PDA

View Full Version : League business...

stokesmessiah
14-10-2011, 09:42 AM
So its back to league business with a visit from Motherwell....Will be really interested to see how we perform tomorrow, things were starting to come together a little bit before being beaten by rangers prior to the break, a good opportunity for CC & BB to go through defensive drills etc? I have a confidence about the game and think we might well get 3 points, thoughts???

Also, if you like a little gamble then its well worth sticking a tenner on a red card during tomorrows match...http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15295516.stm

silverhibee
14-10-2011, 10:25 AM
So its back to league business with a visit from Motherwell....Will be really interested to see how we perform tomorrow, things were starting to come together a little bit before being beaten by rangers prior to the break, a good opportunity for CC & BB to go through defensive drills etc? I have a confidence about the game and think we might well get 3 points, thoughts???

Also, if you like a little gamble then its well worth sticking a tenner on a red card during tomorrows match...http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15295516.stm

I will stick a tenner on Paul Hanlon to score an own goal. :greengrin

Jack
14-10-2011, 10:39 AM
Undoubtedly progress is being made.

It is however imperative we win tomorrow if for no other reason than its my daughters 18th birthday and the hassle I’m going through to have her at the match and then off to her party is nobodies business. :rolleyes:

If there's anyone from the Club looking in on this – a public thank you! :wink:

down-the-slope
14-10-2011, 12:40 PM
can't raise the interest :rolleyes:...yet another match where i can't use my season ticket.......

I know this is old old ground...but in tight times it seems to matter more. What other product / service is there where you pay up front in full a year ahead....and then have no control in when the product / service is delivered........

Maybe a 'season' bulk purchase of 20 matches to be used over say 2 year period (buying a new one when this one finishes) usable when the matches are actually put on at a time / day that suits the majority....now i realise this gives less certainty of income for the club...but beleive me its better than a drip drip loss of fans who feel their commitment is being abused..they may actually then start batting for the fans as to when games are sheduled.....

silverhibee
14-10-2011, 01:16 PM
:flag: C'mon the Hibs. :flag:

silverhibee
14-10-2011, 03:03 PM
Has everyone forgot that the Hibs are playing tomorrow or something, not much talk about our home game tomorrow against Motherwell.

:flag: C'mon the Hibs. :flag:

3-1 Hibs. :hibees

blackpoolhibs
14-10-2011, 03:38 PM
can't raise the interest :rolleyes:...yet another match where i can't use my season ticket.......

I know this is old old ground...but in tight times it seems to matter more. What other product / service is there where you pay up front in full a year ahead....and then have no control in when the product / service is delivered........

Maybe a 'season' bulk purchase of 20 matches to be used over say 2 year period (buying a new one when this one finishes) usable when the matches are actually put on at a time / day that suits the majority....now i realise this gives less certainty of income for the club...but beleive me its better than a drip drip loss of fans who feel their commitment is being abused..they may actually then start batting for the fans as to when games are sheduled.....

Tell me the game is still at 3pm, they have not changed it????????:confused:

hibs0666
14-10-2011, 04:17 PM

What time is kick off?

blackpoolhibs
14-10-2011, 04:40 PM
What time is kick off?

Just checked a couple of sources, and its still 3pm. phew.

down-the-slope
14-10-2011, 05:19 PM
Just checked a couple of sources, and its still 3pm. phew.

Aye...its 3pm (a miracle in itself i suppose) but as its half term and i'm not here...

stokesmessiah
14-10-2011, 05:26 PM
Back on topic, does anyone want to have a pop at what team we might put out tomorrow? According to the bbc we are back to a full strength squad with Galbraith, Thornhill and Hart all back in training too although i suspect it might come far too early for any of them?

rab1875
14-10-2011, 05:40 PM
Aye...its 3pm (a miracle in itself i suppose) but as its half term and i'm not here...

:confused: Did You not know this before You purchased a ST ? seems strange to be upset about a saturday 3pm KO

blackpoolhibs
14-10-2011, 05:48 PM

When you mentioned you couldn't make it, i thought they'd changed the time again. Train tickets and all that purchased weeks ago. I thought i would have to get an earlier train, or even miss the match?

SouthamptonHibs
14-10-2011, 06:11 PM
With Paul Hanlon, Murray, Booth, O'Hanlon, Stephens, Stevenson to choose from at the back i'd be surprised if we don't ship 1 goal a game, 2 weeks work with BB is unlikley to sort these lads into a decent unit, CC has had a year with most of these guys!
I think we'll need to score 3 goals to win the game tomorrow, same as the Super J's game!

Possible good bet for tomorrow is both teams to score, with Garry O up front with Leigh G there are goals in our team!

Hibs to win 3v2 tomorrow:thumbsup:

HibsMax
14-10-2011, 06:52 PM

I find it ridiculous to be honest. I know that it's not applies to apples but with the NFL (yawn) you know well in advance when games are going to be played. Sundays at 1, 4 and 8. Mondays at 8. Thanksgiving and the odd other game on a Thursday too. What I see happening in the SPL, and maybe other leagues as well, is a real piss take for fans who count on some semblance of a routine to plan around.

down-the-slope
14-10-2011, 09:13 PM
:confused: Did You not know this before You purchased a ST ? seems strange to be upset about a saturday 3pm KO

:confused: Eh naw...fixtures announced after ST deadline

nortonhibby
14-10-2011, 10:13 PM

2-0 home win and 3 nice points in the bag:flag:

drifter533814
14-10-2011, 10:37 PM
no idea what the score will be, but should be a good game. Can see us sneaking a result tomorrow.

IWasThere2016
15-10-2011, 01:21 AM
MON THE HIBEES! :thumbsup:

Moulin Yarns
15-10-2011, 05:15 AM
Hibs are at home, I'm in Edinburgh, and I can't go! Stuck in a room off the High Street on a training course.

Any nice people want to tweet score updates? Hibby D??