PDA

View Full Version : Paw Broon Licks Dowie's Erchie!

Iggy Pope
11-10-2011, 08:46 PM
On SSN now, sitting alongside Plug and fawning over him for the NI job......absolute boak!

stokesmessiah
11-10-2011, 09:16 PM
On SSN now, sitting alongside Plug and fawning over him for the NI job......absolute boak!

and? :confused:

Wembley67
11-10-2011, 09:48 PM
I don't even understand this.

Mibbes Aye
11-10-2011, 11:34 PM
Great thread title, almost doesn't matter if OP wasn't true :greengrin

Iggy Pope
12-10-2011, 07:41 PM
Sorry chaps. Dashed it down in a bit of a hurry.

Paw was in the SSN studio giving us his lowdown on Alicante - Iain Dowie likewise for NornIron.....the subject got around to the vacant NI hotseat with a jokey aside to Dowie from the presenter bloke and Brown pelted in (unsolicited) with a glowing, if rambling, commendation of the knowledge, experience and downright dogsbolloxness of the mortified cartoon character cockneyulsterman less than a foot away from him.

Like I said it gave me the boak.

nortonhibby
12-10-2011, 09:53 PM

Paw was in the SSN studio giving us his lowdown on Alicante - Iain Dowie likewise for NornIron.....the subject got around to the vacant NI hotseat with a jokey aside to Dowie from the presenter bloke and Brown pelted in (unsolicited) with a glowing, if rambling, commendation of the knowledge, experience and downright dogsbolloxness of the mortified cartoon character cockneyulsterman less than a foot away from him.

Eh what can someone translate ?:confused:

El Gubbz
12-10-2011, 10:09 PM
Eh what can someone translate ?:confused:

Here it is in French

Désolé gars. Il la lança dans un peu d'pressé.

Paw était dans le studio du SSN en nous donnant sa verité sur Alicante - Iain Dowie de même pour le sujet ..... NornIron eu le temps de l'hotseat NI vacants avec un jokey de côté pour Dowie de la bloke présentateur et Brown bombardé en (non sollicités), avec uneéclatante, si décousue, mention de l'dogsbolloxness connaissances, d'expérience et carrément de l'cockneyulsterman personnage de bande dessinée mortifié moins d'un pied loin de lui.

Comme je le disais il m'a donné l'Boak.

keep the faith
12-10-2011, 10:10 PM

Ha! That's exactly how it played. Great description of dowie there mate!

iwasthere1972
12-10-2011, 10:12 PM

Thought it was laughable that Craig Brown thought Fabio Capello should choose his successor when he leaves the England job after Euro 2012.

nortonhibby
12-10-2011, 10:28 PM
Thought it was laughable that Craig Brown thought Fabio Capello should choose his successor when he leaves the England job after Euro 2012.

Paw should choose his replacement now:na na:

R'Albin
13-10-2011, 02:06 AM
Here it is in French

Désolé gars. Il la lança dans un peu d'pressé.

Paw était dans le studio du SSN en nous donnant sa verité sur Alicante - Iain Dowie de même pour le sujet ..... NornIron eu le temps de l'hotseat NI vacants avec un jokey de côté pour Dowie de la bloke présentateur et Brown bombardé en (non sollicités), avec uneéclatante, si décousue, mention de l'dogsbolloxness connaissances, d'expérience et carrément de l'cockneyulsterman personnage de bande dessinée mortifié moins d'un pied loin de lui.

Comme je le disais il m'a donné l'Boak.

:tee hee: