PDA

View Full Version : (NHC) - Slow News Day

aberhibsfc
09-10-2011, 09:09 AM
Can't believe they are still going on about this.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/15229616.stm

I don't know who perpetuated this, whether it was initiated by Ferguson or by the BBC Journo's. But there is nothing new to add here, think he should leave any dignity he has intact and it's a poor show using each Scotland meeting to perpetuate this nonsense.

Maybe the BBC guys could maybe think up some new material for their next article.

Hibs are always good for a bashing just now, Richard Gordon has signalled open season on us. I used to think he was fair and impartial but have noticed over the past few years that he is becoming more and more opinionated and it is not always directed at the right place. He has an issue with Hibs just now but he is mounting verbal volleys at the club as a whole rather than his originally intended beating of the ER decision machine. He seems to take things quite personally these days when launching into one and he's happy to stir the soup applying Jambo commentators or pundits for our unbiased offering.

What's the new one that's getting touted by the paid opinion-ators is that if your no on the payroll your a keyboard warrior. Chic Young loves that one, he's only happy if you give you name, then you can make your thoughts known.

Okay, that was a rambling from the original thought but there ye go.

R'Albin
09-10-2011, 11:48 AM
Can't believe they are still going on about this.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/15229616.stm

I don't know who perpetuated this, whether it was initiated by Ferguson or by the BBC Journo's. But there is nothing new to add here, think he should leave any dignity he has intact and it's a poor show using each Scotland meeting to perpetuate this nonsense.

Maybe the BBC guys could maybe think up some new material for their next article.

Hibs are always good for a bashing just now, Richard Gordon has signalled open season on us. I used to think he was fair and impartial but have noticed over the past few years that he is becoming more and more opinionated and it is not always directed at the right place. He has an issue with Hibs just now but he is mounting verbal volleys at the club as a whole rather than his originally intended beating of the ER decision machine. He seems to take things quite personally these days when launching into one and he's happy to stir the soup applying Jambo commentators or pundits for our unbiased offering.

What's the new one that's getting touted by the paid opinion-ators is that if your no on the payroll your a keyboard warrior. Chic Young loves that one, he's only happy if you give you name, then you can make your thoughts known.

Okay, that was a rambling from the original thought but there ye go.

I've missed the last few days on here, but I recall at the start of the season asking CC if it was fair to our fans that he said he considered the job down south and CC replied something like" If you were offered a job at sky would you consider it?" "oh...err...I dunno.." wonder if that has something to do with it:greengrin

Gettin' Auld
09-10-2011, 12:07 PM
Quote from Ferguson....... "But I can't turn the clock back. That's what happened. Some things happen for a reason - there's anger at others, but I'm more angry at myself for letting myself doing something stupid like that and give people to write about that aren't true."

Is english not his first language? :wink:

Viva_Palmeiras
09-10-2011, 12:42 PM
"I can exquoosivly weeveal that bahwee ferwguson is going to be announcing a new autobiograPhy"

Wonder if Chic Will be uttering these words soon...

Buttering up the fans before cashing in before he becomes even more of an irrelevance? Surely not!

PISTOL1875
09-10-2011, 05:15 PM
I've missed the last few days on here, but I recall at the start of the season asking CC if it was fair to our fans that he said he considered the job down south and CC replied something like" If you were offered a job at sky would you consider it?" "oh...err...I dunno.." wonder if that has something to do with it:greengrin

I seem to get that impression as well. Richard Gordon tried to be a smart arse but CC played a blinder and turned it right back at him.. RG wasn't expecting that and inturn was made out to be a idiot live on national radio.. Good Move CC..

:not worth:not worth:not worth

Hibs Class
09-10-2011, 08:51 PM
Maybe wee Barry thinks Scotland have a sniff of the play offs and an outside chance of the finals and this is his first move in trying to wheedle a place in the squad if it comes off.

The Harp
09-10-2011, 10:06 PM
I'm with aberhibsfc on this one. I always thought Richard Gordon was very fair- minded and way out in front of the other presenters on Sportsound until recently. For some unknown reason he now seems all too eager to have a go at Hibs whenever the opportunity arises. Likewise, with the guys on Off The Ball wi' Tam C being peeved because we emptied M'well out on penalties recently and Cosgrove sulking over Garry O's penalty award against his team last week. We're getting bad-mouthed from all sides.:confused: