PDA

View Full Version : Another ex Rangers Director freezes assets

PatHead
13-10-2011, 03:32 PM
Reported on BBC that McIntyre is now trying to freeze Rangers assets. Must admit that he will be part of the reason Rangers are in the mess they are and I always find it morally wrong that these guys walk away with large payoffs. However it is Rangers so that isn't so bad.

Anyone know when the HMRC court case is due?

CropleyWasGod
13-10-2011, 03:38 PM
Reported on BBC that McIntyre is now trying to freeze Rangers assets. Must admit that he will be part of the reason Rangers are in the mess they are and I always find it morally wrong that these guys walk away with large payoffs. However it is Rangers so that isn't so bad.

Anyone know when the HMRC court case is due?

IIRC, he resigned, and got no pay-off. However, he is suing them for breach of contract, hence his latest action.

PatHead
13-10-2011, 03:42 PM
Only resigned after being on Garden Leave for a few months and he still helped get them in the mess they are in. Not saying he is wholly responsible but if he gets all the benefits of his position surely he shouldn't be able to sue for a large sum if he was a failure. Would hate a Manager/Director to treat Hibs in that way.......

Gettin' Auld
13-10-2011, 03:43 PM
According to this (http://news.stv.tv/scotland/west-central/274539-rangers-director-donald-mcintyre-sues-club-for-300000/) he wants £300,000

Hopefully, another nail in the hun coffin. :thumbsup:

Hibs Class
14-10-2011, 11:46 AM
Only resigned after being on Garden Leave for a few months and he still helped get them in the mess they are in. Not saying he is wholly responsible but if he gets all the benefits of his position surely he shouldn't be able to sue for a large sum if he was a failure. Would hate a Manager/Director to treat Hibs in that way.......

I think he was their Finance Director - if so then considering their current position (and admittedly depending on your point of view) he's done a cracking job.