PDA

View Full Version : under 19s today

oconnors_strip
15-10-2011, 09:47 AM
the under 19s are playing dundee united at east mains today, kick off 12noon. get along if you can and see the lads bounce back from last weeks result against hearts. plenty time to get to easter road after it:thumbsup:

Golden Bear
15-10-2011, 04:24 PM
Some good news in an otherwise dismal day for the Hibees.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20111015/hibernian-u19s-3-dundee-united-0_2262950_2482775

oconnors_strip
15-10-2011, 05:42 PM
was a great performence by the lads today. was the only positive thing about hibs today!

truehibernian
15-10-2011, 06:08 PM
was a great performence by the lads today. was the only positive thing about hibs today!

I see Alex Harris scored a couple today nikki. He was the player at the start of the season I had been told about. I saw him at the game today too. His hair reminded me of Boozy's afro :greengrin Good to see the lads winning after the result last week.

oconnors_strip
15-10-2011, 06:11 PM
I see Alex Harris scored a couple today nikki. He was the player at the start of the season I had been told about. I saw him at the game today too. His hair reminded me of Boozy's afro :greengrin Good to see the lads winning after the result last week.

boozy's first goal was incredible play, just a shame no cameras were there to film it! he does have that fro going on to which is great:greengrin

Alfred E Newman
15-10-2011, 06:12 PM
When are we going to see some of this talent getting blooded in the first team? Surely they must be better than some of the third rate mercenaries and loan players currently masquarading as professional footballers at Easter Road. The lack of young players forcing their way into the side in recent times is one of the many reasons we are in such a mess.

oconnors_strip
15-10-2011, 06:14 PM
When are we going to see some of this talent getting blooded in the first team? Surely they must be better than some of the third rate mercenaries and loan players currently masquarading as professional footballers at Easter Road. The lack of young players forcing their way into the side in recent times is one of the many reasons we are in such a mess.

they are out on loan eg, scott smith and david crawford. they are the types of players we are craving at the moment!

but also i wouldnt want any of the younger lads going anywhere near the 1st team as they would be destroyed by the manager and sadly some fans

bruno
15-10-2011, 06:59 PM
i noticed that sam stanton not quoted today. He got taken off last week injured and was Hibs stand out player. Hopefully it not too serious. Incidentally i watched Hearts put in very poor performance in home defeat. Virtually same team as last week so shows how inconsistent players can be. I think this has lot to do with reason players not blooded en masse as there nowhere to hide in the SPL when you hit a bad run of form. Booth and Wotherspoon two examples where too much asked too young. Both excellent players but in a struggling side far too much to ask of them play well week in week out.

grantonhibee
16-10-2011, 12:23 AM
it was my first time down to watch the under 19's today and i must say i was really really impressed , some of the play in the match was great to watch a few of the boys stood out , caldwell , horribine & a lad called boozy?? great to watch all be back deffo , better than the first team at the moment for entertainment . well done lads:top marks

frazeHFC
16-10-2011, 12:41 AM
Well done U19s :not worth

Why was Handling not mentioned?

Sean1875
16-10-2011, 03:06 AM
Deano Horribine, top boy :not worth

PaulSmith
16-10-2011, 07:41 AM

Sent off last week

oconnors_strip
16-10-2011, 11:07 AM
it was my first time down to watch the under 19's today and i must say i was really really impressed , some of the play in the match was great to watch a few of the boys stood out , caldwell , horribine & a lad called boozy?? great to watch all be back deffo , better than the first team at the moment for entertainment . well done lads:top marks

that is alex harris, the lad who got 2 goals. he looks like boozy thats why his team mates call him that:greengrin

sent off at full time against the hearts for protesting to the referee

Future17
16-10-2011, 12:56 PM
they are out on loan eg, scott smith and david crawford. they are the types of players we are craving at the moment!

but also i wouldnt want any of the younger lads going anywhere near the 1st team as they would be destroyed by the manager and sadly some fans

:agree: