PDA

View Full Version : (NHC) Barcelona tickets?

Spudster
14-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Anyone ever been to the Nou Camp? What's the best way to get tickets? Tout's outside or online? I have a friend there should they need posted to a Barcelona address.

Any help appreciated cheers.

MacBean
14-10-2011, 01:26 PM
spanish version of ticketmaster - ServiCaixa.

http://www.servicaixa.com/nav/en/deportes/barcelona/eventos.html

KingFranck
14-10-2011, 01:41 PM
Anyone ever been to the Nou Camp? What's the best way to get tickets? Tout's outside or online? I have a friend there should they need posted to a Barcelona address.

Any help appreciated cheers.

Quick search on Google came up with
http://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/sport/barcelona-fc/barcelona-fc-tickets.html

steakbake
14-10-2011, 01:43 PM
Some cash machines sell them if you go to a bank - can't remember which one but think it's the Caixa Catalunya.

Alternatively, get yourself to the Nou Camp early doors and buy a ticket from the stadium ticket office. I was there a year or so ago and getting a ticket was very straight forward. Take cash though.

JimBHibees
14-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Some hotels sell you tickets which are basically someone else's season tickets which are easy to use as a barcode system of getting in. Cost a bit more but but easier than trying to find tickets other ways.

steakbake
14-10-2011, 02:25 PM
PS - when I mean early doors, I mean that as in - you have to go there in the morning, buy your tickets for the game and not as in - turn up and buy them an hour before kick off, for example.

Spudster
14-10-2011, 03:24 PM
Cheers guys, the early doors option isn't available unfortunately, land 3hrs before kick off. Mrs is going to be delighted with dumping cases and sprinting to the Nou Camp :greengrin

Hibee87
14-10-2011, 03:30 PM
I went about 7 or 8 years ag oto a barca valencia game, valencia were top of the league at the time prob about same time of year actually, think it was the october holiday form school and I was 16 we got them through our hotel (well my mates dad did) but there were loads of folk selling them outside the ground for face value you will see loads of people with hands i nthe air holding tickets....... although as i said was a few year ago and barca are 100 times better now so might not be as easy but certainly seemed to be plenty up for grabs then.

rollover hotdog 1e and a can of estrella dam also 1e when i was there enjoy (wonder how much infaltion has happened in spain since) :thumbsup:

CallumLaidlaw
14-10-2011, 04:02 PM
Funnily enough, I'm in Barcelona at the moment, and went to the stadium this morning to get tickets for tomorrows game. No problems. If you want to pay by card, you need your passport. Unless they're playing real or another top side, they get between 75,000-80,000 so there's plenty spare tickets, and loads become available within 10 days of the game as once the kick off time is confirmed, they have a scheme where season ticket holders can sell their ticket back to the club, which around 7,000 do apparently

Spudster
14-10-2011, 04:24 PM
Excellent info Callum :thumbsup:

Hibbyradge
14-10-2011, 04:38 PM
Funnily enough, I'm in Barcelona at the moment, and went to the stadium this morning to get tickets for tomorrows game. No problems. If you want to pay by card, you need your passport. Unless they're playing real or another top side, they get between 75,000-80,000 so there's plenty spare tickets, and loads become available within 10 days of the game as once the kick off time is confirmed, they have a scheme where season ticket holders can sell their ticket back to the club, which around 7,000 do apparently

How much did they cost? And, did you have a choice of stands etc?

GB6
14-10-2011, 04:38 PM
Anybody know how easy or difficult it would be to get back to salou after a night game? last train is at 22.20 which is useless

HibbiesandtheBaddies
14-10-2011, 04:54 PM
Anybody know how easy or difficult it would be to get back to salou after a night game? last train is at 22.20 which is useless

Our Thomson rep sorted tickets to a champs league game and arranged a bus to collect from a few hotels in Salou. We arranged it on the day as I'd forgot it was a champs league week. If your going with a tour company gie them a bell and see if they can arrange it in advance.

CallumLaidlaw
14-10-2011, 04:55 PM
How much did they cost? And, did you have a choice of stands etc?

He basically showed me a layout of the stadium and asked me where I wanted to sit. We went for the 2nd tier behind the goal which is 56 euros. First tier behind the goals is 53, the cheapest are about 35 I think but that is up at the very top, and prices go up to about 100 euros. We managed to get 2 seats together, but that is the most you'll get apparently.

Barney McGrew
14-10-2011, 05:10 PM

This mirrors my experience too, as has already been said their games rarely sell out and I've always been able to buy tickets direct from the club at the ground on either the day of or the day before the game. There's also loads of touts outside punting them. I would avoid organising them via your hotel, the concierges are wise that tourists will happily pay way over the odds because they expect it to sell out and you'll end up getting fleeced (from the prices I've been quoted from them).

My advice would be to stick to one of the bottom two tiers unless you like a bit of vertigo :greengrin

Good luck and enjoy it. Forca Barca :aok:

TornadoHibby
14-10-2011, 05:12 PM
Cheers guys, the early doors option isn't available unfortunately, land 3hrs before kick off. Mrs is going to be delighted with dumping cases and sprinting to the Nou Camp :greengrin

Assume you know that the stadium is on the outskirts of town! :wink: :greengrin

DH1875
23-10-2011, 01:04 AM

If your mate is living there he should be able to pick up tickets real easy, as long as it's not a massive game. Get him to pick them up or sent to his pad.
Like some have said, you can get them easy through using cash lines for some of the banks and there are also vending machine type things through out the city that you can get them from. To be honest though your best bet it buying direct from the club, either in person from the ticket office or the web site. Phone +34 93 496 36 00
and ask for an english speaker and you will be sorted unless it's a big game. The plus side is that season ticket holders are aloud to sell their tickets for games through the club so there are always some on the go. Had a look online and they got tickets for this weekend starting at 30 euros :thumbsup:.

https://entrades.fcbarcelona.cat/Ticketing/jsp/comprasPago.jsf?contador=nna
(https://entrades.fcbarcelona.cat/Ticketing/jsp/comprasPago.jsf?contador=nna)

Assume you know that the stadium is on the outskirts of town! :wink: :greengrin

Stadium isn't on the outskirts at all. Only 10/15 min walk from the sea front/ docks and is in the middle of a red light area :wink:. Las Ramblas is only 15 mins away buy subway.