing room and simply has t got a clue. When will hibs and actually stand up and demonstrate - big changes needed...

Saorsa
15-10-2011, 07:36 PM
Well you can have him!

That stout pig faced yam twat can GTF. He better never be anywhere near the Hibs job.

Rougier45
15-10-2011, 07:41 PM
This may work - but being a fat hearts fatherless type- he would get very little time- and would have to be uber successful and no matter what at some time his chickens would come home to roost and he would be abused .
what about wgs or Roy keane or Martin oneil

matty_f
15-10-2011, 07:42 PM
Well you can have him!

That stout pig faced yam twat can GTF. He better never be anywhere near the Hibs job.

:top marks There are literally thousands of managers out there, if the best we can do is that fat Jambo twat then we're in serious trouble.

jdships
15-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Calderwood had lost the dressing room and simply has t got a clue. When will hibs and actually stand up and demonstrate - big changes needed...

For goodness sake be careful what you wish for :rolleyes:
If there is to be a change let's at least show some ambition and go for someone with some class and a pedigree :confused:

Hibbyradge
15-10-2011, 07:47 PM
I'd prefer Neil Lennon.

Ray_
15-10-2011, 07:48 PM
:top marks There are literally thousands of managers out there, if the best we can do is that fat Jambo twat then we're in serious trouble.

We already are in deep pooh pooh Matty.

Scouse Hibee

Is that you Billy Brown? If you're not Billy then please GTF!

Golden Bear
A more likely scenario will be Mcinnes getting the Bristol City job and Jefferies appointed as his replacement. I wonder who JJ would then want as his Assistant?!

Www1875hfc
15-10-2011, 07:49 PM
The attendance is falling at a drastic rate as it is,bring in FJK and watch it crash even further, i want that fat jambo no where near the hibs job.

CallumHibs07
15-10-2011, 07:51 PM
Calderwood had lost the dressing room and simply has t got a clue. When will hibs and actually stand up and demonstrate - big changes needed... Jim Jefferies can **** off

BT58
15-10-2011, 07:54 PM
Dont want JJ anywhere near hibs
Maybe as muted in another thread we are waiting on
Shamrock getting papped out of europe
RP must get the next appointment right
Thats IF CC gets the bullet
League attendancies may bring his downfall tho
Bt

nortonhibby
15-10-2011, 07:55 PM
Well you can have him!

I Would say every Hibby i know would not go back:confused: but im already at that point it cant get any worse so RP Do as you please it does not matter anymore its to late.:flag:

nortonhibby
15-10-2011, 07:57 PM
A more likely scenario will be Mcinnes getting the Bristol City job and Jefferies appointed as his replacement. I wonder who JJ would then want as his Assistant?!

Probably BB Who would jump like a rat leaving the Titanic.

cabbageandribs1875
15-10-2011, 07:58 PM

i'l demonstrate if that big chubby yamboid ever gets anywhere near the home dressing room at ER :aok:

Hibi
15-10-2011, 08:02 PM
Jim Jefferies can **** off

Too right, that would be the final straw for me. Not sure where the jumbo love in has come from. Done a decent job at killie, crap at Bradford and sacked by hearts in the end after a similar run to Hughes. Also got a few hammerings from us under mcleish the first time around. No way for me, it would be another uninspiring run of the mill, cheap option with an average record. Would rather stick with what we've got

lucky
15-10-2011, 08:02 PM
I would give BB the job. Our club is dying x

vercol36
15-10-2011, 08:25 PM
calderwood had lost the dressing room and simply has t got a clue. When will hibs and actually stand up and demonstrate - big changes needed...

yam.

ronaldo7
15-10-2011, 08:50 PM

He's got a big gob, and uses it when it suits him. He has the chance to say his piece whilst second in command. He should be doing it NOW!

3pm
15-10-2011, 09:12 PM

As technology evolves, you won't be able to get on Hibs.net without your username, password and blowing into the breathalyser that will eventually be built into all PC's. You, my friend, will be snookered.

Kaiser1962
15-10-2011, 09:14 PM

Not only would I not touch him with a bargepole I am thankful that, as an added safety feature, the feeling is reciprocated.

essexhibee
15-10-2011, 09:21 PM
I want someone in that gets us winning and playing football. If that's jefferies then...

lucky
15-10-2011, 09:22 PM
He's got a big gob, and uses it when it suits him. He has the chance to say his piece whilst second in command. He should be doing it NOW!

You are correct but If he's no1 the players know he is the boss

nortonhibby
15-10-2011, 09:22 PM
i'l demonstrate if that big chubby yamboid ever gets anywhere near the home dressing room at ER :aok:
He the fat git is the last manager we want id go for GS, With WS a close behind and MOneil a 3rd choice:flag:Souness is not working:confused: neither is RW Who played for us the Bald one, and let us not forget AM Who lifted the cup for us:top marks

BT58
15-10-2011, 09:24 PM

Maybe he has,,, who knows,, maybe hes a yam afterall and wants to get hibs relegated ( shakes heid
we where going down well before BB got involved
I will rephrase that,, weve actually improved,,, aw ****** it, i dont know if we have
Theirs 1 man to blame for the predicament we are in
It aint BB
CC MUST GO
BT

ronaldo7
15-10-2011, 09:50 PM
Maybe he has,,, who knows,, maybe hes a yam afterall and wants to get hibs relegated ( shakes heid
we where going down well before BB got involved
I will rephrase that,, weve actually improved,,, aw ****** it, i dont know if we have
Theirs 1 man to blame for the predicament we are in
It aint BB
CC MUST GO
BT

CC should have gone in the summer imo, however the Mussy Messiah has not stopped the rot. League form W1 D2 L2. Not the stuff to bring back the hoardes to ER.

saltandsauce
15-10-2011, 10:11 PM
After some of the ++++ that came from the stands today im considering attending away games only,utter ++++ was our home support today

iwasthere1972
15-10-2011, 10:28 PM

The only positive I can see in bringing him in is that we wouldn't even have to change any of the words in the "Cheer Up JJ" song.

Hibercelona
15-10-2011, 10:30 PM
I can see it now...

"I was in the changing cubicle of the Hibs shop just as they called me and offered me the managerial role." :duck:

On a serious note, I'd give up an arm and a leg to see JC come back. He's the man that should have been given "more time" IMO.

stokesmessiah
15-10-2011, 10:34 PM

Loving the fact you put a kiss at the end of your post, there is very little love on this board these days. Well done you on being comfortable in your skin :thumbsup::greengrin

Audio Visual
16-10-2011, 12:00 AM
I want someone in that gets us winning and playing football. If that's jefferies then...

...fine. Who cares who the manager is, as long as he knows what he is doing. If Jefferies was boss and we won he Scottish cup, he would live forever as a Hibs legend alongside Smith, Johnstone, Reilly, Turnbull, Ormond, Baker, Stanton, Sauzee et al. His allegiances before, or after are irrelevant. Anyone who thinks otherwise is part of the problem, not the cure...

cabbageandribs1875
16-10-2011, 12:14 AM
...fine. Who cares who the manager is, as long as he knows what he is doing. If Jefferies was boss and we won he Scottish cup, he would live forever as a Hibs legend alongside Smith, Johnstone, Reilly, Turnbull, Ormond, Baker, Stanton, Sauzee et al. His allegiances before, or after are irrelevant. Anyone who thinks otherwise is part of the problem, not the cure...

seriously ???????? he should not even be mentioned in the same sentence as they guys :bitchy: i feel like boakin now :sick: deary me

frazeHFC
16-10-2011, 12:38 AM
".....fat jammy *******....." part of the song sums it up for me.

Hibercelona
16-10-2011, 01:22 AM

He already is a Hibs legend compared to some of the players mentioned above...... but for different reasons entirely. :wink:

nonshinyfinish
16-10-2011, 02:23 AM

Source? Or did you just make it up?

Albion Hibs
16-10-2011, 02:32 AM

Lost the dressing room? lets be honest you have not the slightest clue if that is true - poor mans football analysis. If anything recent displays have showen to total opposite.

As for wanting demonstrations and a hearts man to manage the team - you sound very yamish to me. I dont want fat jim anywhere near that post at easter road and I dont honestly believe that any self respecting hibs fan would.

Phil MaGlass
16-10-2011, 07:48 AM
Im of the mind something needs to be done but what, get Jeffries in? no way....if you really want regular crowds of 5000 then go for him.
as for demonstrating Hibs fans dont have it in them, gutless and voiceless. You had yir chance a few weeks ago but were prepared to keep quiet and suffer in silence or just not go back, and some had the cheek tae slag the guy off who had the nerve to protest. Again gutless and voiceless. Could we be the prawn sandwich supporters of the SPhell?
Anyhoos I thought we have been playing not too badly recently. Scoring a few and I thought all we had to do was shore up the defence, may take a wee bit longer than anticipated but I think we will come good.

joe breezy
16-10-2011, 08:17 AM
Lost the dressing room? lets be honest you have not the slightest clue if that is true - poor mans football analysis. If anything recent displays have showen to total opposite.

As for wanting demonstrations and a hearts man to manage the team - you sound very yamish to me. I dont want fat jim anywhere near that post at easter road and I dont honestly believe that any self respecting hibs fan would.

I wouldn't mind if Jim Jeffries got Hibs playing well and winning games.

I think managers can do well with some clubs and pretty poor with others.
There's not many managers that are consistently great wherever they go, not that Hibs can attract managers that have been great elsewhere.
So that makes the process and decision pretty tricky.

Younger managers who have played under very good managers at clubs where you are expected to win seem to do okay.

But even that is no guarantee, managers need funds to do well and in the SPL at Hibs there doesn't seem to be enough to sign really good players.

Would Owen Coyle or Paul Lambert do well at Hibs? Who knows...but I have a feeling they would do better than Calderwood bit maybe they would have left as Collins did....

oldbutdim
16-10-2011, 08:31 AM
I doubt very much that Calderwood has lost the dressing room although I wouldn't be too surprised if he couldn't actually find it.

Phil D. Rolls
16-10-2011, 10:11 AM

:hmmm:

I don't think Jeffries would entertain coming to a club where he is disliked by so many supporters. At his age he doesn't need the hassle.

I'm all for open letters and hat kicking at the back of the stand. That's the only way we'll ever be a big team again.

blackpoolhibs
16-10-2011, 10:41 AM
Jeffries has done well in Scotland, but even if he won us the double, he'd still not be accepted by some. There are just some people who cant manage some clubs, FJK is one, Sally McCoist couldnt manage the dodgers, and Lemon couldnt go to the huns either.

Can you imagine once his days as a player are over, Riordan turning up at tynie as their new manager?:greengrin

The_Horde
16-10-2011, 02:38 PM
If Petrie appointed that ugly fat tramp I would never return to Easter road as long as he is chairman.

Gerard
16-10-2011, 02:41 PM
I would be concerned about the food bill for JJ, If we had sponsorship then we might be able to afford this cost:greengrin
G

jdships
16-10-2011, 03:50 PM

In the words of a certain Mr McInroe " You can't be serious " !!!!!
To put that clowns name on the same page even as those you mention is a joke :na na:

aberhibsfc
16-10-2011, 04:27 PM

Squeeky bum time if he turns up at the Hibs shop.

HibsMax
16-10-2011, 04:29 PM

Is the bit in bold true? I haven't heard anything recently but the last I did hear was that the players liked working with him. However, that information is a few weeks old now.

smurf
16-10-2011, 04:38 PM
No issue with me of him and BB giving it a go until the summer.

nortonhibby
16-10-2011, 04:39 PM
He is not the answer.

hibs0666
16-10-2011, 11:27 PM
No issue with me of him and BB giving it a go until the summer.

You can have my season ticket if that turd gets anywhere near the Hibs job.

