PDA

View Full Version : Yams Mad Vlad (Lie Detectors)

Www1875hfc
13-10-2011, 05:53 PM
Anyone else hear Paulo Sergio' interview on Stv ?

Seemingly Romanov is installing lie detectors at Tynecastle? :dunno:

What next?

:fibber: :faf:

Baldy Foghorn
13-10-2011, 07:10 PM
Anyone else hear Paulo Sergio' interview on Stv ?

Seemingly Romanov is installing lie detectors at Tynecastle? :dunno:

What next?

:fibber: :faf:

The man gets more and more crazier by each passing week

greenginger
13-10-2011, 07:17 PM
I assume Vlad himself and the rest of the U.B.I.G. mafia will be excused the tests. :greengrin

LeithBoozy
14-10-2011, 12:06 PM
I assume Vlad himself and the rest of the U.B.I.G. mafia will be excused the tests. :greengrinNew 40 million pound stands, world cup stars, win champions league. The machine would blow-up.

down-the-slope
14-10-2011, 12:21 PM
Vlad - are you a jumped up ego maniac who has delusions of your own importance while living in your own paranoid world where you are the good guy and everyone else fails to see this...

No...

Bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep, bleep

:faf:

LancashireHibby
14-10-2011, 12:28 PM
I'm beginning to think it's just an elobrate wind up from an Eastern European betting syndicate, seeing how far they can push it before the Jambos realise what's going. A bit like a real-life Buckaroo.

LeithBoozy
14-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Vlad, you asked the Jambo's to beLIEve, were you telling them lie's. Certianly not,
BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP. BANG ! :greengrin

Dr Jimmy
14-10-2011, 01:04 PM
Vlad doing it would be a bit like Homer Simpson's test in the following clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2gnu1WXQk0&feature=related

Cabbage East
14-10-2011, 01:08 PM
Meanwhile, over the road they probably see this as a positive thing.

Do you think he is trying to uncover more potential nonces in the squad?

greenginger
14-10-2011, 01:25 PM
I'm beginning to think it's just an elobrate wind up from an Eastern European betting syndicate, seeing how far they can push it before the Jambos realise what's going. A bit like a real-life Buckaroo.

BUCKAROO ! I had forgotten all about that game.

I thought it was just a name for Weegies with a decerning taste in fortified wine . :greengrin

Jim44
14-10-2011, 02:37 PM
There has been a bit of confusion and loss in translation here. With the departure of Nade and the lack of response to Sergio's query " Who ate all the .......... ? , Vlad remedied the situation with the installation of a 'pie detector' in the home dressing room.:greengrin