PDA

View Full Version : O'Hanlon

Gala Foxes
15-10-2011, 06:43 PM
Higdon gave him the run around all afternoon - from the early header before the goal to the incident where O'Hanlon was booked

As for the goal - the scorer got a free header

Must do better

greenlex
15-10-2011, 06:47 PM
Higdon gave him the run around all afternoon - from the early header before the goal to the incident where O'Hanlon was booked

As for the goal - the scorer got a free header

Must do better

Not convinced. Calderwoods poorest signing IMO. He should now be up to speed and have no excuses. Not the older head at CB I was looking for.

bingo70
15-10-2011, 07:19 PM
Poor mans Colin Murdoch IMO

HFC 0-7
15-10-2011, 07:26 PM
Poor mans Colin Murdoch IMO

I dont think you could come up with a harsher comment than that to describe how bad someone is!

lucky
15-10-2011, 07:29 PM
I actually like him. It must be hard playing in defence for hibs with no one marking the runners from midfield

Gala Foxes
15-10-2011, 07:35 PM
I actually like him. It must be hard playing in defence for hibs with no one marking the runners from midfield

Its the crosses into the box that are exposing O'Hanlon

Andy74
15-10-2011, 07:40 PM
Other than O'Connor I'm struggling to think of many of CCs signings that have been better than what we had.

greenlex
15-10-2011, 07:45 PM
Other than O'Connor I'm struggling to think of many of CCs signings that have been better than what we had.

I think the Calderwoods Midfielders win over Yogis. Is O' Hanlon really any worse than what Yogi signed?

Gala Foxes
15-10-2011, 07:51 PM
I think the Calderwoods Midfielders win over Yogis. Is O' Hanlon really any worse than what Yogi signed?

Watch the goal on Sky Sports News - an attempt to clear it would have been good

greenlex
15-10-2011, 07:53 PM
Watch the goal on Sky Sports News - an attempt to clear it would have been good

Not disagreeing.

Gala Foxes
15-10-2011, 07:57 PM
the other concerning thing this afternoon (I realise there were many) was how many times, when Hibs were on the ball & a player was in space, that his team-mate played the ball behind him, any momentum was lost & Well just closed the play down

lucky
15-10-2011, 08:04 PM
He is Hibs best defender x

cocopops1875
15-10-2011, 11:59 PM
I think he is poor, sold to us as a dominant centre half who scores from set peices and what we get is a guy who looks like not winning a header in his stay at Hibs, no pace no clean everything out tackles can't see what he brings

Don Giovanni
16-10-2011, 01:30 AM
I think the Calderwoods Midfielders win over Yogis. Is O' Hanlon really any worse than what Yogi signed? Not wanting to hijack the thread but since you ask... Is Scott better than Cregg? Is Osbourne better than Miller? Is Palsson better than McBride? Im afraid the answer is "no". They have all been pretty poor. Every single one of the above has failed to deliver on a consistent basis. We were a poor side under Yogi. We remain a poor side (are possibly a worse side) under Calderwood. Time to go IMO.

Cameron1875
16-10-2011, 02:26 AM
O'hanlon is rubbish as is towell, scott, agogo. Palsson, thornhill are two i am yet to be convinced with. Calderwood must go now, its so depressing going to Easter Road at the moment.

Judas Iscariot
16-10-2011, 07:08 AM
Not wanting to hijack the thread but since you ask... Is Scott better than Cregg? Is Osbourne better than Miller? Is Palsson better than McBride? Im afraid the answer is "no". They have all been pretty poor. Every single one of the above has failed to deliver on a consistent basis. We were a poor side under Yogi. We remain a poor side (are possibly a worse side) under Calderwood. Time to go IMO.

O'hanlon is rubbish as is towell, scott, agogo. Palsson, thornhill are two i am yet to be convinced with. Calderwood must go now, its so depressing going to Easter Road at the moment.

:agree:

We're worse now than we ever were under Hughes

Gala Foxes
16-10-2011, 08:55 AM
What has happened to Palsson ?

When he first came, in his first 5/6 games he looked outstanding - since then he has gone downhill at a rapid rate. Partly I think due to the fact that the initial praise went to his head but you have also got to look at the way he has been played out of position & then hooked at half time a couple of times when playing out of position at right back when we are getting beat.

You have got to question the way that the coaching staff are working with him - he was, when he first arrived, the sort of midfielder we desparately need now.

SneakersO'Toole
16-10-2011, 10:11 AM
O'hanlons biggest weakness by far is his positional awareness. If you actually watch him when the opposition are on the attack, he will never check over his shoulder for runners into the box.

Add to this hos poor anticipation and chronic lack of pace and unfortauntely your left with what a would call a 'dud'.

Poor, poor signing by CC. One of many unfortunately.

Northernhibee
16-10-2011, 10:23 AM
If the likes of Spoony, Booth and Palsson deteriorate in our team, we'll get a reputation and struggle to stay an attractive proposition.

We have to get our youngsters playing well.

sahib
16-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Not wanting to hijack the thread but since you ask... Is Scott better than Cregg? Is Osbourne better than Miller? Is Palsson better than McBride? Im afraid the answer is "no". They have all been pretty poor. Every single one of the above has failed to deliver on a consistent basis. We were a poor side under Yogi. We remain a poor side (are possibly a worse side) under Calderwood. Time to go IMO.

I'm better than Cregg.