Dunbar Hibee
16-10-2011, 11:28 PM
You won't get him, he's off somewhere else. :agree:

Sir David Gray
17-10-2011, 12:19 AM
We could do a lot worse, in my opinion.

There's absolutely no danger of Jefferies ever wanting the Hibs job, though, and a vast majority of Hibs fans would never accept him at Easter Road either, so for those two reasons alone, it's a complete non-starter.

As someone else has said already, there's just some people that could never work for certain football clubs.

Jim Jefferies-Hibs
Derek Riordan-Hearts
Ally McCoist-Celtic
Neil Lennon-Rangers
Gary Neville-Liverpool
Steven Gerrard-Manchester Utd

I personally think we could do quite well with Jefferies in charge. I think an experienced man at the helm like Jefferies would be good for the club.

It's never going to happen, though. Not in a month of Sundays.

offshorehibby
17-10-2011, 07:50 AM
Please, not JJ, a definite sideways move. There's a thread on the Bounce saying D utd might be sniffing about MO'N. We'll leave it to long and miss out on a good young manager. Danny Lennon might be a good shout.

The Falcon
17-10-2011, 07:59 AM
Jumbo Jim is being discussed but Orange Jimmy isnt? Discuss. :greengrin

hibiedude
17-10-2011, 08:14 AM

Anyone who can bring success to Hibs would be more than welcome by me because its clearly not going to happen under Calderwood leadership.

The names mentioned in this thread are well out of our price range

Sevenil73
18-10-2011, 10:32 AM
Derek Mcinnes would have been a good shout had Rod moved swifter

flash
18-10-2011, 10:44 AM
Why not get Gary Cocke too and complete the set? Gies peace.

Joe Baker II
18-10-2011, 10:58 AM
We could do a lot worse, in my opinion.

There's absolutely no danger of Jefferies ever wanting the Hibs job,

A vast majority of Hibs fans would never accept him at Easter Road either, so for those two reasons alone, it's a complete non-starter.

I personally think we could do quite well with Jefferies in charge. I think an experienced man at the helm like Jefferies would be good for the club.

Think he would consider it asked.

Not sure "a vast majority" would not accept him although I agree the reaction could make a smallish minority seem like such and indeed have a negative impact.

If the web had existed in 1986 you could have added Maurice Johnston and Rangers to your list of players who who would never join certain clubs.

And think Hibs would do ok with Jefferies - he is the best of the realistic candidates available. And would certainly make things interesting which would be the biggest advantage.

Holmesdale Hibs
18-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Fat Jim is a decent manager, probably better than CC, but I wouldn't have him for the Hibs job. No chance. It will just never happen.

Even if we did offer it to him, I can't see him taking it. Can't see why he would want or need the hassle.

I could see him being the next Scotland manager and that wouldn't bother me but he could never manage Hibs.

proud_and_green
18-10-2011, 11:51 AM
He the fat git is the last manager we want id go for GS, With WS a close behind and MOneil a 3rd choice:flag:Souness is not working:confused: neither is RW Who played for us the Bald one, and let us not forget AM Who lifted the cup for us:top marks

I think you are talking about:

GS - Gordon Strachan (that was easy)
WS - Walter Smith.....?
RW - Ray Wilkins......:taxi!
AM - Alex Miller

I fully agree - no way Fat JIm, but are you saying that next to him you would least want Walter Smith then next least want Michael O'Neil. Not sure what the rest is about!

allezsauzee
18-10-2011, 12:16 PM
Danny Lennon as next manager please

Northernhibee
18-10-2011, 12:35 PM
I would take just about anyone if they turned us around.

greenginger
18-10-2011, 01:03 PM
Willie McCartney was manager at Tynecastle for about 15 years before coming Easter Road and stealing Gordon Smith from under their noses and winning 3 league titles.

Now if someone could guarantee FJK would repeat that he might be worth considering.

Dunbar Hibee
18-10-2011, 01:06 PM
If we employed Danny Lennon as our next manager i'd be very depressed.

Hibernia Na Eir
18-10-2011, 01:51 PM
JJ no thanks.

enough said.